• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I apologize for the length of this post, there's no way around it. It's an edited cut from 3 pages. The Assyrian Antichrist, Nebuchadnezzar's Yoke of Iron, and The Wicked Counselor.

Some people say the end-time anti-Christ is not a man but a spirit, that the man of sin is never called "the anti-Christ" in the bible.

What IS anti-Christ?
1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that (THE) antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

The word THE was omitted in the KJV and other translations. The interlinear shows the word THE is in the original text. 1st John is the only place in the bible where the man of sin IS CALLED THE ANTI-CHRIST! The NIV has it right...

"Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour."

The first word ANTI-CHRIST in 1 John 2:18 has the word THE before it and is SINGULAR. The second word anti-Christ without the word THE is plural. This is how it's written in the Greek Interlinear...

Little-boys-and-girls LAST HOUR it-IS AND according-AS YE-HEAR that THE INSTEAD-ANOINTED IS COMING AND NOW INSTEAD-ANOINTEDS MANY HAVE-BECOME WHICH PLACE WE-ARE-KNOWING that LAST HOUR it-IS.

Sometimes it's difficult to determine whether a passage is referring to the end-time anti-Christ or the false prophet. Regardless, BOTH are referred to as HE. Personal pronouns are used to describe them so they are people possessed by the spirits of the evil ones.

Where does he come from?
For centuries people have believed Isaiah 10, 14, & 30, and Micah 5, identify the anti-Christ as an Assyrian, meaning he comes from the geographical area of ancient Assyria. People have for centuries believed that the one Nahum calls, "the wicked Counselor" IS also the anti-Christ and tells us from where he will originate.

Nineveh is the ancient capital city of the Assyrian Empire and this ancient city has produced the world's first dictator. Mesopotamia literally means “between the rivers,” (Acts 7:2-4). Assyria is the same area Nineveh resided, and the same place Saddam Hussein was born, "between the rivers."

Strong's says about Nineveh.. Capital of the ancient kingdom of Assyria; located on the east bank of the Tigris river, 550 miles (880 km) from its mouth and 250 miles (400 km) north of Babylon.

Nahum 1:7-11 The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him. But with an overrunning flood he will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue his enemies. What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time. For while they be folden together as thorns, and while they are drunken as drunkards, they shall be devoured as stubble fully dry. There is one come out of thee, that imagineth evil against the LORD, a wicked counsellor.

There's a lot I could say about this but to keep it brief...

To be "folden together as thorns," means to have interwoven terror cells." These terror cells are a network of people "drunk with jihad." There are thousands of small and large terror cells that exist today, all of them the offspring of the ones we know by name.

Where does he authenticate himself?
The "HOLY PLACE" is where the anti-Christ will authenticate himself as the abomination, AKA, the Dome of the Rock complex, AKA, the anti-Christ monument which currently 'sits upon' (occupies) the ancient site of Solomon's and Herod's temple. That's the only piece of ground God has claimed as His own on the planet.

Muslim's want to make East Jerusalem and the Dome of the Rock complex the Islamic Capital of their World Caliphate. East Jerusalem will once again be invaded and the Wailing Wall will be destroyed. That's the first sign that 'birth pangs' are here. The man of sin and his Islamic false prophet, and maybe even the Muslim jesus, authenticate East Jerusalem as that 'great city' of seven mountains and location of the ***** of Babylon. The Dome 'sits upon' Mount Moriah which is at the geographical center of Jerusalem's seven mountains.

Inscriptions on the octagonal structure of the Dome are anti-Christ. They say... -
There is no God but Allah. - God has no son; He begetteth not. - God taketh not unto Himself a son. - God has no associate. - Muhammad is the messenger of God. - Allah will preside on Judgment Day. Images of demons are visible in the marble at the entry way of the Dome. They were not etched into the marble but became visible over time. Amazing - take a look....

Demons at the Dome

SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? The harlot who promises virgins in paradise to her jihadist, represents a large false religion, i.e. ISLAM, and worldwide terrorism. 'Sitteth' means "to occupy or have a fixed abode." This indicates that Islam is the dominate religion that 'OCCUPIES' this 10/7 Islamic empire of the beast which is an Islamic Caliphate of sorts, headquartered and operated from the Dome of the rock.

The Assyrian anti-Christ.
Finis Dake, Arthur Pink, E.W Bullinger, and Benjamin Newton, and many others all believed that the end-time anti-Christ would be an Assyrian and come from Babylon just like Nebuchadnezzar and Antiochus Epiphanes did. He is the rod of God's anger against Israel in the end, the man God uses to bring Israel back to Him just before Christ returns.

A yoke is cited in some of the Assyrian chapters and I believe they're referring to Nebuchadnezzar's yoke of iron. Jeremiah 30:6-8 speaks of a yoke that will only break at the end of the time of Jacob's trouble. The Assyrian is an instrument of God's wrath against Israel.

Isaiah 10:6-7 I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets. Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so; but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few.

In Isaiah 14, the Assyrian anti-Christ is also called, "the king of Babylon" and he's also likened to Lucifer.
Isaiah 14:4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, "How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!"

Isaiah 14 9-11 says that the occupants of hell are moved to meet the Assyrian anti-Christ when he arrives. Then in verse 12,... "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" The king of Babylon i.e. the Assyrian, is taunted and likened to Lucifer in Isaiah 14:16-20.

The anti-Christ - the Assyrian - the king of Babylon is destroyed in Israel and his yoke - AKA 'Nebuchadnezzar's Yoke of Iron' removed. NOTE: Daniel 8:25 says that the little horn (anti-Christ) will not be destroyed by human hands, and that's in accord with Isaiah 14 and 30 about the Assyrian!

Isaiah 14:25-26 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders. This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.

Isaiah 10:27 says the yoke is removed and destroyed and proves it's future because of "the anointing."

And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

Isaiah 30:27-32 is the Day of the Lord where he beats down the Assyrian anti-Christ.

v. 31 For through the voice of the LORD shall the Assyrian be beaten down, which smote with a rod.

Isaiah 10, 14, and 30 and Daniel 8 all say the Assyrian anti-Christ, AKA - the King of Babylon is destroyed by the LORD.
What does Micah say about the Assyrian?

Micah 5:5-6 And this man shall be the peace, when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men. And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.

Nineveh was the capital city of Assyria and located in "Ashur" or Northern Iraq. Nimrod founded Babylon and built the tower of Babel.

Nebuchadnezzar's Yoke of Iron.
Nebuchadnezzar was prophesied by Moses in Deuteronomy 28:48 as to the yoke of iron that would one day come on Israel if they kept disobeying God. Jeremiah writes about Nebuchadnezzar as, "the yoke of iron king." Jeremiah 30:6-8 speaks of a yoke that will only break at the end of the time of Jacob's trouble.

Jeremiah 30:6-8 "Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness? Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it. For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:"

Jeremiah 28:14 For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; I have put a yoke of iron upon the neck of all these nations, (Nations of Israel) that they may serve Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon; and they shall serve him: and I have given him the beasts of the field also.

Isn't it just a bit strange that Nebuchadnezzar would impose a yoke of iron upon Israel that has NOT yet been broken, BUT WILL BREAK, at the time of tribulation?

Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, was also called a "king of kings" in Ez. 26:7. He's the king of Babylon, or, "THE OPPRESSOR" mentioned in Isaiah 14. An instrument of God's wrath.

Isaiah 14:2 says Israel "shall rule over their oppressors." (nations against Israel) That means when the yoke is broken, Israel will rule over the Arabs and Muslims in the region. This can only happen after the Lord returns and sets up His Millennial kingdom.
This "king of Babylon" or "Assyrian antichrist" could very well be a resurrected Nebuchadnezzar!

Jeremiah 30:7-9 tells us that the yoke will break at the end of the time of Jacob's trouble.

Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it. For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:

This yoke can't be broken until the captivity or the 70 years are accomplished. Now look at how these verses are worded.

Jeremiah 25:11-12 And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years. And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.

Jeremiah 29:10 For thus saith the LORD, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I WILL VISIT YOU, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.

Jeremiah 25:10-11 has yet to be 'completely' fulfilled because Nebuchadnezzar or the Babylonian kings never ruled the entire seventy years required to fulfill that prophecy.

The second invasion of Nebuchadnezzar came in 597. Jerusalem was captured, King Jehoichin was deported to Babylon, and Zedekiah was placed on the throne. 2 Kings 24:17 Nebuchadnezzar ascended to the throne of Babylon on the death of his father Nabopolassor in September 605 after defeating the Egyptian armies at the famous battle of Carchemish. Egypt was weakened and Babylon became the greatest gentile power in the world. Daniel, and others were taken captive by Nebuchadnezzar in the same year 2 Kings 24:1. King Jehoiakim was made a vassal at that time, but soon proved rebellious. In 605 B.C. Jerusalem was attacked and Daniel and other captives were taken to Babylon. Cyrus the Great gave Jews permission to return to their homeland in 538 BCE.

The math.
605 minus 538 = 67 years. NOT 70!

Some bible scholars just can't believe that God would make a mistake about a 70 year prophecy that lasted only 66-67 years.
Some attributed the missing 3 1/2 years of it's fulfillment to historical error, and some have changed the dates. Most do agree that the Babylonian captivity/servitude of Israel didn't last 70 years but say, "that's close enough!. Well God doesn't approximate!

It lasted between 66 and 67 years. Only 66.5 years of the Babylonian captivity has been fulfilled. That leaves three and a half years of "unfulfilled prophecy." That's the precise length of time the end-time anti-Christ is said to reign in the book of Revelation.

Now check out some things about this "Assyrian" who was born between the Euphrates and the Tigris...the middle of ancient Assyria. First...

We as Christians believe Jesus Christ taught that "we must be born again." We also believe that Jesus IS the resurrection. Did you know...

Saddam Hussein believed he was the god of rebirth and resurrection AND the re-incarnation of Nebuchadnezzar? He idolized Nebuchadnezzar and the Assyrian Empire.

The bible say's that the "man of sin" will recover from a fatal head wound. Saddam's head was nearly removed from his body when he was hung. I'm not at all convinced we got the right Saddam because there were 3-4 Saddam's! I just don't believe that the real Saddam would have been found in a hole in the ground with the amount of money he had. I think we found one of his doubles.

I think, as crazy as it sounds, that Saddam will return to fulfill the remaining 3 1/2 years prophecy as the biblical anti-Christ, who could also be the Islamic dajjal. The Mahdi. In Arabic, al-Mahdi means, “The Guided One.” He is also sometimes referred to “The Lord of the Age” and “The Guided/Awaited One.”

On the day Saddam was captured, Time Magazine (European version) had its articles written and the cover photo done about another very important person. But because of the significance of Saddam's capture, they only had a few days to "replace" the cover photo and all the articles of this other person with Saddam's. The person that Saddam replaced was none other than...Jesus Christ. Is all of this COINCIDENCE?

The person Saddam idolized most was Nebuchadnezzar. The empire that Saddam emulated most was the Assyrian Empire. Saddam, the former "king of Babylon," qualifies as the Assyrian and a fatally wounded one at that!

Saddam had his and Nebuchadnezzar's name inscribed on every brick of some temples he built in honor of his greatness. Nine-tenths of all the bricks amid the ruins of Babylon are stamped with Nebuchadnezzar's name on them.

As of now, Saddam is my choice for antichrist. I suppose it could also be someone from Iran or Turkey.

The following verses are singled out of the Revelation to make this point:
The beast is a Satan powered king [therefore a man],
who has had a terrible head wound, has disappeared,
and will publicly reappear, and amaze the world.

Revelation chapter 13
13v1'....I saw a beast coming out of the sea...'
13v2'. ...dragon gave him his power...'
13V3'... .and I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed.....'
13v7'....authority over every tribe and people. ....... was given him....
13V12'...and he [beast from earth] makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life....'
Revelation chapter 17
17v3'. ..and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having 7 heads and 10 horns.....'
17v8'....the beast that you saw was and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and to go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth will wonder, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast
that he WAS and IS NOT and WILL COME ....'
17v11'...and the beast that was and is not, is himself also an eighth [king] and is one of the seven...'
Based on detailed, unique, visible, verifiable
prophecy/Revelation fulfillment,
I assert/declare that the Vatican is the great ***** of the Revelation,
Therefore I further assert the beast is Roman Catholic.

Can you think of a world famous Roman Catholic who has had a
world famous terrible head wound under extremely mysterious circumstances?

I predict/prophecy in Jesus name that John F. Kennedy will
publicly reappear, amaze the world, take world power, and is in fact the beast of
the Revelation.
This fulfillment will confirm the truth of the Revelation of Jesus Christ.
This fulfillment will confirm the truth of Jesus Christ the living Lord & Savior.
KISSINGER and 666 Note there are two beasts of
Revelation 13.
One from the sea.The other from the land.
One is a Gentile. The other is a Jew.
English is the world's single most widespread language:
A= 1 x 6 = 6, B = 2 x 6 = 12, C = 3 x 6 = 18, D = 4 x 6 = 24, E
= 5 x 6 = 30, etc.
K= 66
I= 54
S= 114
S= 114
I = 54
N= 84
G= 42
E= 30
R= 108
+ 666
Kissinger's name equates to '666' by a simple formula.
Kissinger is Jewish
Kissinger is Papal adviser and premier "world statesman'
Kissinger documented evil NWOrder leader

So: Re- Vatican, JFK, and KISSINGER
The question becomes-
Would Jesus Christ allow such literal fulfillment to occur coincidentally?
I say NO, Jesus would not.
Therefore I am COMPELLED to believe that it is prophecy fulfillment in progress.
The confirmation of my contention will be the public and literal reappearance of JFK
who will take world power with Kissinger at his side.
I urge anyone to personally study and heed the entire Revelation.
Early in the Revelation of Jesus Christ, God promises to bless anyone who reads or hears the Revelation and heeds it.
'...for the time is near'...'
'....and the whole earth was amazed and followed after the
beast...'
wait and see....
Call on Jesus Read and HEED His Revelation!
The Lord once said, 'Surely, just as I have intended, so it has happened, and just as I have planned, so it will stand......'
Isaiah 14:24

Active
I once was sure it was Obama. Then I read on internet that he was in a meeting and started to do false signs and miracles and amazed the public and I was like: oooh really? Wait. Then my common sense returned and I saw the site was satire. I don't believe ac is anyone we know.
I also thought Romney was the rider on the white horse.

I checked the interlinear here 1 John 2:18 Interlinear

There's no 'the' preceding 'antichrist' in the Greek
Yes there is. In fact there's about 6 translations that word it "the antichrist. I never use bible hub's interlinear because they use the Apostolic Bible Polyglot Interlinear which is loaded with errors. Polyglot often omits the article. Some people say there is no article in the Greek but that's not true. I've checked with people who know Greek online and Greek does use 'A and THE' and it does alter the meaning when they're used. In an end-time context, that's especially true with 2 Thes. 2 where the word THE is omitted 4 times, and Revelation 13:16 where THE is OMITTED 6 times!

The first edition of the Textus Receptus came out in 1516 and is the documents that was used to translate the KJV.

Textus Receptus (received Text) contains the translation base for the first Greek translation of the New Testament into English by William Tyndale and is the textual base for the Bishops Bible, the Geneva Bible and the King James Bible.

Textus Receptus

This is the link to 1 John 2:18 - take a look for yourself, the word THE is there and looks like this - o ho G3588 t_ Nom Sg THE. Also notice the first word antichrist is singular.

1 John 2:18 received Text

Last edited:
I once was sure it was Obama. Then I read on internet that he was in a meeting and started to do false signs and miracles and amazed the public and I was like: oooh really? Wait. Then my common sense returned and I saw the site was satire. I don't believe ac is anyone we know.
I also thought Romney was the rider on the white horse.
There are certain precedent's mentioned in the bible for a candidate to qualify. The major one I see is he must be an Assyrian and originate from that ancient geographical area.

Active
There are certain precedent's mentioned in the bible for a candidate to qualify. The major one I see is he must be an Assyrian and originate from that ancient geographical area.
Yes but is that muslim? The whole world is never gonna fall for a muslim, nor for a catholic pope. The Jews need to see him as the messiah. I have no idea how he does that.

Yes but is that muslim? The whole world is never gonna fall for a muslim, nor for a catholic pope. The Jews need to see him as the messiah. I have no idea how he does that.
I keep telling people that "the whole world" will NOT be ruled by the antichrist. That's what most people believe and they believe that because that's what 'the experts' teach. 7 heads and ten horns are by no means global. I know the response is going to be people quoting Revelation 13:3...

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

And Revelation 13:8...

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

And Revelation 13:16...

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

I'll edit a page tonight to explain how the word ALL, world, and earth does NOT imply the entire planet.

If one correctly identifies the Great Prostitute of Rev 17&18, then one is in position to identify the coming supreme Beast by name.
But if one cannot correctly ID the Great Prostitute that is in plain view, then one cannot ID the Beast who is still hidden and thought to be dead.

If one correctly identifies the Great Prostitute of Rev 17&18, then one is in position to identify the coming supreme Beast by name.
But if one cannot correctly ID the Great Prostitute that is in plain view, then one cannot ID the Beast who is still hidden and thought to be dead.
I agree with your statement. What do most 'prophecy experts' teach about the great prostitute? This is how one pre-tribber describes her and how she originates...

"Peoples on this earth of ALL religions will come together in one great ecumenical movement in order to find out what has happened to all the missing people."

"Muslims, Hindues, Buddists, Baptists, Catholics and everyone else will then be the Great Harlot upon which the Anti-christ will ride and control."

We know there's an evil end-time religion prophesied to come in the end. Once the identity of that religion is nailed down things fall into place much easier. I'm surprised at how people continue point to Rome and Catholicism, or Christianity as a whole - labelled "the apostate Church."

So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

John is taken by the Spirit into the wilderness which is better translated "the desert," to be shown the judgment of the great ***** (Islam). Rome doesn't reside in the desert, Mecca and Medina reside in the desert of Saudi Arabia. Islam has been called "the desert religion." The birthplace of Babylon the Great and the ***** of Babylon is in the desert of Saudi Arabia a place called Mecca and Medina.

The woman "sits upon" the 7 headed 10 horned beast. The words "sit upon" mean to occupy. This indicates that this woman's false religion occupies or dominates the seven headed ten horned empire of this beast. The woman represents Islam or "Babylon the Great," and her jihadist sects are who commit the abominations of the earth.

The word 'great' means large. The term "Babylon the Great" simply implies A LARGE FALSE RELIGION.

And on her forehead a name was written:

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Vines says the word mystery in Revelation 17:5, is the spirit of disobedience to God.

The harlots of BTG are guilty of the abominations of the earth.
An abomination is an "object of disgust." A detestable thing. These abominations are already with us. I could mention a few and some are mentioned in the Revelation, but they're so evil I'll let them pass, for now, but...

Islam is BTG and is a worldwide religion which, to an extent, already commits the abominations of the earth. Biological and nuclear terrorism is coming. They call this the 'third jihad' AKA the third and final round of the Crusades with the goal of world domination.

Babylon the Great" gives birth to harlots. Every word in "Babylon the Great" is singular, so that's implying one large FALSE religion which re-produces 'harlots."

Islam, AKA Babylon the Great, gave birth to Islam's jihadist sects. What more could the mother of harlots do for her offspring than promise it's fanatical adherents a mansion in paradise with as many as 72 bedrooms and 72 virgins in each one for filling her cup full of the (Islamic) abominations of the earth? The amount of bedrooms and virgins they get is dependent upon the magnitude of the abomination they commit. The Islamic ***** will terrorize the world into submission using some of the most horrific means available to man today and will hurl the planet into tribulation.

There are over 30 Islamic Jihadist sects in the world full of fanatical followers whose highest aspirations in life is to die in jihad. They are willing to become "martyrs" and sacrifice themselves for sexual gain I.e. 'virgins' in paradise. This is no joke, it's real and the teaching is found in the Hadiths.

Later in chapter 17 the harlot is used interchangeably with a city of seven mountains.

Saginon,

Protestants generally are not critical of their old mother cult.
And Jews (& anti-Christ of all stripes) WANT all to think the Great Prostitute was/is the Church.

Its real Christians who tell the truth about the Great Prostitute of Rome.
The Vatican fulfillment of Rev 17&18 is God-given confirmation of the truth of Jesus Christ.
The Fulfillment reveals that such as the Inquisitions were not Christian activities,
but rather Papist activities. People need to know this

Though many modern alleged "Christians" are oblivious to and/or deny the following fulfillment, many others have seen the fulfillment for centuries.
It was a main battle-cry of the Reformation era Protestants and was common knowledge in Protestant circles until a few decades ago [as Protestantism lost it’s salty savor/corrupted].

One presents EVIDENCE in order to convince. Prophecy fulfillment is EVIDENCE.
Servants of Jesus seek to convince all that the NT is true, and Jesus is Lord.

Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show unto His servants ..." Rev 1:1

Servants of Jesus see the Vatican's perfect, unique, visible and verifiable fulfillment
of the Revelation's ch 17&18 description of the Great Prostitute Mother is highly significant,
precious God-given EVIDENCE confirming the truth of the NT and Lordship of Jesus

Seeing the Vatican for what it is in the sight of Jesus sheds great light on past, present and future.

The following is a correlation of some of the Revelations descriptions,
and unique fulfillment found in well known facts re: the Vatican.

From chapters 17 & 18 …. IFO = IN FULFILLMENT OF

Rev 17:2 '.....with whom the kings of the earth committed immorality....'.
IFO 17:2 - Immoral ties of the Vatican with earthly rulers are presently and historically verifiable.

Rev 17:4 '.....and the woman was clothed in purple and scarlet...'.
IFO 17:4 - Find a picture of the Cardinals in full costume.

Rev 17:5 '.....Babylon the Great, the mother of harlots....'.
IFO 17:5 - The Vatican calls herself the 'mother' 'church' because the denominations
came out of her. The denominations share her perversion.

Rev 17:6 '.....drunk with the blood of saints...'.
IFO 17:6 - Study the inquisitions. A policy of murder & torture of real people,
carried out openly over centuries. Inspired and directed by men who claim to be
the unique and direct representatives of Jesus Christ.

Rev 17:9 '.....seven hills on which the woman sits....'.
IFO 17:9 - Rome is uniquely famous for its seven hills.

NO OTHER city nearly as famously nicknamed “city of 7 hills” as Rome has been since before NT was written.

For centuries the consensus of Roman Catholic and non-RC commentators was that Rome was the Revelation "city of 7 hills" ...
just RC commentators claimed it meant pre-Papal Rome. [many still claim this]

Naturally with a billion Papist in the world, the truth regarding the Great Prostitute
is oft disputed and RCs are happy to claim the “city of 7 hills” is any city other than Rome.

Rev 17:15 '.....The waters which you saw where the woman sits, are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues....'.
IFO 17:15 - The worldwide influence of the Vatican is obvious.

Rev 17:18 '.....and the woman you saw is the great city which reigns over the kings of the earth...'.
IFO 17:18 -The popes long ruled openly over the kings of the known world. Every king knew that if he bucked the papacy,
then the pope would - could - did encourage the citizens to revolt. This principle is still in practice today.

Rev 18:4 '.....voice from heaven saying: Come out of her MY people...'.
IFO 18:4 - Some R.C.'s belong to Jesus and will come out.

[they will also come out of the denominations] This is happening now, and has happened before.

Rev 18:12-19 ....describes the great wealth of the Great Prostitute .
IFO 18:12-19- Vatican's financial assets [open & hidden] are enormous.

The Revelation says there is a great prostitute in the city of 7 hills. Lo and behold, there is.

Most commentators place the writing of the Revelation at around 90AD, well before the Vatican existed.
This visible and verifiable fulfillment is God-given evidence confirming the truth of Jesus Christ.

"Come out of her MY people..." [Rev.18:4]

Seeing the fulfillment is a faith strengthening blessing. Being in denial is not.
Seeing the Vatican for what it is in the sight of Jesus sheds great light on past, present and future.

Saginon,

Protestants generally are not critical of their old mother cult.
And Jews (& anti-Christ of all stripes) WANT all to think the Great Prostitute was/is the Church.

Its real Christians who tell the truth about the Great Prostitute of Rome.
The Vatican fulfillment of Rev 17&18 is God-given confirmation of the truth of Jesus Christ.
The Fulfillment reveals that such as the Inquisitions were not Christian activities,
but rather Papist activities. People need to know this

Though many modern alleged "Christians" are oblivious to and/or deny the following fulfillment, many others have seen the fulfillment for centuries.
It was a main battle-cry of the Reformation era Protestants and was common knowledge in Protestant circles until a few decades ago [as Protestantism lost it’s salty savor/corrupted].

One presents EVIDENCE in order to convince. Prophecy fulfillment is EVIDENCE.
Servants of Jesus seek to convince all that the NT is true, and Jesus is Lord.

Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show unto His servants ..." Rev 1:1

Servants of Jesus see the Vatican's perfect, unique, visible and verifiable fulfillment
of the Revelation's ch 17&18 description of the Great Prostitute Mother is highly significant,
precious God-given EVIDENCE confirming the truth of the NT and Lordship of Jesus

The following is a correlation of some of the Revelations descriptions,
and unique fulfillment found in well known facts re: the Vatican.

From chapters 17 & 18 …. IFO = IN FULFILLMENT OF

Rev 17:2 '.....with whom the kings of the earth committed immorality....'.
IFO 17:2 - Immoral ties of the Vatican with earthly rulers are presently and historically verifiable.

Rev 17:4 '.....and the woman was clothed in purple and scarlet...'.
IFO 17:4 - Find a picture of the Cardinals in full costume.

Rev 17:5 '.....Babylon the Great, the mother of harlots....'.
IFO 17:5 - The Vatican calls herself the 'mother' 'church' because the denominations
came out of her. The denominations share her perversion.

Rev 17:6 '.....drunk with the blood of saints...'.
IFO 17:6 - Study the inquisitions. A policy of murder & torture of real people,
carried out openly over centuries. Inspired and directed by men who claim to be
the unique and direct representatives of Jesus Christ.

Rev 17:9 '.....seven hills on which the woman sits....'.
IFO 17:9 - Rome is uniquely famous for its seven hills.

NO OTHER city nearly as famously nicknamed “city of 7 hills” as Rome has been since before NT was written.
For centuries the consensus of Roman Catholic and non-RC commentators was that Rome was the Revelation "city of 7 hills" ...
just RC commentators claimed it meant pre-Papal Rome. [many still claim this]

Naturally with a billion Papist in the world, the truth regarding the Great Prostitute
is oft disputed and RCs are happy to claim the “city of 7 hills” is any city other than Rome.

Rev 17:15 '.....The waters which you saw where the woman sits, are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues....'.
IFO 17:15 - The worldwide influence of the Vatican is obvious.

Rev 17:18 '.....and the woman you saw is the great city which reigns over the kings of the earth...'.
IFO 17:18 -The popes long ruled openly over the kings of the known world. Every king knew that if he bucked the papacy,
then the pope would - could - did encourage the citizens to revolt. This principle is still in practice today.

Rev 18:4 '.....voice from heaven saying: Come out of her MY people...'.
IFO 18:4 - Some R.C.'s belong to Jesus and will come out.

[they will also come out of the denominations] This is happening now, and has happened before.

Rev 18:12-19 ....describes the great wealth of the Great Prostitute .
IFO 18:12-19- Vatican's financial assets [open & hidden] are enormous.

The Revelation says there is a great prostitute in the city of 7 hills. Lo and behold, there is.

Most commentators place the writing of the Revelation at around 90AD, well before the Vatican existed.
This visible and verifiable fulfillment is God-given evidence confirming the truth of Jesus Christ.

"Come out of her MY people..." [Rev.18:4]

Seeing the fulfillment is a faith strengthening blessing. Being in denial is not.

And here is the mind which hath wisdom....

Wisdom speaks louder than preconceived ideas. And that's what the RRE is. The Revived Roman Empire.

Rome, and especially Vatican hill, IS NOT the city of seven hills or seven mountains mentioned in Revelation 17! Mountains not HILLS is the correct rendering of the text.

Revelation 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

The word 'hills' is an incorrect translation. The word is 'oros' which is better translated 'mountains' anyway! The only time the word 'oros' implies a hill is when the context does so. In Revelation 17:9 the passage in no way suggest 'hills.' Rome does not sit on seven mountains! Again -There are seven hills on the East side of the Tiber. 'Vatican Hill' sits on the west side of the Tiber. THAT MAKES 8 HILLS TOTAL! AND!... They are too small to be designated as 'mountains,' ranging between 250 - 500 feet they appear as little nubs when viewed from a distance, You can hardly tell they are there!

The seven hills of Rome are...
Aventine Hill (Latin, Aventinus; Italian, Aventino)
Caelian Hill (Caelius, Celio)
Capitoline Hill (Capitolium, Campidoglio)
Esquiline Hill (Esquilinus, Esquilino)
Palatine Hill (Palatinus, Palatino)
Quirinal Hill (Quirinalis, Quirinale)
Viminal Hill (Viminalis, Viminale)

As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people both now and forevermore, the psalmist writes. (Psalm 125:2)

The Seven mountains that surround Jerusalem are...

These mountains are
Mount Zion (southwest, 2558 ft.),
Mount Gareb (west, 2518 ft.),
Mount Scopus (north, 2724 ft.)
Mount of Olives (east, 2641 ft.
Mount of Offense (southeast, 2411 ft.)
Mount of Evil Counsel (south, 2548 ft.)

And at the center,...

Mount Moriah (the temple mount, 2556 ft.)

A HILL is smaller than a mountain - hill (lower than a mountain)(Strong's/Gesenius)
I have also said...(somewhere)

Mount Moriah is at the center of these 7 mountains. This is the site of Solomon's and Herod's temple and upon it sits an anti-Christ monument called the Dome of the Rock and Al'Aqsa mosque? This Dome "sits upon" God's "HOLY PLACE" in East Jerusalem. Muslims want to make this area their world capital.

I think to translate the word 'oros' as hill is misleading. Mountains are technically different than hills. Besides being smaller, another difference between a mountain and a hill is that a mountain is characterized by a summit and hill does not have a summit. The KJV properly translates the word 'oros' as mountain. John did have other options to use for the word hill other than 'oros' but he chose the one that signifies a mountain.

If John wanted to indicate HILLS he probably would have used this word...
hill

But he didn't. He used this word...
mountain

People have tried to tie Rome into Revelation 17 since the reformation. Problem is, not one verse or passage identifies Rome as the harlot or the beast.

Catholicism is not a false religion. It is heretical but false. Rome has been stigmatized as the great harlot and end-time beast(s) because they crucified Christ, destroyed the Temple and persecuted Christians during the inquisition. Rome no longer persecutes people. Does bible prophecy support Rome, Italy and a European coalition of nations as the End-time Beast? Absolutely not! Every nation mentioned in bible prophecy is Arab, Persian, and Islamic today.

The term "Babylon the Great" simply implies A LARGE FALSE RELIGION. Rome is NOT a false religion! People believe it's Rome or a unification of world religions because that's what they're taught. I have asked hundreds of Christians over the last 15 years to produce ONE verse of prophecy that implicates Rome in any way and not ONE person has been able to do it. Not a shred of evidence yet they continue to believe Rome will emerge in the end as the beast. Rome will have absolutely nothing to do with end-time prophecy.

"Come out of her MY people" commands Muslim's to get out of Islam.

I can give you scriptural evidence that Islam is the harlot. Can you give me scriptural evidence that Rome is somewhere mentioned in end-time prophecy?

Active
Come out of her my people. Muslims who came out of Islam are now his ppl, but were not, so how can He say My ppl if they are not yet. My ppl, then He's talking to the true church to get out of the mix world with church. That mixture in the church comes from freemasonry. There are a lot of freemasons in churches. There's even christian freemasonry.

Active
If it's Rome, I still don't think it's the catholic church, but freemasonry.

We will conquer the Catholic Church not by argumentation, but rather with moral corruption.‘”

And this happens in all denominations. Masons in charismatic, baptist churches. False miracles in charismatic churches by masons.
One pentecostal preacher said there were a lot of pentecostal mason pastors, preaching with their ring on.

Active
The Jewish Kaballah, their more occult teachings, is said by many to have been influenced by the Babylonian Mystery religion, and it originated as oral teachings during the Babylonian Captivity of the Jews. Albert Pike (1809 to 1891), a highly influential 33rd Degree Freemason of the nineteenth century, acknowledged that the Masons derived many of their ideas from the Jewish Kaballah. In his 1871 book, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, Pike, says of the Jewish Pharisee tradition...
“The primary tradition... has been preserved under the name of the Kaballah by the priesthood of Israel.”
Freemasonry is a religion of Jewish mysticism and occultism, which are rooted in pagan Egyptian and Babylonian religions.

Come out of her my people. Muslims who came out of Islam are now his ppl, but were not, so how can He say My ppl if they are not yet. My ppl, then He's talking to the true church to get out of the mix world with church. That mixture in the church comes from freemasonry. There are a lot of freemasons in churches. There's even christian freemasonry.
The word 'people' in Rev. 18:4 is the word 'laos' and that word is universally used of any people. It does NOT imply CHRISTIANS!

Freemasonry and the Knights Templar, etc. will have nothing to do with any end-time prophecy. I know people try to tie them into it but every passage in the bible that helps us identify the people and area of these prophecies always points to the Arabs, Persians, and Muslim's.

Active
Hmm interesting.

At the end of the 7 year period Madhi and Muslim “Jesus” gather their armies together in the valley of Megiddo to fight the Dajjal. The Dajjal is their Antichrist, their bad guy, and they’ve been preparing their followers for 7 years to hate and fight him. LISTEN NOW! They acknowledge that the Dajjal is the Jewish Messiah, who is coming in the clouds to rescue the Jews! That He will have great powers so as even to control the weather. Mahdi, Muslim “Jesus” and their great army will fight against the Dajjal and win. In the end, the world is dominated by Islam and is finally at peace.

LINEAGE: PEOPLE OF THE PRINCE TO COME
“And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary” (Daniel 9:26).

This verse is the one used by scholars for centuries to identify the lineage of the Antichrist as coming out of Europe. The “prince who is to come” is most certainly referring to the Antichrist, so now we need to examine the rest of the verse to correctly determine his lineage whether European or Arabic. The “city” referred to is Jerusalem and the “Sanctuary” is the Jewish Temple that existed in Jerusalem in the days of Jesus. Thus the lineage of Antichrist is hidden—or rather revealed—through “the people of the prince.”

In 68 A.D. the Jews rebelled against Rome and Rome sent the 10th Legion commanded by General Titus to quash the rebellion. In 70 A.D. all was said and done and Rome won the day. In complete fulfillment of the prophecy of Daniel 9:26 they sacked Jerusalem and destroyed the holy Temple. Because Titus was Roman and the army BELONGED to Rome prophecy scholars have thus assumed the Antichrist will come out of Europe . . . but let’s examine verse 26 of Daniel again. It’s the people of the prince to come who do the actual destroying of Jerusalem and the Temple, so therefore it’s from THEM the Antichrist will spring forth. Historical examination of the Roman 10th Legion gives us an astounding discovery.

While it was the Roman 10th Legion and the Legionnaires were Roman citizens, they were not from the Western half of the empire but the Eastern half which was the Middle East. General Titus was the commander of all the Eastern Legions and not the Western. The Roman 10th Legion that destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple consisted of Arabs, Syrians & Turks . . . all of which are now Muslim countries. Take a look at a modern map—the ENTIRE Middle East is Muslim except Israel. The Eastern half of the Roman Empire was the Middle East including North Africa all of which are Muslim nations.

Loyal
I keep telling people that "the whole world" will NOT be ruled by the antichrist. That's what most people believe and they believe that because that's what 'the experts' teach. 7 heads and ten horns are by no means global. I know the response is going to be people quoting Revelation 13:3...

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

And Revelation 13:8...

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

And Revelation 13:16...

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

I'll edit a page tonight to explain how the word ALL, world, and earth does NOT imply the entire planet.

Well -- maybe 'most people' are right in this instance. Maybe the 'whole world' really does mean what it says.