• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Asking for prayer for a dear sister's children

Would you please lift in prayer a dear sister's children. They have had a virus and it has been difficult and they are young.
I pray for the Lord's mercy that they recuperate fast, be comforted, and I ask for their healing in Jesus' precious name.

Thank you, Lord.

Loyal
I would be glad to pray for the child, and I shall also pray for Felicity; Julia's daughter, another sister on this site, they both need the strong healing hand of the Lord!

Staff Member
Thank you so much for your prayers @dailywalk and @Brad Huber

I just saw this thread and I am deeply touched by your kindness and faithfulness in prayer.

Its been a tough week for my two youngest daughters but today has been a much better day and they are on the road to recovery

The Lord is so good and we have known His tender presence abounding and His healing touch has been seen

Praise the Lord

Fear not little flock
Luke 12:32

If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth
Mark 9:23

Last edited by a moderator:
Loyal
Sorry dailywalk, instead of "child", it shall be children. Praying for all these daughters so loved.