• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Are We Living in the End Times (About 100 Years or Less Left)?

• Yes

Votes: 340 72.6%
  • No

Votes: 36 7.7%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 92 19.7%

• Total voters
Active
King J. -- Your third paragraph -- "I agree with the importance of daily judging and examining ourselves as we can 'think' we are saved and not be saved'.
You're suggesting that 'every single day' we have to be concerned about retaining our salvation?
No. Please re-read my line.

And Then you're saying "I feel 'you guys' just don't properly grasp God." Which suggests that You Do and since 'we' don't agree with You that it Must be Us that don't properly grasp God. Well -- Other than you sounding just a tad bit arrogant.........…
I explained myself. No its not arrogance.

And Scripture / God's Word says that the lake of fire and brimstone is only meant For satan, the beast and the false prophet -- it is Also the final place for eternity for those who do Not accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. Those who say No to God's gift Of salvation.
Who says ''no'' to God's gift? Is that the a-z of Christianity? Just say ''yes'' or ''no''. Then you espouse a 100% omniscient God + humans go to hell, then God made hell for humans and angels. Duh? As explained many times before it is a reading fail on your part.

The cross of Christ has made it possible for All human beings to go to heaven. And only God the Father knows who won't be in heaven. We Are told to share the Gospel unto salvation with All who will listen. There are none who Can't repent. There are those who Won't repent. And there's a difference.
Why share if God knows from birth who will be in hell and heaven? The repentance line, why you saying that? Please quote me.

And , you're right -- there are No people going to heaven Or hell by mistake. God knows each of our hearts. And our actions Do tell the inner story. By their fruits we Will know them.
You just said God knows from birth who will be in hell or not. What have our actions got to do with an ''inner story''? You are coming across very ignorant to your own line of thinking. You espousing Calvinism and then you are not. You seem very confused.

Loyal
@ KingJ -- well -- you're doing a great job of quoting me -- with no other comments -- your point Being.

Loyal
Thank you Brother-Paul for the most wonderful response.

You are the kind of person who I myself looks to and thinks that very thought of acknowledging that there is always someone else out there who has it hard in life too. It is people like you who give people hope and the strength to endure by trusting in Lord, Yahoshua The Anointed and He uses people like you to show the strength of God.

I have thought about the End Times and about how close we are for many, many years and I just thinking to myself after all this time - I think - " man, it sure seems like it could be such a long, long time before the world will show these foretold prophetic signs of completely falling apart. "

But I understand what you are saying, Yahoshua could return this very moment and rapture his bride to heaven, where he sits on the father's throne. We really do not know for sure at what time. But I truly believe that the world is still a long way off from being close to the conditions described concerning the Tribulation prophecies. I also believe with all of my heart that so many Christians are following The Roman Catholic dogmas and doctrines when they preach that God is a trio, triplets. threesome or triage or trinity, this type of language simply does not exist anywhere in the manuscripts. And I tried to demonstrate at least two places where the Translation was changed by the Trinitarian Translators. And there are many, many other examples that I could show about this.

Today, for me personally, I have unanswered questions that Trinitarians have never answered concerning the Trinity.

I am sorry to disagree but I can not understand why that if Trinitarians are correct in their translation, one of my questions is " why would Yahoshua have to LOWER Himself and take on the role or morph or form of a MAN or LOWER HIMSELF to be a servant of God - IF THAT WAS WHAT or who HE ALREADY always WAS and always will be ? And another
question I have is - Where do Trinitarians believe that Yahoshua existed before he was to sit at the right hand of God and where do Trinitarians believe that Yahoshua will sit or exist after his enemies are a footstool ?
If Yahoshua was moved to sit at the right hand of God - until his enemies were a footstool, why was he to sit there if that is where he already was. And where do Trinitarians believe or claim that he will he sit or exist after his enemies are a footstool
? - Meaning = if he was to sit at the right hand - until - such and such a time. Why was he asked to sit there, if that is where he always existed. ?
It just honestly seems to me that Trinitarians leave Yahoshua eternally sitting at the right hand of the father and they do this by changing and deleting and adding words in the translation...... The Translation makes it seem that this is where he always existed and always will be for all of eternity.

I do not believe that Trinitarians are not saved or going to heaven - I love Trinitarians dearly but I just do not see this teaching in the manuscripts. Honestly, I see that the manuscripts have been altered with added, deleted and modified and added words to reflect teachings that were developed by Rome.

Regardless I wish the best to all of you and I look forward to the day when we can see one another in heaven. God bless you. Thank you.

My dear brother,

Firstly I thank you for your kind words, I am just a humble servant, sharing a 'few' of the things I have experienced, and how I have coped with them. But as said, there are so many people out there in the world, locked-up inside, living in fear day to day, struggling in so many ways as life seems to use them as a punch ball. I certainly felt many times I was the devil's football, but having been knocked down we pick ourselves up, brush off the dust and move on, no matter how hard it is, no matter how many times we are knocked back. What is important to remember, I think, is we often experience things for a reason, though it would not make sense at the time, one thing they do is make us stronger, but when I was not a follower of Christ it made me harder, no one would ever hut me again attitude, the door to our inner fears and issues closes, then the key is thrown away, the dark path gets darker, the light diminishes, often Jesus has to bring us down on to our knees in tears. Thanks be to God He does brother.

Life isn't easy, Jesus never said it was.

Here is a typical example of what was discussed the other day, there is only One Bible, but many translations.
Some translations keep to The Word, some change the wording to hold the meaning but put in a different way, I always go back to KJV & NKJV

Matthew 11:28-30 (NKJV)
28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

Matthew 11:28-30 (NJB) New Jerusalem Bible
28 ‘Come to me, all you who labour and are overburdened, and I will give you rest.
29 Shoulder my yoke and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
30 Yes, my yoke is easy and my burden light.'

Matthew 11:28-30 (MSG) The Message Bible
28 "Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest.
29 Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you.
30 Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."

As for the Catholic Church, it is not right to discuss the multitude of their errors against scripture, here as we are discussing 'Are we in the End Times'. The errors in the Catholic church are not End Time issues they have run through the 'church' from the first century AD. Also the Trinitarian topic would be better started in a separate thread, it is a huge subject and has to be viewed inline with church history throughout the centuries. Please brother do not think I am avoiding the items you say, all topics are of value but should be in their own thread or the main topic gets watered down. You may wish to start a topic yourself on these issues.

Bless you brother.

This is a great discussion, I really enjoyed reading many of the posts concerning what different individuals believe.

I personally believe that " End time signs " are all around us and these same signs always have existed during the first - century and since the creation began.

The Plague of Justinian. 541 A.D
Believed to have started in Africa then spread to Europe through infected rats on merchant ships. 10,000 people were dying a day Unburied bodies were stacked inside buildings or left in the open.
This plague’s symptoms were like the bubonic plague, sudden fever and swollen lymph nodes At least 25 million people died in just a short time and actual deaths may have been much higher.

The Black Death. 1347 A.D.

This is believed to have started by Italian sailors who were in Crimea. The “Black Death” lasted for five years Entire cities were killed and the living spent most of their time burying the dead in mass graves.
The Black Death killed as many as 50 million people—more than half the population of Europe.

The Roman Catholics across Europe blamed the Jews for causing the plague. In Toulon, France began the massacre in April 1348 in Toulon, France. Forty Jews were murdered in their homes. By 1349 the massacres and butchery spread across Europe. The Erfurt massacre (1349), the Basel massacre, massacres in Aragon, and Flanders.

2000 Jews were burnt alive on 14 February 1349 in the "Saint Valentine's Day" - The Catholic residents of Strasbourg sifted and sorted through and took / stole - all of the valuable possessions of Jews who were spared from being burned alive. Hundreds of Jewish communities were destroyed, there were 510 Jewish communities. Many Jews committed suicide to avoid the horrors of torture, robbery, theft and bloody persecutions. In 1349 the entire Jewish community in Frankfurt - was exterminated and butchered - complexly annihilated.

3000 strong Jewish population of Mainz, Germany began defending themselves and managed to hold off the Roman Catholic attackers. But the Catholics were too much and they completely overwhelmed the Jewish ghetto in the end and killed every single last Jew they could find - all of its Jews.
By 1351 there had been 350 different massacres with anti-Jewish pogroms in the Catholic Church and 60 major and 150 minor Jewish communities had been exterminated. All surviving Jews were forced to relocate eastward to Poland and Russia, where they remained for the next six centuries.
Even after the Black Death ended, Italian troops from the Thirty Years’ War continued to carry the infection into the Italian city of Mantua and this killed some 280,000 more Italians in Italy.

. The Great Plague of London. 1665 – 1666 A.D.
8,000 people were dying each week. As the plague spread the infected were quarantined in their homes, which were marked with a red cross. 75,000 to 100,000 people died.

The Great Plague of Marseille. 1720 – 1722 A.D.
This plague was started by a merchant ship - “ The Grand Saint Antoine “ that had took on infected passengers going to The Middle East. The Ship was quarantined, but the owner—who also was an important deputy mayor, he convinced health officials to allow him unload his cargo. Rats and fleas soon spread through the city, beginning the outbreak. 100,000 people died from this plague.

. The Third Plague Pandemic. 1855 - 1950 A.D.
This plague began in Yunnan China. The disease traveled across the world spreading and infecting millions. Infected rats on steamships had carried this plague to all of the 6 populated continents of the earth. The worldwide outbreak caused death for 15 million people who were infected. In 1894, a doctor in Hong Kong named Alexandre Yersin found the cause of the disease.

In 2017 there were 36.9 million people living with Aids - [1.4 million–2.4 million] people also became newly infected with HIV - in 2017 …….. About - 90480000 people have died from these six major world plagues, this does not account for all of the other deaths caused by minor plagues, wars and massacres that have been ongoing since just 70 years after Yahoshua left the earth.

It is estimated that The Roman Catholic Church has killed nearly 70 million people just in the inquisition, not counting the millions more who died from starvation and torture in the Italian and German concentration camp in WW ll..
Today - The Aids virus has killed - 39000000 people since this disease first began.

There has always been these same signs of death, plagues, famine and even mass animals dying from diseases. Anthrax has been killing millions of animals since 1491 B.C. and is believed to have originated in Egypt. Even Rabies has been around for 4000 years. Even Hand foot and mouth disease was mentioned in European hieroglyphs as early as 1,400 BC.

I believe that the world could possibly go on for another 2000 years before Yahoshua would return to take His bride Home to heaven. I just think that things have not gotten any worse or any eviler than it was since the very creation of the Angels and the Garden Of Eden.

A third of the Angels went to war in heaven and fell. Cain murdered His little brother violently and savagely. What has changed since then, a higher population of people behaving like the Angels and like the First family that was created ?

I just believe that the SIGNS of the End Times are nowhere close to showing that we are near the end just yet.

Loyal
This is a great discussion, I really enjoyed reading many of the posts concerning what different individuals believe.

I personally believe that " End time signs " are all around us and these same signs always have existed during the first - century and since the creation began.

The Plague of Justinian. 541 A.D
Believed to have started in Africa then spread to Europe through infected rats on merchant ships. 10,000 people were dying a day Unburied bodies were stacked inside buildings or left in the open.
This plague’s symptoms were like the bubonic plague, sudden fever and swollen lymph nodes At least 25 million people died in just a short time and actual deaths may have been much higher.

The Black Death. 1347 A.D.

This is believed to have started by Italian sailors who were in Crimea. The “Black Death” lasted for five years Entire cities were killed and the living spent most of their time burying the dead in mass graves.
The Black Death killed as many as 50 million people—more than half the population of Europe.

The Roman Catholics across Europe blamed the Jews for causing the plague. In Toulon, France began the massacre in April 1348 in Toulon, France. Forty Jews were murdered in their homes. By 1349 the massacres and butchery spread across Europe. The Erfurt massacre (1349), the Basel massacre, massacres in Aragon, and Flanders.

2000 Jews were burnt alive on 14 February 1349 in the "Saint Valentine's Day" - The Catholic residents of Strasbourg sifted and sorted through and took / stole - all of the valuable possessions of Jews who were spared from being burned alive. Hundreds of Jewish communities were destroyed, there were 510 Jewish communities. Many Jews committed suicide to avoid the horrors of torture, robbery, theft and bloody persecutions. In 1349 the entire Jewish community in Frankfurt - was exterminated and butchered - complexly annihilated.

3000 strong Jewish population of Mainz, Germany began defending themselves and managed to hold off the Roman Catholic attackers. But the Catholics were too much and they completely overwhelmed the Jewish ghetto in the end and killed every single last Jew they could find - all of its Jews.
By 1351 there had been 350 different massacres with anti-Jewish pogroms in the Catholic Church and 60 major and 150 minor Jewish communities had been exterminated. All surviving Jews were forced to relocate eastward to Poland and Russia, where they remained for the next six centuries.
Even after the Black Death ended, Italian troops from the Thirty Years’ War continued to carry the infection into the Italian city of Mantua and this killed some 280,000 more Italians in Italy.

. The Great Plague of London. 1665 – 1666 A.D.
8,000 people were dying each week. As the plague spread the infected were quarantined in their homes, which were marked with a red cross. 75,000 to 100,000 people died.

The Great Plague of Marseille. 1720 – 1722 A.D.
This plague was started by a merchant ship - “ The Grand Saint Antoine “ that had took on infected passengers going to The Middle East. The Ship was quarantined, but the owner—who also was an important deputy mayor, he convinced health officials to allow him unload his cargo. Rats and fleas soon spread through the city, beginning the outbreak. 100,000 people died from this plague.

. The Third Plague Pandemic. 1855 - 1950 A.D.
This plague began in Yunnan China. The disease traveled across the world spreading and infecting millions. Infected rats on steamships had carried this plague to all of the 6 populated continents of the earth. The worldwide outbreak caused death for 15 million people who were infected. In 1894, a doctor in Hong Kong named Alexandre Yersin found the cause of the disease.

In 2017 there were 36.9 million people living with Aids - [1.4 million–2.4 million] people also became newly infected with HIV - in 2017 …….. About - 90480000 people have died from these six major world plagues, this does not account for all of the other deaths caused by minor plagues, wars and massacres that have been ongoing since just 70 years after Yahoshua left the earth.

It is estimated that The Roman Catholic Church has killed nearly 70 million people just in the inquisition, not counting the millions more who died from starvation and torture in the Italian and German concentration camp in WW ll..
Today - The Aids virus has killed - 39000000 people since this disease first began.

There has always been these same signs of death, plagues, famine and even mass animals dying from diseases. Anthrax has been killing millions of animals since 1491 B.C. and is believed to have originated in Egypt. Even Rabies has been around for 4000 years. Even Hand foot and mouth disease was mentioned in European hieroglyphs as early as 1,400 BC.

I believe that the world could possibly go on for another 2000 years before Yahoshua would return to take His bride Home to heaven. I just think that things have not gotten any worse or any eviler than it was since the very creation of the Angels and the Garden Of Eden.

A third of the Angels went to war in heaven and fell. Cain murdered His little brother violently and savagely. What has changed since then, a higher population of people behaving like the Angels and like the First family that was created ?

I just believe that the SIGNS of the End Times are nowhere close to showing that we are near the end just yet.

Dear brother

We are nearer the end than you realise my friend and that is a concern.

I take what you say but follow scripture, there is always more.

In the 'latter days' of the 'end-times' there will be...

- Wars and rumours of wars, there has always be battles and wars as we know, but we are told there will also be 'rumours of wars'

Never before has there been so many rumours of wars, every week we hear of rumours of wars and we will see more.

- There will be an increase in earth quakes, yes there have always been earthquakes, but look up the stats, there are more in the last 50 years and they are getting more severe.

- There will be an increase in pestilences, you are right to list so many, they happened and with devastating effect, but now we have Super Viruses. Ebola, etc.
But lets not jump forward but try see the full picture, that is so important.

- Man will go with man and woman with woman and they will be repaid in their own kind. Yes homosexuality and lesbianism has always happened behind close doors by a small percentage but now it is everywhere and increasing. It is forced upon us by the devil through the media every day. TV, newspapers, magazines, films, etc.

- Children will be disobedient to their parents. Yes kids will all try it on but, now their is no respect for parents, teachers anyone.
Again look at the whole picture.

- There will be a hardening of hearts, tell me this is not so today, it sure is. People are out for what they can get and don't worry how they get it.

- There will be a vast increase in knowledge.This is so clear brother, kids are taught more and more is expected, the Internet gives access to a world of knowledge at the press of a button, I have over 2000 books on my mobile, information has increased everywhere massive.

- After the world flood at the time of Noah, God said, never again will I flood the whole world. But scripture tells us, in the last days, 'There will be raging waters and flooding in diverse places. Every where in the world, USA, Australia, UK. middle east, China, India. Etc have all shown on the news flooding and raging waters.

- But for me there is one key to all the prophesies we should all listen very carefully to.
No I am not referring to the latter days being like the days of Noah, Sodom, Gomorrah and Lot, there is a prophesy that is 'key' to these latter days.

On 15 May 1948 the Jews, whom God spread all over the world, were returning and on this date 70 years ago, Israel was declared a state again. God said Jews would be spread to the far ends of the earth, they were. But He also said they would return, I will call them back He said.

Jesus will return in Glory, so the land had to be again occupied, it is brother and is ripe for the end.

We hear talks already for the rebuilding of the Temple. The end is close, be ready, be prepared, make sure your spiritual lamp is full of oil and primed, tomorrow could be to late.

Many believe Jesus Return to defeat the devil and make all things new will be in the next ten years, it could be from tonight my friend but every possibility ten years at the most and the Rapture will happen before that.

Be ready brother, be ready.

Last edited:
Loyal
Regarding the End-Times it would be worth readers taking a look at this previous post by Chad..

We read of the terrible " Mark Of The Beast " mentioned in The Book Of Revelation.

But what about a " Mark or a Chip or Implant " that is not connected to - " THE BEAST " ?

I would have absolutely no problem getting an implant in my hand or my head that allows me to manage my finances and savings and spending activities. In fact - I think it is a great idea.

I do not see any problem in the Bible - with Christians receiving implants and chips { Biometric Identification And Microchips ... } to manage their finances. I just see that most " one step Trinitarian Theologists " are overreacting to the great Idea of " Biometric Identification And Microchip technologies. ... "

Christians across the world with diabetes - are placing micro chips and sensors in their bodies for monitoring Glucose with a sensor implanted in the upper arm. Many Christians are also placing implantable cardiac monitor chips inside their bodies. Christians are even using artificial hearts and transplanted organs and artificial bone and cartilage material. Many Christians around the world have chips and sensors in their bodies that regulate, monitor and detect and provide information about their body.

Why not - place a micro chip for Biometric Identification, or for your bank account in your body ?

The MARK OF THE BEAST is referring to The Beast as a specific - INDIVIDUAL PERSON - who is worshiped ..

Rev_14:9 If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
:11 who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Rev_16:2 which worshipped his image. - :10 The seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness.

Putting a micro chip for identification and finances - this has absolutely nothing to do with the Mark Of The Beast. The Bible specifically identifies the BEAST as someone or something that sits on a throne and demands worship and who wants to place HIS MARK upon mankind to affirm that they follow, worship him and are servants to his NAME " - - Rev_15:2 His image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name.

There are even Christian Denominations who believe that using organ transplants from donors is satanic and evil and sinful and against God. This has nothing to do with anything regarding what the Bible is saying. Don’t you think that Christians are over - reacting and ignoring what - " The Mark Of The Beast " truly is. It just opens them up to a world of Ignorance and folly that is sure to deceive them into actually placing the REAL Mark Of The Beast in their hands or heads. Christians have no clue what The Mark Of The Beast truly is, they just blindly follow this " one step " Trinitarian Theology that never interprets the Bible beyond the one single step of The Trinitarian Deception.

I believe that most Christians today would have no problem with placing The Mark Of The Beast upon themselves, while they would never have their identification or bank account implanted in their body.

And this is what the Bible says will happen. People will be deceived by The Beast who is working miracles.

Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, - :14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do..... :15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Simply going and placing a Biometric Monitoring Chip in your hand - has nothing to do with the Mark Of The Beast. Most Christians today, would gladly use this technology, if it would better their health. But when the BEAST comes upon the earth - He will deceive the world and Christians who already are in the BEAST - ANTI - BIBLICAL - SYSTEM - will gladly receive The Mark Of The Beast because many are already worshiping the Beast - they just choose to call the beast spirit system - by the name of " Ge - Zeus "

Also - I honestly see ABSOLUTLY no evidence that natural disasters are getting any worse than before Yahoshua walked the earth.

Scientist believe that between 800 AD and 900 AD - there were 250% more hurricanes each year than today. - - The National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), National Science Foundation, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), National Geographic Society, United States Navy and Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, has studied the locations and chronology of hurricanes as far back as 400 AD.

They have determined the changes ocean temperature are getting warmer and have caused less hurricanes as the years have progressed.

For example - Between 900 AD and 1400 AD, the number of major hurricanes in the Caribbean were much more numerous than today. We can even remember when firery brimstone rained down upon Sodom and Gomorrah completely destroying these two cities. Also - The Global Volcano Program does not see any evidence that volcanic activity has increased. Or even Earth Quakes. There have always been Earth Quakes and Trembling and disasters.

I do believe that " Trinitarianism " is a major component and major key in this discussion and topic, because Trinitarians have literally made their own Bible Translation interpretations . And this Translation has absolutely nothing to do with the original Hebrew and Greek Manuscripts.

For example when we look are 1Co 15: 24 - 31 - we see that Trinitarians are claiming that Yahoshua is going to be " SUBMITTING " to God. But when we see the manuscripts and read each and every word - word for word - exactly as it is in the manuscripts, we see that the Son / Yahoshua is not submitting to God - - in fact - He is the God - who does not - SUBMIT HIMSELF.

Here is the ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS -

1Co 15:24 Then the end when bringing the kingdom the God and father, when destroying all beginnings and all authority and power.
:25 Must because him reign until whom can put all the enemy under the feet, him.
:26 Last enemy destroyed the death.
27 All for subject under the foot him, when and said that all submits
it is manifest that except him is subject, him the all.
:28 When and submitting himself the all, then and him
the son submits the submission, him the all, that is except the son, the all in all.
:29 Because what made / done that baptized for the dead if completely dead
not dead, who also baptized for the dead.
:30 Who and we are in danger every hour.

1Co 15:31 And the day of death absolutely this day your glory I am having in anointed
Hey Zeus / [
Original name in Hebrew ] = Yahoshua - - the Lord of us.

1Co 15:24 ειτα then - το the - τελος end - οταν when - παραδω bringing - την the -βασιλειαν kingdom - τω the - θεω God - και and - πατρι father - οταν when - καταργηση destroying - πασαν all - αρχην beginnings - και and - πασαν all - εξουσιαν authority - και and - δυναμιν power ...
:25 δει Must - γαρ because - αυτον him - βασιλευειν reign - αχρις until - ου whom - αν can - θη put - παντας all - τους who - εχθρους enemy - υπο under -τους the - ποδας feet - αυτου him
:26 εσχατος last - εχθρος enemy - καταργειται destroyed - ο the - θανατος death ...
:27 παντα all - γαρ for - υπεταξεν subject - υπο under - τους the - ποδας foot - αυτου him - οταν when - δε and - ειπη said - οτι that - παντα all - υποτετακται subject - δηλον is - δηλον manifest - οτι that - εκτος except - του him υποταξαντος - submits - αυτω himself - τα the - παντα all ...
:28 οταν when - δε and - υποταγη submitting - αυτω himself - τα the - παντα all - τοτε then - και and - αυτος him - ο the - υιος son - υποταγησεται subject - τω the υποταξαντι submission αυτω him τα the - παντα all - ινα that - η or - ο the θεος - son ταthe - παντα all - εν in - πασιν all
:29 επει because - τι if - ποιησουσιν made / done - οι that - βαπτιζομενοι baptized - υπερ for - των the - νεκρων dead - ει if - ολως completely -νεκροι dead - ουκ not - εγειρονται dead - τι who - και also - βαπτιζονται baptized - υπερ for - των the - νεκρων dead
:30 τι who - και and - ημεις we - κινδυνευομεν are in danger - πασαν every - ωραν hour
:31 καθ and - ημεραν day - of death νη - absolutely την - this - ημετεραν day - υμετεραν your - καυχησιν glory - ην I am - εχω having - εν in - χριστω anointed - ιησου Ee-ay-sooce / Hea Zeus / Original name in Hebrew = Yahoshua - τω the - κυριω Lord - ημων of.

We find that Yahoshua / The Son is The Father / God who has destroyed - all beginnings and all authority and power. As The Father Himself / God... And as Verse 27 says - it is manifest that ALL
except for him alone - is subject to submition .

When and submitting himself the all, then and him the son submits the submission to him the all,
that is except for the son, - the all in all.

We find that the Son is - THE ALL who SUBMITS EVERYTHING to God by the ACT and action - of having destroyed - all beginnings and all authority and power. But the SON Himself is EXEMPTED and everything EXCEPT for the Son is in SUBMISSION to God The Father.

The Trinitarians changed this verse and removed what the original manuscripts actually say.... And this is so important because - The Bible shows that the " END TIME SIGNS " will be seen as the signs in Heavens

The Coming of the Son of Man - WHAT ARE THE SIGNS that Yahoshua has stated that we will see.

Luk 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
:27 And THEN shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
:28 And when these things BEGIN to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh

We are nowhere seeing any " END TIME SIGNS " There are no signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and the sea and the waves have been roaring exactly like they have been roaring for thousands of years - even before Yahoshua. REGARDING these things BEGINNING to come to pass - there is not a single one of these signs happening today ...

for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. - :27 And THEN shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. We have nothing regarding the heavens being shaken, we have nothing regarding = when these things are BEGINNING to come to pass - therefore - when these things BEGIN to come to pass, then look up.

We are not supposed to be even LOOKING UP
until we see these signs. Yahoshua makes this very clear. I see no reason to gear ourselves up into a Trinitarian Frenzy and run about screaming and screeching " be ready, be ready, The End Is Upon Us - get ready to go ! - the signs are upon us- everyone look out get ready to go ! - be ready now !

Yahoshua has warned us about people who make false claims and who pervert and add to His word. He said - that mankind will be - looking after those things which are coming on the earth: regarding - the powers of heaven that shall be shaken. Signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring. We are talking about worldwide catastrophes and total worldwide disaster that causes people everywhere to be looking after those things which are coming down on the earth: regarding - the powers of heaven that shall be shaken - this is what will be distressing the nations.

:27 And THEN - THEN after these signs - LOOK UP - shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. The Bible shows that there are many, many, many more signs that will come before he is to return. It could be another 700 years before he returns, or even 2000 years, we really do not know. But we know that the SIGNS are not upon us regarding the literal END TIME signs. Trinitarians really like to take phrases and half verses and partial statements and twist and contort the manuscripts to make them say something that the original authors never intended. In many instances... Trinitarians will say the complete and total opposite of what the manuscripts are actually saying. The King James Version is nothing more than a COPY CAT Translation of the Roman Catholic Douay Rheims English Translation of 1582 - it is filled with many changes and alterations from what the original manuscripts say.
The truth is - Protestant Trinitarians do not want you to know how important the Roman Catholic Church is, when it comes to the Protestant interpretation of Scriptures. They hide the fact The Roman Catholic Trinitarians wrote nearly every single last word of their King James Bible and that Roman Catholic Trinitarians gave them most of what they believe regarding many of their doctrines and personal social concepts about the Bible, The Trinity The Characters of The bible and the stories and ideologies and
attitudes concerning the narratives and - even marriage norms.

I have nothing against Catholics, Trinitarians or Protestants, Muslims. Jehovah Witnesses or any faith, I love every one of all faiths but this is the truth and I see no reason to be ashamed, to tell the truth.

Luk 21:9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.

Loyal
@only son

You speak a lot of truth in your post above, but I also feel some of the items are not accurate.

First the Roman Catholic Church/Catholic Church.

The institutionalised church today is nothing like it was in Acts. That should I feel be a warning to all Christians.

The changes that have taken place over the churches history are the result of the Roman Catholics, starting from Constantine onward, to the Reformation and beyond.

I think, if I remember rightly, at the time of the Reformation, there were 92 errors noted in the Roman Catholic Church, yet so many are still practised today, in the Catholic Church and in other denominations. Why can this be? Because the many denominations we now see came from the Catholic Church and were modified one way or another to what each group chose to emphasise on.

Have we ever repented for the errors in the so called churches today? Have we ever repented for the errors in the church that we are not aware of? I certainly have.

This is not bashing the Catholic Church, but as you say, @only son, the Truth in God's Word should be made clear.

Here are a few additions to their error.

The pope, is a man created position and is not in the line of Peter as they say.

They refer to the church father's, they call there clergy members father - See Matthew 23:9

The Roman Catholic church changed the sabbath day to Sunday

They changed the 10 commandments to omit, though shalt not bow down or worship any graven image, cleverly adjusted to suit the RCC wishes and ways of worship.

They have the graven image of Christ, still on the cross at the front of places of worship, some outside also

They have a graven image of Mary at the tomb in the grounds of their places of worship and often in the places of worship too.

They treat God as father and mother, as there will be no sex in heaven!

When Catholics pray to Mary they say they are not worshipping her, but rather honouring her and asking for her intercession on their behalf. - See John 14:6, John 17:1-2, Matt 28:18, Rom 8:34, Heb 7:25, 1 John 2:1 - Scriptures says that all generations shall call her Blessed. No more, no Hail Mary, etc she shall be called Blessed. Luke 1:46-55

They say to miss Mass is a Sin

They consider the bread and wine in Mass as Jesus's actual body and blood.

The Pope as recently suggested it is right to change the Lord's prayer, having changed the sabbath day and the 10 Commandments it should not be a surprise,

They pope is considered to be guided by The Holy Spirit and that he cannot be wrong!

There are more errors, but as said this is nothing more than pointing out the errors in their practices against God's Word.

Should not the church today, which was born out of the RCC errors, not look at where we are or could be wrong and Repent.

The best place to start in looking what the Church should be like is reading from Acts, and accepting their is Only 'One True Church' in the world. Each denomination includes saved members who come together as the Church and many others who are not born again so are not part of the one true church. We do not go to church, we may go to a place of worship, but only those who are saved are the One True Church, there are no denominations in the One True Church, it considers of saved believer across the world, any where in the world, these members are the Bride of Christ.

The catholic church boasts that it is the largest Christian church in the world, this is false, it is fake news. It may have more members, this is because families that are catholic cannot have their children christened unless they are made catholics, this is also because when a catholic female marries a none catholic male, the male has to become a catholic. But most of these never go to the places of worship, they are not saved, they are just numbers on the catholic list.

But regarding some of your comments for the latter days and return of Christ, you are focusing on the events around the Great Tribulation Period, things are getting worse, prophesies are being fulfilled, but in the Tribulation/Great Tribulation Period they get worse and worse to the items you have stated. But the Rapture will occur before the Great Tribulation Period and the Saved believers will meet with Christ in the air. I feel that is much nearer than you think my friend.

Being ready for his coming is the most important thing that matters, as Brother Paul has said in so many ways.

This is a great forum. Thank you for sharing your time with me and teaching me more about this. God bless you.

Loyal
Actually -- Jesus Christ's resurrection on the 1st day of the week changed Saturday worship to Sunday worship in honor of The Lord's Day --Sunday.

And, yes, the position of 'pope' Is a man-made position.

And, yes, the pope is only a man just like any other man who can / does sin and needs the Savior just like very other human being. No man on this earth is infallable. Each and every born-again believer is guided by the Holy Spirit because the Holy Spirit indwells each and every born-again believer. But, That makes No one infallable.

The RCC is probably the most powerful , largest church in the world -- Islam probably coming close.

And I know people who are part of the RCC who Are believers. It's where a person places their Faith for their personal salvation.

It's because people put so much emphasis On their good works -- such as going to church on Sundays that there Are lots of people who Do go to church. Are they worshiping God in the process -- only they and God know their heart.

Loyal
How long, oh Lord?! How long??!!

How long indeed sister, sooner than many think, realise or accept.

We are to be ready like the 5 wise virgins, not the 5 unwise virgins.

The Rapture is not a film, there are no re-takes, it will happen in an instant, are we ready???

I'm glad in will be in an instant! We won't even have time to think about! ;)
Hallijah! He comes, bringing salvation with him!

Loyal
I'm glad in will be in an instant! We won't even have time to think about! :wink:
Hallijah! He comes, bringing salvation with him!

Amen brother, O Come Lord Jesus

Matthew 25:31-46 (NKJV)
31 "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.
32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in;
36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.'
37 Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink?
38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You?
39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?'
40 And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.'
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink;
43 I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.'
44 Then they also will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?'
45 Then He will answer them, saying, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.'
46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Although I am not a Sabbath keeper and believe that The Sabbath is not for Gentiles as St Paul expresses in
Col 2:12 - Saying that We are buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. Christ has - 14 Blotted out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
:16 Any man therefore judging you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an
holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: - :17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

:19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.
:20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world,
why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

But I do believe that all faiths, even sabbath keepers - or Muslims or Catholics - { everyone } has the ful freedom to worship how they choose.

This was not always allowed in most of the world. In England, it was even illegal to say The Lord’s prayer in English - people were burned - at the stake for saying The Lord’s prayer in English. In 1517. seven people were burned at the stake by the Roman Catholic Church for the crime of teaching their children to say the Lord’s Prayer in English rather than Latin. - - This is why they were burning and torturing and imprisoning people just before they produced the " TRINITARIAN " translation ( Concerning the very translation ) itself being translated by others.
Even after the KJV was produced in 1611 - the Trinitarians still continued to drive people out of England and Europe and expel and persecute people who thought different religious ideologies than they. Many, many Pilgrims and Puritans and Quakers left England because they could not legally exist while being separated from the Church OF England - they would be killed, persecuted and tortured and reduced into nothings of society. They sought to separate from the Church of England; --- King Charles the 1 st and many other Trinitarian Kings - would threaten them with harsh punishments if they did not obey the Church of England in religious faiths and doctrines. Most of them starved to death and died of diseases and other related deaths. Many of them died coming to America.

To the Church OF England - this was just a small, little, tiny, necessary and needed change in their society that really never mattered or affected the entirety of the body of society. This was their attitude. And their attitude when they made their trinitarian translation.

And this was just in England alone. What about the Millions of total victims throughout Europe who suffered at the hands of the Trinitarian Governments. This is why it took the Roman Catholic Church nearly 500 years after Christ to produce a Bible into the Latin / Italian language and why they waited until nearly 2000 years after Christ to make the Bible into any other language on the entire planet outside of Latin / Italian. - while butchering, murdering, slaughtering and persecuting others for their faiths that contradicted their established faith and doctrines.

There were no bibles being translated - it was a death penalty or a prison sentence or Your life was completely destroyed - This is nearly 2000 years after Yahoshua - that it took for there to be a single known Bible translated into any language anywhere on the planet - outside of Latin / Italian, - alone...
Robert Barnes was a protestant reformer who was holding a position as lower level superior - at The University of Cambridge in England in the early 1520s. - As head, Robert Barnes, worked to translate The St. Paul's epistles into the English language - because there had been had no English Bible - because the Catholic Trinitarian Kings would not allow England to have an English Bible translation. Robert Barnes was arrested for working with Miles Coverdale and placed on trial before the Trinitarian court. - - Robert Barnes was given a punishment and sentenced to be publically humiliated by - being made to do public penance by carrying a fuaggot ( a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel. ) to Paul's Cross. Robert Barnes continued onward trying to get the Bible translated and was sentenced to be burned alive at the stake. Robert Barnes escaped and was later re- captured by the Trinitarians and was burned alive at the stake along with two other translators / helpers - found with him.

The Trinitarian Pope worked with the English King and issued an edict that the English Bibles should be burned and the printing presses stopped. Some completed sheets were seized, but Miles Coverdale saved others translation pages. Miles Coverdale was exiled from England’s cities three times and was forced to move from location to location - running to save his life. - This is not even a fraction of the torment, persecution, terrorism, and violence that Trinitarians have committed against people for attempting to translate the Bible- I have extensively read most of the history - I know how much Trinitarians absolutely are completely revolted and un delighted about the idea that the Bible being translated as it was transmitted in the original manuscripts. - - William Tyndale was burned at the stake. Jan Hus was burned at the stake for attempting to make a Bible translation. Van Liesveldt was arrested, charged with heresy and put to death for attempting to make a Dutch Bible. - - John Wycliff’s dead bones were dug up by the Pope and The Pope had them burned and His ashes thrown into the “ Swift “ river
Trinitarians were the dominant military, government and only power that was empowered and dominating - and the only authority. It took the Trinitarians nearly 2000 years to produce a single bible into any other language on the entire planet - outside of a dead, useless and limited Latin Language. And this incomplete, perverted Latin translation was missing whole chapters and was not even finished even after 500 years after Yahoshua - the Roman Catholic Church still was making edits and changes and revising this only existing Latin Bible translation - into the 6 th century. With these facts and also many other facts that I have not mentioned – how could there be chance or expectation that The Bible be translated by Non Trinitarians ?
What about John that have walk with Jesus and eat with Him? And also was the last one that we known that have write the book of Revelation. What about Revelation 12:17 and 14:12? You said that you are not a Sabbath keeper. Jesus is talking to John in the book of Revelation. So according to the gospel of John if we don't kept the 10 Commandments including the fourth command we are not God's children. Also on the same time if we don't have the faith of Jesus. Many Christians have faith IN Jesus. But we that keep the Ten Commandments have the faith OF Jesus. Ask yourself which one teaching is true. Read Mathew 5:17-20. Jesus says:" THINK NOT". Why are you thinking the opposite? Read verse 20. Are you telling me that Jesus contradict Himself?
Jesus says to me THINK NOT. That's why I can keep the Sabbath and have the faith OF Jesus.