• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Anybody else from the UK?

Staff Member
Greetings,

I thought Thurso was up north. Apparently everyone from there knows that everyone else is down south!

============
Please remember that as an online forum, your personal information can be gathered by scoundrels.
Be wise about how much you tell the world and also please be careful how much you do privately while online.

That goes for everyone!
============
Bi faiceallach
and
Thoir aire do chèile

Bless you ....><>

Loyal
I lived in suffolk for 3 years back in the 80's. Was stationed in RAF Lakenheath for awhile, was the reason.

Loyal
Hi @PearlB,

You know me already as 'Charity' from CB. I am living in South Wales. I sat outside in the sunshine all day yesterday, listening to the birds, and talking to my sister, whom I have not seen for a year until recently, due to covid. We shared the love of God together. It is so lovely to see the Spring flowers glowing in the sun at the moment, and to realise the wealth of love that God has for us.

'Thus saith the LORD,
Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom,
neither let the mighty man glory in his might,
let not the rich man glory in his riches:
But let him that glorieth glory in this,
that he understandeth and knoweth Me,
that I am the LORD
which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth:
for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.'
(Jer 9:23)

My sister's husband died very recently, but the Lord has been her comfort, and has seen her through this initial trauma, providing for all her needs. She is losing her sight and her hearing, and has arthritis now, which is giving her a lot of pain and discomfort, so it is so wonderful to witness the love of God expressed in His provision for her, and to hear words of praise and not complaint from her lips.

Take care Pearl, with love to you, in Christ Jesus, and to all who have responded to you.
In Christ Jesus
our risen and glorified
Saviour, Lord and Head.
May His Name be praised.
Chris

Active
Hi @PearlB,

You know me already as 'Charity' from CB. I am living in South Wales. I sat outside in the sunshine all day yesterday, listening to the birds, and talking to my sister, whom I have not seen for a year until recently, due to covid. We shared the love of God together. It is so lovely to see the Spring flowers glowing in the sun at the moment, and to realise the wealth of love that God has for us.

'Thus saith the LORD,
Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom,
neither let the mighty man glory in his might,
let not the rich man glory in his riches:
But let him that glorieth glory in this,
that he understandeth and knoweth Me,
that I am the LORD
which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth:
for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.'
(Jer 9:23)

My sister's husband died very recently, but the Lord has been her comfort, and has seen her through this initial trauma, providing for all her needs. She is losing her sight and her hearing, and has arthritis now, which is giving her a lot of pain and discomfort, so it is so wonderful to witness the love of God expressed in His provision for her, and to hear words of praise and not complaint from her lips.

Take care Pearl, with love to you, in Christ Jesus, and to all who have responded to you.
In Christ Jesus
our risen and glorified
Saviour, Lord and Head.
May His Name be praised.
Chris
Hi Chris, It's been lovely here in the north west too [21C] yesterday, and we've been sitting out in our garden again today. Yesterday we went in the park and I had a 'driving lesson' on Ray's mobility scooter as he is planning to get one for me. It's not that I can't walk but I can't do hills and to go into town on the bus is a long, lonely uphill walk to the bus stop. So if we both have scooters we can go together. And we are looking forward to spending time with our family after so long, just as you have with your sister.