• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

anyone help me?

hi everyone
im 19 years old a student from china. i believe Jesus but i dont know how to be a christian cuz there is no church in the city where i live and i even dont got a bible.
can any one tell me wat to do? :confused:
thanx

mikey said:
hi everyone
im 19 years old a student from china. i believe Jesus but i dont know how to be a christian cuz there is no church in the city where i live and i even dont got a bible.
thanx

Dear Mikey,

The first thing we can do is praise God for giving us a new day every time we wake up! God's purpose and plan for His children is very serious and when you wake up, Mikey, God included you in His wonderful plan for your life in China. By believing Jesus Christ is the Son of God is also your beginning to Godly wisdom.

God's leading you to Talk Jesus is CHURCH and God uses His website to connect you with your brothers and sisters from all over His nations including China! We encourage you to read the submitted stories which can minister to you in your growth with Jesus. Please fellowship in Live Chat where much of your questions will be answered and when you share, it will also minister to us! God gets all the glory here, amen?

Since you have access to the internet you may be able to locate a "soft" copy of the bible by doing a search for a bible website. If you are seeking a "hard" copy please message my account at Talk Jesus, include your mailing address and a bible will be sent to you with God's blessings at no cost from California.

Though there are many versions of the Christian bible, only 18 translations are of the formal or functional equivalence that keeps as close to the form of the Hebrew or Greek but can be translated to understandable English. We will send you a bible suitable for your study.

We hope this helps, Mikey. We are blessed by your diligence to seek our Father and grow in your relationship with Jesus Christ.

Your brother in Christ Jesus.

Last edited:
Hi Mikey, Welcome to the family of Jesus Christ. There are a few things you can do to obtain a Bible for yourself. On the Internet there are free versions of the Bible ususally King James or New King James Versions. You can order a Bible online and down load it onto your computer such as the New International Version etc.
Come to Talk Jesus and read the posts about living as a Christian.
Will it be a problem for you to recieve a Bible in the mail in China?
Michele

Administrator
Staff Member
Double post but its ok I really want to help you (so does everyone else) :)

Buy a study bible online or locally and read it. Warning: do NOT buy "mormons" or "jehovah's witnesses" bible. Just a regular HOLY BIBLE. I suggest NIV Study Bible. Others will suggest some good ones (Amplified is well known to be easy understanding).

e-sword.net is an online bible that is FREE and you just download it.

To become a Christian : do you know you are a sinner, WITHOUT JESUS?
If you know this, then confess to Jesus that you are a sinner. Confess to HIM that you need Jesus to come into your heart and life, and take away those sins. Confess to Jesus that you are sorry and that you will, with His help, live according to God's laws, and obey Him.
The Bible says for you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus rose again. so confess this, Say, Father God, I believe in my heart and confess with my mouth, that You sent Jesus into this world, the SON OF GOD, and Jesus came to give me everlasting life. He came to become the one and only sacrifice for my sins and the world's. I believe Jesus died for me, and then YOU raised Him up again, the stone rolled away...and that Jesus lives and is not dead, and Jesus now lives in me.
Father God, help me to walk in Your ways. remind me that I am now a new creature, born again, and remind me that I represent Jesus now, and help me to walk in this newness of life! In Jesus Name AMEN

greatwarrior101@yahoo.com is my email..if you need help with anything, feel free to email me anytime. Even if you just need prayer.
I know there are many good christians here who will help you, and pray with you as well. It is a great blessing that you are here. God bless you. God bless you.

Fellowship here will help with you on your walk and what I have seen in this room everyone wants to help.. Like others have stated you can find a Bible online for free and like others if i can I will send you one God Bless you

mikey said:
hi everyone
thanx

Well you could go online & go to www.google.com & type in free bibles.
There are lots & lots & lots of websites out there that give FREE Bibles
out there on the internet. For now just pray to God & give him praise every morning when you get up. said something like this : praise God that i'm a live,
THank you jesus for the air, ect. I'll even go to www.google.com & find a website then post it back here if you want me to.
Just talk to him as you would to a friend.
cause his your BESTfriend you could ever have!

mikey said:
hi everyone
thanx
God Bless you Mikey! Welcome to the family. I believe that you have really chosen to come to the right place, for fellowship and learning. This church has been absolutely incrediable for me. Just wondering how you are doing? Have you been able to download a bible online? And have you been in contact with any of the above Brothers or Sisters to get a bible sent to you? Please keep in touch with us and let us know how you are making out, we were not ment to do this on our own.
Yours in Him!:rose:
God Bless,Love, Peace, and Prayers,

Encouragement

Dear Mickey,
It's a pleasure writing u these few words of advice.First i want to congratulate u for taking de right step of accepting christ as ur personal saviour.u have to take a step further by standing 4 inspite of de persecution in ur country.Again the issue of getting a bible to read, i want u to send me ur poster address so that i can send u bible and also send ur name to herald of his coming so they can be sending u good christian materials 4 ur consumption.may the Lord continue to strenghten u inspite of de sufferring u are passing b'cos of Christ.Don't worry Great is ure reward in Heaven. :thumbs_up

I am also from China. If you can use Internet, there are many Chinese "Cyber Churchs". Below are some good links I usually visit:

[edited by admin: READ THE RULES! NO LINKS WITHOUT PERMISSION]

You can read and download Bibles in various versions and many readings, audio and video materials and pictures.
If you have trouble in getting printed Bible, you may email me with your post address by parasons@tom.com, I can mail you one.

TALKJESUS forum is quite a good place and people here are warm and by all means "professional" and devoted. You will undoubtedly get proper instructions and experience through brothers and sisters here.

You are lucky to be selected by God to be a Christian although you are lack of information about Him, which reveals God's power even greater. Enjoy your time here and make friends.

Last edited by a moderator: