• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Any spanish speakers here?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hola hablar castellano? hablo un poco! no muy mucho

Are there any Spanish speakers or learners here? I've been learning this language for the last month or so, I think it would be amazing to achieve fluency in a new language, hopefully I can one day god willing!

I speak spanish!

Its my lenguage... I was born in venezuela, I live in Chile now...
You can see that my english's not so well..

if you need some help with the lenguage I hope I can be useful ^^

Blessings!

[Haynaru]

Hello!

Nice to find a native spanish speaker, I hope one day God willing I can be fluent and visit south america

Cool, I'm working my way through Pimsleur Spanish, the way I see it conversational fluency should be the first thing you learn, the way we learned as children, I just hope I have the will power and patience, it would be brilliant to achieve fluency in another language!

Si, yo hablo espanol.
Yes, I speak Spanish!
I am learning Spanish also. I have to learn it in order for me to get my diploma. Speaking Spanish is a hobby of mine. I don't speak fluently, but if I can help you, let me know.

xr6

hablo un poco de español, pero solo estudio desde un año y media

tacho, nacho, burrito, now im hungry and i cant wait to get to the mexican restuarant that i eat at.

My friend was dating a spanish lady and he had to learn how to say to her in spanish that she is beautiful. This is how it sounds, ".....hot peppers in the nacho......my mouth is on fire.........help.........."

Hola!!!

Hablo espanol...pero no mucho :S

I know some spanish...I am still learning, but my best friend is spanish, and she lives in Malaga in the south of Spain. So yeah just let me know if i can help out at all :)

Dios te bendiga!!

xr6

Hola!!!

Hablo espanol...pero no mucho :S

I know some spanish...I am still learning, but my best friend is spanish, and she lives in Malaga in the south of Spain. So yeah just let me know if i can help out at all :)

Dios te bendiga!!

Dios te bendiga

alpino, greetings to you.
Warragul,have you ever meet a guy John Singleton or Bill Reid?
i met them at a course in Poath road Cheltenham Melbourne

regards to you
Xr6

wow there's more of you than I expected that speaks Spanish or are learning the language!! Well I'm doing exactly the opposite trying to learn more English haha, all I need is to speak more fluently :)
It's awesome to have a second language, ... we don't know when the Lord will use it to do His will in our lives isn't it?

spanish

hello i am puerto rican and i do speak spanish any help from me i would be glade to tell you some words ok