• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Anthony told me that everyone is mad and jealous....

The reason why because I lost my fiance Chris' house because he was fighting with two guys and I did go over his moms so that was messed up. Ok; we stayed at his moms and his mom accused me & him for stealing $100.00 out of her purse so ok; she saw me go upstairs to the bathroom about a couple times that day. Now we are staying at his friend Dobys till the apartment get finished this weekend so now his wife came in there tripping because I am staying there with him and my fiance. She thinks I am messing around on her man and I said I thought Patti knew me better than that to say anything like that than she accused me of using her bath/ body works. So Anthony is saying it is me because he would let him live there but its me. Now these apartments we was calling just one person. I don't believe this stuff is happening to me....

I need a major prayers for people thinking of me that low....
Please write back!

Oh above all this I didn't do any of this to his mom and Dobys wife!!!!!

Love, Diana31483