• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

As a Christian has “Covid-19” took your Joy in Christ away, I am not talking about “happiness of life” or “cheeriness of life” but ”comfort of joy”

Loyal
Remember the “Holy Spirit” gives us a comfort of Joy, in the mist of our pains, sorrows, even in our deepest fears that the world cannot experience. No matter how much we tell them about “The Spirit of the Living God” that “Jesus sent back to us” When he ascended back to His Father. He prayed to His Father to send “us” and not the world “Another Paraclete”, to walk along beside us in the mist of our trials. None of these things in life, takes us by surprise. For He has forewarned us of the things to come.

Contemporary English Version
I have told you this, so that you might have peace in your hearts because of me. While you are in the world, you will have to suffer. But cheer up! I have defeated the world. (John 16:33).

Active
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i shall fear no evil for thou art with me...
Im in this world, amongst them everyday. I have peace of mind and joy in my heart.
Fear nothing, but God, who has the power to cast into hell.
When witnessing the fear upon their faces, are we as the good Samaritan, or the priest that went to the other side of the street to pass them by?
God bless us all.

Active
How can our joy be taken away when Jesus meets our needs, has always met our needs and will always meet them and if we are called to suffer, he will be holding our hands.
" I will never leave you or forsake you."

Loyal
As flowers of Christ our Joy is not founded in circumstances of the world, that is why Paul was singing in Joy when he was in prison

Loyal
As a Christian has “Covid-19” took your Joy in Christ away, I am not talking about “happiness of life” or “cheeriness of life” but ”comfort of joy”

One word brother... NO!

Christ is with me where ever I go, I abide in Him, He abides in me, I am nought without Him, He is my all. I am in the vine, if I remain in Him He remains in me.

What more could I want.

Active
In the very beginning of the pandemic, I have to confess that yes, I was over worried and a bit stressed. It took me some time, however to reestablish that confidence and trust with the Lord, knowing that He is in control. The toughest shot was when at the time when the pandemic was at its highest, I got flu and I didn't know what to think and make out of it. I didn't go for any test, so until today I don't know what I was actually sick from. Many thoughts went through my mind as I am weak in this area of my life, I mean, I quickly panic sometimes. But through all of this I found peace, I found a deeper trust in the Lord. Soon after that I got better.
With all of this I mean that sometimes it probably gets a situation that we go through or a particular moment for us to learn. To learn how to trust more or to learn how to hope more or love.
I believe that in our Christian life we will always be learning. And this with the purpose to get closer to Him.

Loyal
Did i miss something? Did we get a cure,, Then how do we rate the "Pandemic of Covid-19 virus is over and pass? By my perception, It just slowed down by "isolation'. by separation. and by quarantine. What did i miss?

Further more. what did we learn as a whole as christians? and I am not talking about "Nominal christians". I am all ears. and what measuring stick or standard are we using for determinations. Are there any signs of anything, for discussions?

Remember the “Holy Spirit” gives us a comfort of Joy, in the mist of our pains, sorrows, even in our deepest fears that the world cannot experience. No matter how much we tell them about “The Spirit of the Living God” that “Jesus sent back to us” When he ascended back to His Father. He prayed to His Father to send “us” and not the world “Another Paraclete”, to walk along beside us in the mist of our trials. None of these things in life, takes us by surprise. For He has forewarned us of the things to come.

I have told you this, so that you might have peace in your hearts because of me. While you are in the world, you will have to suffer. But cheer up! I have defeated the world. (John 16:33).
No. Nothing could take that away from me. I am not concerned with my comfort or with Covid-19 as it is a man made virus that is not of God. Therefore it is of the devil and I take it as a 'sign of the times' yet I pray for those who have it as I feel it is targeting souls who have not been ' born again'. I could be wrong, but Covid-19 is diabolical in nature and it's just the beginning of what is coming.

Loyal
No. Nothing could take that away from me. I am not concerned with my comfort or with Covid-19 as it is a man made virus that is not of God. Therefore it is of the devil and I take it as a 'sign of the times' yet I pray for those who have it as I feel it is targeting souls who have not been ' born again'. I could be wrong, but Covid-19 is diabolical in nature and it's just the beginning of what is coming.
would you also consider all the plagues and violent wars in the 'Bible' The sickness, the droughts, the deaths, is 'orchestrated' of the devil. And if so, in what manner? And what about the Things to COME? "The Day of The Lord"?

The covid-19 is just a sign of ending of the darkness world and their workmanship so we believers in God must be stronger and just don't be panic of the life of evil world we are living now but let us hope for the newness of new earth and new heavens spoken of in Revelation, hallelujah

would you also consider all the plagues and violent wars in the 'Bible' The sickness, the droughts, the deaths, is 'orchestrated' of the devil. And if so, in what manner? And what about the Things to COME? "The Day of The Lord"?
I am not saying that any of those things are orchestrated by the devil. I am saying that I know Covid- 19 IS as it manifests in the spirit world into something never seen before, eating at the soul in death. Those lucky enough to find Jesus before they die go to heaven perfect, as nothing enters heaven unclean but those that do not go above are still contagious in death marked by the virus and still dying. I cannot explain it well but Covid-19 is straight from the underworld and the viruses to come are what will bring about the Day of the Lord much sooner than anyone realizes. The natural disasters I believe are of God, but there is nothing natural about this virus.

Loyal
The covid-19 is just a sign of ending of the darkness world and their workmanship so we believers in God must be stronger and just don't be panic of the life of evil world we are living now but let us hope for the newness of new earth and new heavens spoken of in Revelation, hallelujah
so is that your answer to the question. "as a christian has covid 19 took your joy in christ away? my answer is a simple no.

Loyal
I am not saying that any of those things are orchestrated by the devil. I am saying that I know Covid- 19 IS as it manifests in the spirit world into something never seen before, eating at the soul in death. Those lucky enough to find Jesus before they die go to heaven perfect, as nothing enters heaven unclean but those that do not go above are still contagious in death marked by the virus and still dying. I cannot explain it well but Covid-19 is straight from the underworld and the viruses to come are what will bring about the Day of the Lord much sooner than anyone realizes. The natural disasters I believe are of God, but there is nothing natural about this virus.
where are the basics of your information coming from? is it speculations, imagination, or some things you heard or read in some book? because so far i know for sure it is not "biblical" and you made a sure statement by saying "I Know". That s a "absolute" syntax and went on to define your statement. Concerning heaven, the Spirit world, virus, death, and the term "underworld", and Your approach concerning the Day of The Lord. I coud give good advice concerning approaches but most likely i would be considered a "Antagonists".

PS the only one who has been to Heaven is Jesus. IF not, Jesus is a lair. because he said he is the only one who has been there. and it makes plenty of sense in "Light of The Bible".

so is that your answer to the question. "as a christian has covid 19 took your joy in christ away? my answer is a simple no.
My answer is the same. " No nothing could take that away from me.
where are the basics of your information coming from? is it speculations, imagination, or some things you heard or read in some book? because so far i know for sure it is not "biblical" and you made a sure statement by saying "I Know". That s a "absolute" syntax and went on to define your statement. Concerning heaven, the Spirit world, virus, death, and the term "underworld", and Your approach concerning the Day of The Lord. I coud give good advice concerning approaches but most likely i would be considered a "Antagonists".

PS the only one who has been to Heaven is Jesus. IF not, Jesus is a lair. because he said he is the only one who has been there. and it makes plenty of sense in "Light of The Bible".
I don't need speculate on what I know to be true. It might not be biblical but it does not make it wrong. Lots of things are true that are not in the Bible but we know them. I will just leave it at that.

Loyal
My answer is the same. " No nothing could take that away from me.

I don't need speculate on what I know to be true. It might not be biblical but it does not make it wrong. Lots of things are true that are not in the Bible but we know them. I will just leave it at that.
The proper term would be "this is what i believe". The bible justifies that. At the begin of a statement you make a declaration: "This is what i believe". Or "this is what the bible in context teaches". Or "this is what i believe the bible teaches" then verify by biblical quotes in context of "Holy Scripture" meaning "Sound doctrine".

The "True Sons of God" have our own "dialect", idom and vernacular. That is understood by over 33,000 denominations that sits on the 7 continents of this world. Of a number of Languages understood by translators of the wtitten text of "Holy Scripture). Fuel by "The Advocate" Parakletos.

New American Standard Bible (2Co. 4:13).
But having the same spirit of faith, according to what is written: “I BELIEVED, THEREFORE I SPOKE,” we also believe, therefore we also speak,

This is true a lot of things are true that are not in the bible. But like Jesus has said: "There is only One "Truth". Thy WORD is "TRUTH"!
(King James Bible(john 17:17).
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Your goal and God's will for you is: "your Sanctification and Holiness"!'is the will of God for your life! To deny yourself and present yourself a Living Sacrifice which is your reasonable service.

(Romans 12:1NASB 1977).
I urge you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God,
which is
your spiritual service of worship.

(1 Thess.4).
For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality;
that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor,
not in passion of lust, like the Gentiles who do not know God;
that no one should take advantage of and defraud his brother in this matter, because the Lord
is
the avenger of all such, as we also forewarned you and testified.
For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness.

Sorry for the flood. It is my character.

And you seem to be a person who wants to learn in a most excellent way.
Kinda Firey too!

The proper term would be "this is what i believe". The bible justifies that. At the begin of a statement you make a declaration: "This is what i believe". Or "this is what the bible in context teaches". Or "this is what i believe the bible teaches" then verify by biblical quotes in context of "Holy Scripture" meaning "Sound doctrine".

The "True Sons of God" have our own "dialect", idom and vernacular. That is understood by over 33,000 denominations that sits on the 7 continents of this world. Of a number of Languages understood by translators of the wtitten text of "Holy Scripture). Fuel by "The Advocate" Parakletos.

New American Standard Bible (2Co. 4:13).
But having the same spirit of faith, according to what is written: “I BELIEVED, THEREFORE I SPOKE,” we also believe, therefore we also speak,

This is true a lot of things are true that are not in the bible. But like Jesus has said: "There is only One "Truth". Thy WORD is "TRUTH"!
(King James Bible(john 17:17).
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Your goal and God's will for you is: "your Sanctification and Holiness"!'is the will of God for your life! To deny yourself and present yourself a Living Sacrifice which is your reasonable service.

(Romans 12:1NASB 1977).
I urge you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God,
which is
your spiritual service of worship.

(1 Thess.4).
For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality;
that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor,
not in passion of lust, like the Gentiles who do not know God;
that no one should take advantage of and defraud his brother in this matter, because the Lord
is
the avenger of all such, as we also forewarned you and testified.
For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness.

Sorry for the flood. It is my character.

And you seem to be a person who wants to learn in a most excellent way.
Kinda Firey too!
I am both of those things. I try not to be combative or rude, but will not sit idle when the Spirit of Christ is in me and I love the Lord more than anything. I am learning, and I can take criticism but I am not stupid and refuse to be perceived as some mute waif by people who are battling as many imps as I am on a daily basis. We are not anything but human souls battling the same enemy for the one thing we CANNOT afford to lose- our souls.

Loyal
I am both of those things. I try not to be combative or rude, but will not sit idle when the Spirit of Christ is in me and I love the Lord more than anything. I am learning, and I can take criticism but I am not stupid and refuse to be perceived as some mute waif by people who are battling as many imps as I am on a daily basis. We are not anything but human souls battling the same enemy for the one thing we CANNOT afford to lose- our souls.
I did not mean to cause you to stumble in any way.

Active

Viruses do not discriminate...

In the very beginning of the pandemic, I have to confess that yes, I was over worried and a bit stressed. It took me some time, however to reestablish that confidence and trust with the Lord, knowing that He is in control. The toughest shot was when at the time when the pandemic was at its highest, I got flu and I didn't know what to think and make out of it. I didn't go for any test, so until today I don't know what I was actually sick from. Many thoughts went through my mind as I am weak in this area of my life, I mean, I quickly panic sometimes. But through all of this I found peace, I found a deeper trust in the Lord. Soon after that I got better.
With all of this I mean that sometimes it probably gets a situation that we go through or a particular moment for us to learn. To learn how to trust more or to learn how to hope more or love.
I believe that in our Christian life we will always be learning. And this with the purpose to get closer to Him.

TO NOTE:: I am turning this into my own thread, but I'm not certain what forum to put it under. Prayer Requests? for help with guidance.

Honestly, my brother and I had planned for years to move to Israel, only to find you cannot live there unless you are "Jewish" by faith -- meaning giving up on believing our Messiah already came once. So, we, by various revelations, redirected to Jordan, which was and is supposed to be part of Israel. We moved up to Alaska, as it would appear our Father wanted us to, and have been blessed since, though it was hard at times. However, right before the lockdown, and after the announcement, of COVID-19, we felt something to be wrong in the spirit. There's no way we could have known the lockdown would happen, and we didn't, but we felt / perceived something was coming / wrong, even though we had no concern of this "Covid virus". Then, all flights got cancelled. The fear came, then. We had quit our jobs with forewarning, prepared, packed up, and were mostly ready to go, when my brother told me the flights were cancelled. I immediately, felt / feared ? the need to go back to work for money.

We prayed. We rescheduled. We waited at home in quarantine, deciding to trust in our Father to get us through. Cancelled again. This continued with us selecting the closest affordable flights available each time. Our moving savings was getting low, and we had no income, so we applied for Unemployment Insurance, and waited, struggling with our faith, and the stronger trying to bolster the other in believing we would make it to Jordan if it be YAH'S will, and, nevertheless, our ABBA would provide. After six cancellations, we prayed. I was struggling terribly spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and so I didn't affirm with my brother, but he got to refund the tickets. Before we even got the money for them, we received a lump of cash for Covid relief and/or U.I.. . . . After waiting a bit, we tried to get new tickets, and were denied by the airlines due to boarders closures.

We wait, wondering what our Father wants us to be doing. We despair, wondering if we are listening or being led astray. We know our ABBA will provide for us and direct our ways; but, we doubt our own competency to listen clearly, and wonder, are the only Yokefolk who seem to struggle this much with knowing our Father's will for our lives? What is everyone else in the Body of Messiah getting about moving, waiting, working, the U.S. and its increasing perversions (or staying here, or what our God will do), living in the wilderness, fleeing to Edom, or other things mentioned in the Bible? What are we missing or stuck on, or are we misled, at all? Yes, at times, I can personally say I have great and wonderful peace, and joy!; but other times, I am, at times, spirituality assailed and tormented day and night, and fraught with doubts for the future, survival, and nagged with suicidal and homicidal ideations. Other times, I have incredible peace. Our Father will provide, whatever may come; but, what are we supposed to be doing, now, or eventually, in the great plan of our Perfect and Almighty God?