• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Any Australians here

Hi any people from Australia here. I am from Qld, Interested in hearing about how the lord has helped You personally or how he is helping you, or just someone to talk to
Im 27 m

Welcome to TJ dear brother, we are glad you are here! You will find wonderful people and great fellowship here! Enjoy the forums!

IN Christ,

NC

Hi any people from Australia here. I am from Qld, Interested in hearing about how the lord has helped You personally or how he is helping you, or just someone to talk to
Im 27 m

Hi to you in Australia.

Northwest, USA, here.

Welcome aboard Talk Jesus.

any Aussies here

Hi
I am from Scotland UK
Welcome to the chat it seems a fine place to make friends.
Good to meet like minded people who give of themselves in the intrests of our LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ

Oz, hello Oz

Well, not yet, but soon, yes, as such is the plan.
You see, we are in the process of immigrating to Australia, Queensland (where you are) to be precise, in Brisbane, or somewhere near the Gold Coast.

This seems to be a very common thing these days, for white South Africans to head down under.

And as for God’s guidance, it seems that He is arranging and preparing things so that my wife’s entire family will end up there – her brother’s already an Oz citizen. So I’ll tell you what – two or so years from now, when I’m sitting in Brisbane (or somewhere near the Gold Coast), I will post back to this thread and answer: “Yeh mate!!”.

Yeah I am living in Ipswich area, near Brisbane. Whatever path God has for us, It is what we will take, Sometimes its hard to comprehend or even wonder why things happen, but things happen for a reason. It does seem as though God is doing things for all of us

Staff Member
Greetings pd12051980,

Welcome to Talk Jesus!

I'm in Australia. Send me a PM if want to know more ... I'd be happy to hear from you, brother.

I hope you enjoy the fellowship here.

Bless you,

Br. Bear

By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.

These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.

And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.
But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for He hath prepared for them a city.

Hebrews 11:8-16

Last edited:
hey mate im from near where your from...

i have 'limited' internet connection so i dont post too often

Welcome to Talk Jesus ,Enjoy this awesome site

God Bless and Much Love xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Im 27 m
Hello from KentuckyUSA. Sorry I'm so late seeing your intro message.

SpiritLedEd (SLE)

Hi pd

Hi pd,

You are most welcome to the Talk Jesus Forum!!!

I pray that the Holy Spirit will fill your spirit and give you the words to speak in tongues!!!

I love you in Jesus Christ and in the Bosom of the Holy Father and the communion of the Holy Spirit!!!

Vinay the evangelist!!!

Yes Vin, I learned to talk in tongues, its a most amazing experience, for those who believe in it, and savo...No not far away at all