• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

appreciating any prayer support.. thanks

From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it. Matthew 11:12

hello brothers and sisters in Christ,

May God's abundant grace and mercy be upon us all!

We're having a house-to-house evangelism this Friday, November 20. I've been thanking the Lord for His favor to provide co-laborers to reach the place and its people where I was being sent... cause if it's only me doing the task... Nooooo I can't... (LOL)... :shade:

Kindly intercede for us that we might have the strength and boldness to share the Gospel in every house, and people be receptive on God's Word and many will open their hearts and minds to the Lord. Amen

We will also be distributing Gospel Tracts and may the Lord continue to provide. Amen

Thanks a lot for any prayer support.

The Lord richly bless each and every one. Amen

Sister in Christ,

Reymielin

Last edited:
Praying!!

Hi Rey..will be praying for you.May the Lord open doors that need to be open..May he prepare and soften their hearts to recieve Him as theyre Lord and Savior!!May they feel an urgency to do the right thing in their lives and to give their hearts to Jesus!!GBU and your workers!!Love,Sandy!!

thanks for the prayer Sandy and Bro. Larry... May the Lord continue to bless your hearts... Amen

I thank the Lord for His provision of the needed Gospel Tracts today... Amen

A Retreat is also be conducted November 27, next Friday by one of our pastors here... He is a government employee at the same time a part time pastor of our church and he was given the task by their office to conduct spiritual/moral recovery. This has been a long term prayer that the Lord may open doors of opportunities for God's Word to be preached on different sectors and offices of our government and society... He just requested prayer support this day... His name is Ptr. Joe...

Amen Lord! Thank you for his life and the opportunity... Bless his life Father, hide him under the shadow of thy wings and bless also the retreat and Your message. Thank you for opening the hearts and minds of those who will hear your Message. In Jesus name.

Thank you also for those who joined their hearts in this prayer. Bless their lives Lord. In Jesus name. Amen

Thanks again beloved brothers and sisters in Christ... The Lord continue to unite us all in His love and service... Amen

Sis. in Christ,

Reymielin

Psalm 2:8 Ask of me,
and I will make the nations your inheritance,
the ends of the earth your possession.

Matthew 28:
19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

beyond obstacles...

dearest fellow intercessors,

first of all i would like to extend our thanks for your prayer support for the said house to house evangelism this day. the Tract Distribution and Gospel Proclamation went well and smoothly reaching out almost 300 people?/household in a half day (based on the number of tracts distributed).. there are still 700 household left to be reach out though.. lol - for further scheduling.... our feet went off walking so we decided to go home already.. hehe (just trying to be funny here:shade:)

a lot of obstacles we encountered yesterday giving as an attempt not to go on this day, and one of the team players was not able to come..

2Corinthians 2:14
But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him.

we got a good response from the people and only a single household did not accept us... Praise the Lord...

Again, thanks a lot brothers and sisters in the Lord... we're hoping for a great harvest in that village... May the Lord continue to send sowers and reapers in His vineyard too. Amen

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!!!!

Sis. in Christ,

Reymielin

Psalm 89:1 - I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.

Praise God! Good seed sown is never seed sown in vain and it will bear fruit.:shade:
Keep up the good work my friend!

God bless you

Some fruit is green and not ready to be harvested.

My sheep hear my voice, and and they do not recognize

the stranger's voice, but flee from the stranger's voice.

I pray you open your mouth boldy as you ought to

And thank god for your obedience.

Romans 1:16

1 Corinthians 15:1,3,4

Mark 1:14,15