• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Active
That man from that link said it was local, but also later global. Muslims are in all countries. Yet he hoped America was the eagle and the East comes and some other country defeats him and then not, because Jesus does it. Pfffff. Would be nice if someone just read all that stuff and then writes it down in 10 sentences for me. A pity they all don't agree. Then I have to look myself.
Oh he said that the highest of the Freemasons knew that the beast would be from Islam and the false prophet was from Israel.

That man from that link said it was local, but also later global. Muslims are in all countries. Yet he hoped America was the eagle and the East comes and some other country defeats him and then not, because Jesus does it. Pfffff. Would be nice if someone just read all that stuff and then writes it down in 10 sentences for me. A pity they all don't agree. Then I have to look myself.
Oh he said that the highest of the Freemasons knew that the beast would be from Islam and the false prophet was from Israel.
The anti-christ kingdom is local. Islam is a global religion and terrorism is the means by which Islam hopes to attain world domination. I don't see a false prophet from Israel.

I didn't look at the link but will.

Active
The Kuran says he will make peace with Israel through a levite.

Derek Prince:
Islam bears most of the marks of the spirit of antichrist.

The Kuran says he will make peace with Israel through a levite.

Derek Prince:
Islam bears most of the marks of the spirit of antichrist.
I agree with Derek Prince. I don't know about the Koran saying the dajjal makes peace with Israel. Maybe?

Loyal
No hermeneutic - no truth.

Hermeneutics = the theory and methodology of interpretation -- how a person interprets Biblical texts. No one person has a corner on 'correct interpretation' -- context is the main thing. Comparing Scripture with Scripture.

Hermeneutics = the theory and methodology of interpretation -- how a person interprets Biblical texts. No one person has a corner on 'correct interpretation' -- context is the main thing. Comparing Scripture with Scripture.
Comparing scripture with scripture is one small part of a good hermeneutic. I'll have to post a page of what my hermeneutic look like and quote a few words from a few books I've read about it. We should look at the definition of words, look at the interlinear to see if those words are correct, look how those words are used elsewhere, etc. So let me give you an example to one of your previous statements about "the whole world.

There are dozens of examples in the New and Old Testament where ALL only implies a part of the whole or all things within an individual subject. If a verse says that all the people were astonished, it means that all the people who were there were astonished. This sort of thing is found throughout scripture.

All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast - all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world. (Rev.13:8)

The verse doesn't say that everyone will worship the beast, but only those whose names have not been written in the book of life.

Also, when the bible uses the term "earth" or "world" it doesn't mean the whole planet like in the following examples:
And all the countries came to Egypt to buy grain from Joseph, because the famine was severe in all the world. (Genesis 41:57)

The whole world sought audience with Solomon to hear the wisdom God had put in his heart. (1 Kings 10:24)

And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar August, that all the world should be taxed. (Luke 2:1)

So the Pharisees said to one another, "See, this is getting us nowhere. Look how the whole world has gone after him!" (John 12:19)

All nations did not go to Egypt to buy grain, neither did all nations seek an audience with Solomon, neither was the whole planet taxed by the Romans, neither did the whole world follow Jesus while he was on Earth. What this shows is that the Bible often speaks of the whole world or the whole Earth, but it really means just a large geographical area of no certain size, and usually refers to nations that exist in the Mediterranean world. There are other examples in the Bible where 'world' doesn't mean the whole planet, even when it appears to.

In Daniel 2 King Nebuchadnezzar is said to rule the whole world: "You, O king, are the king of kings. The God of heaven has given you dominion and power and might and glory; in your hands he has placed mankind and the beasts of the field and the birds of the air. Wherever they live, he has made you ruler over them all." (Daniel 2:37-38)

In Daniel 2:39 the third empire of brass is said to, "bear rule over all the earth."

At no time in history has any empire ruled the entire known world.

In Jeremiah, God said about Nebuchadnezzar, "All nations will serve him and his son and his grandson until the time for his land comes; then many nations and great kings will subjugate him" (Jeremiah 27:7).

If "all nations" were subject to Babylon, where did the invading armies come from that conquered Babylon?
Likewise...

The beast will not rule the entire planet. His rule extends only to the nations under his authority in the Middle East and/or Northern Africa. The empire of the beast is limited to ten nations since the beast of Revelation has ten horns.

Charles H. Spurgeon said, (1) "... 'The whole world is gone after him.' Did all the world go after Christ? 'Then went all Judea, and were baptized of him in Jordan.' Was all Judea, or all Jerusalem baptized in Jordan? 'Ye are of God, little children', and 'the whole world lieth in the wicked one.' Does 'the whole world' there mean everybody? If so, how was it, then, that there were some who were 'of God?' The words 'world' and 'all' are used in some seven or eight senses in Scripture; and it is very rarely that 'all' means all persons, taken individually. The words are generally used to signify that Christ has redeemed some of all sorts—some Jews, some Gentiles, some rich, some poor, and has not restricted his redemption to either Jew or Gentile."

The anti-christ kingdom is local. ..............

Not according to the Revelation. Do you care at all what the Revelation says ?

"The dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority. 3 I saw one of his heads as if it was mortally wounded, but his deadly wound was healed,
and the whole world marveled and followed the beast. 4 They worshipped the dragon who gave authority to the beast. And they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to wage war with him?”

5 He was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies. And he was given authority to wage war for forty-two months.
6 He opened his mouth to speak blasphemies against God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle and those who dwell in heaven.
7 It was granted to him to wage war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe and tongue and nation

That's a big surprise -- that the Muslim's complained about it.
The site was called, "Behold the Beast." He still has a lot of content under a few other names. Brotherpete.com is one. I think what happened is he had a "Christian and Islamic" forum. He screened people pretty well and I'm not sure if it was hacked or removed due to censorship.

Not according to the Revelation. Do you care at all what the Revelation says ?

"The dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority. 3 I saw one of his heads as if it was mortally wounded, but his deadly wound was healed,
and the whole world marveled and followed the beast. 4 They worshipped the dragon who gave authority to the beast. And they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to wage war with him?”

5 He was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies. And he was given authority to wage war for forty-two months.
6 He opened his mouth to speak blasphemies against God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle and those who dwell in heaven.
7 It was granted to him to wage war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe and tongue and nation
Do you care how the word ALL is used in conjunction with the article - without the article - whether it's singular or plural, etc? Do you care how the words earth and world are used?

If all you do is read the bible in the English translation and disregard all the great resources we have today, you will have trouble attaining truth. What use to take turning hundred of pages in several different and expensive books, today we have that information at the click of a mouse.

Let me confuse you a bit. From Vines...

All:
radically means "all." Used without the article it means "every," every kind or variety. So the RV marg. in Eph 2:21, "every building," and the text in Eph 3:15, "every family," and the RV marg. of Act 2:36, "every house;" or it may signify "the highest degree," the maximum of what is referred to, as, "with all boldness" Act 4:29. Before proper names of countries, cities and nations, and before collective terms, like "Israel," it signifies either "all" or "the whole," e.g., Mat 2:3; Act 2:36. Used with the article, it means the whole of one object. In the plural it signifies "the totality of the persons or things referred to." Used without a noun it virtually becomes a pronoun, meaning "everyone" or "anyone." In the plural with a noun it means "all." One form of the neuter plural (panta) signifies "wholly, together, in all ways, in all things," Act 20:35; 1Cr 9:25. The neuter plural without the article signifies "all things severally," e.g., Jhn 1:3; 1Cr 2:10; preceded by the article it denotes "all things," as constituting a whole, e.g., Rom 11:36; 1Cr 8:6; Eph 3:9.
See EVERY, Note (1), WHOLE.

Do you care how the word ALL is used in conjunction with the article - without the article - whether it's singular or plural, etc? Do you care how the words earth and world are used?

If all you do is read the bible in the English translation and disregard all the great resources we have today, you will have trouble attaining truth. What use to take turning hundred of pages in several different and expensive books, today we have that information at the click of a mouse.

Let me confuse you a bit. From Vines...

All:
radically means "all." Used without the article it means "every," every kind or variety. So the RV marg. in Eph 2:21, "every building," and the text in Eph 3:15, "every family," and the RV marg. of Act 2:36, "every house;" or it may signify "the highest degree," the maximum of what is referred to, as, "with all boldness" Act 4:29. Before proper names of countries, cities and nations, and before collective terms, like "Israel," it signifies either "all" or "the whole," e.g., Mat 2:3; Act 2:36. Used with the article, it means the whole of one object. In the plural it signifies "the totality of the persons or things referred to." Used without a noun it virtually becomes a pronoun, meaning "everyone" or "anyone." In the plural with a noun it means "all." One form of the neuter plural (panta) signifies "wholly, together, in all ways, in all things," Act 20:35; 1Cr 9:25. The neuter plural without the article signifies "all things severally," e.g., Jhn 1:3; 1Cr 2:10; preceded by the article it denotes "all things," as constituting a whole, e.g., Rom 11:36; 1Cr 8:6; Eph 3:9.
See EVERY, Note (1), WHOLE.
Silly me, I just read and heed the Revelation.

Agreed! You will forever be misled if that's all you do and think you always arrive at the truth.

Nearly the whole world believes the man who is the Beast is dead. Not long from now it will be announced (John Kerry will be one announcer) that this man is alive.
The man has a world famous name. He was a world famous Roman Catholic. He received a fatal appearing head wound. When he publicly emerges, the world will be amazed.
His top ally (I call him his head cheerleader) will be a world famous (infamous) Jew whose name calculates to 666 by a simple formula.
Just by reading and heeding the Revelation I was enabled to see this fulfillment over 40 years ago. Just wait and see. SLINGING SEEDS

Active

Active
Can you give me a page on that? My favorite web-site about Islam and bible prophecy has been taken down. Too many Muslim's complained about it.

I can only find similar sites and this from a pdf:

Seven year reign coincided by peace agreements of similar length
Rasulullah [Muhammad] said: “There will be four peace agreements between you and
the Romans [Christians]. The fourth agreement will be mediated through a person who
will be from the progeny of Hadrat Haroon [Honorable Aaron—Moses’ brother] and will
be upheld for seven years”. Tabarani, as related by Hadrat Abu Umamah, as
quoted byZubair Ali, Pg. 43

Nearly the whole world believes the man who is the Beast is dead. Not long from now it will be announced (John Kerry will be one announcer) that this man is alive.
The man has a world famous name. He was a world famous Roman Catholic. He received a fatal appearing head wound. When he publicly emerges, the world will be amazed.
His top ally (I call him his head cheerleader) will be a world famous (infamous) Jew whose name calculates to 666 by a simple formula.
Just by reading and heeding the Revelation I was enabled to see this fulfillment over 40 years ago. Just wait and see. SLINGING SEEDS
If you read it, I explained how the word ALL in Rev. 17:3 is 'HOLOS' and that word is very different than 'pas' and does imply the entire planet. In verses 7, 8, 12, and 16, the word 'pas' is used, it does NOT mean the entire planet, especially when it's used with the word ge. (earth - world)

Vines - "Used with the article, it means the whole of one object. In the plural it signifies "the totality of the persons or things referred to."

The KJV omits the article so in Revelation 13 it often implies (one object) ALL those within or under the power and influence of the beast. (NOT everyone on earth!)
You would be hard pressed to convince anyone John Kennedy and Henry Kissinger has anything to do with this. They are OUTSIDE of the biblical criteria of the men of sin.

I keep asking people for ONE verse of end-time prophecy that implicates Rome and nobody ever seems to quote one.