• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Anyone got a cool promise from God?

Hey, I'm new here nad I'm searching for someone who's got a cool promise from God regarding their future that I can talk with.

I know I'm not the only one out there with such a promise, but 5 years ago God showed me my future husband, and I've been awaiting patiently for God to fulfill his promise. I would have to say it is the coolest testimony I could ever ask for, but I can't share it with family and friends because I don't want to mess with God's work.

If anyone out there has received a similar promise from God, whether it has already been fullfilled or if you are still waiting like I am, I would love to talk with you and share the stories of the amazing journey that such a promise leads you on.

God bless you all.

Hi snez_4eva,

Welcome to Talk Jesus!

Thank you for joining us as One with the Body of Christ our Savior. Please take a moment to read the forum rules so that you may enjoy the friendly atmosphere and understand certain restrictions to maintain a family friendly Talk Jesus. God bless you!

Forum Rules: click here
::: please abide by the simple rules to avoid any misunderstandings and to keep Talk Jesus the enjoyable gift from GOD it is.

FAQ: click here
::: learn how to use the site in simple step by step instructions.

Talk Jesus Photo Album: click here
::: feel free to share some photos in our family album!

Note: the easy navigation menu is on the left column on the home page. It has all the links you need to browse around the site.

God keeps promises...

God has kept His promise to never forsake me, again! Let me start off by saying that my wife and I stopped going to Church awhile ago and have made quite a mess of things to boot. A change in the situation started on my Birthday (Feb.13th)... I received a Happy Birthday email message from Peeps here at Talk Jesus. I didn't think too much about it, but did come online to check out what's new here. Then Friday night(17th) I was at a friends place and drawing a little picture for my wife wanting a star in the upper corner, it turned out to be a cross! Unbeknownst to me a present from my daughter was in my mailbox at home that night. It was late, but that's okay. She lives in Australia, I in Hawaii and our relationship over the past few years hasn't been too good. First Birthday present from her in 4 years! The next morning when I opened the package there was a lovely cross with necklace in it which I'm now wearing. Also on that very same Saturday, yesterday, my Pastor called saying he's thinking of us. I haven't spoken with him in about 4 months and haven't been to Church even longer. So to say the least... God has gotten my attention again! I'm sorry God and Thank You Jesus! Amen.

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello sister welcome to Talk Jesus. God bless you.

GOD promised everything He said in the Bible and never fails whatsoever. He always does the perfect actions to fulfill His perfect promises

Thanks for sharing your testimonies, sister snez and brother Buddy2! PRAISE GOD! Amen! It's always awesome to hear how God is working in other believers lives! Welcome to Talk Jesus, snez!

God bless you!

hey thanks everybody for the welcome. I've only been here a few days and I can't believe how great it is. I have always searched for somewhere that I could go anytime to talk with other christians, and this is definetly the place! God bless you all and I hope he does awesome things in your lives :)

Hey Snez, Welcome to TJ.

I think i've already met you on the in the Chat room, But Hi anyway!

God Bless,

Jazza

Buddy2 said:
God has kept His promise to never forsake me, again! Let me start off by saying that my wife and I stopped going to Church awhile ago and have made quite a mess of things to boot. A change in the situation started on my Birthday (Feb.13th)... I received a Happy Birthday email message from Peeps here at Talk Jesus. I didn't think too much about it, but did come online to check out what's new here. Then Friday night(17th) I was at a friends place and drawing a little picture for my wife wanting a star in the upper corner, it turned out to be a cross! Unbeknownst to me a present from my daughter was in my mailbox at home that night. It was late, but that's okay. She lives in Australia, I in Hawaii and our relationship over the past few years hasn't been too good. First Birthday present from her in 4 years! The next morning when I opened the package there was a lovely cross with necklace in it which I'm now wearing. Also on that very same Saturday, yesterday, my Pastor called saying he's thinking of us. I haven't spoken with him in about 4 months and haven't been to Church even longer. So to say the least... God has gotten my attention again! I'm sorry God and Thank You Jesus! Amen.
Isn't it amazing that God keeps track of us like He does? Isn't it amazing that He sent His only Begotten Son to suffer and die the most heinous death of all time to rescue us?

Thank you, Lord; Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

SLE

snez_4eva said:
Hey, I'm new here nad I'm searching for someone who's got a cool promise from God regarding their future that I can talk with.

I know I'm not the only one out there with such a promise, but 5 years ago God showed me my future husband, and I've been awaiting patiently for God to fulfill his promise. I would have to say it is the coolest testimony I could ever ask for, but I can't share it with family and friends because I don't want to mess with God's work.

If anyone out there has received a similar promise from God, whether it has already been fullfilled or if you are still waiting like I am, I would love to talk with you and share the stories of the amazing journey that such a promise leads you on.

God bless you all.
In November, 1998, God spoke a message to my heart and said that my wife was going to receive the spiritual and emotional healing I had been praying for for years.

In 2002, she came to Christ. In 2005, the barrier to her emotional healing was broken. She's in a recovery program now and doing well.

SLE

yup its really great to shear God's promise with people cuz dat when unbelievers do get to know him to hope u gat dat
his made me know dat he really lives within us and asked me to go do his work,win souls unto him and his gonna let me live in his glory forever,live for long......as long as i live my promise to him is dat i and ma family will always praise him
love be to the lord God i serve
amen......since u wonna talk to me ma cell number is 233-243-986-133 u may give me a call some day so u can cuz am not a regular member to the internet
blessing be upon you and your family

his lifted me up though i rejected him and kept protecting as through all means what a loving and merciful God we serve.......his promise to all mankind shall truely come to pass.........
he promised he was going to bring me out from death in the mouth of ma enemies and truely he did am greatful for that,his done it for me and is gonna do it for all who believes in him cuz am not better than anyone out there but just becuz i believed
it all calls for faith