Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Anthony told me that everyone is mad and jealous....

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by diana31483, Mar 11, 2004.

1. The reason why because I lost my fiance Chris' house because he was fighting with two guys and I did go over his moms so that was messed up. Ok; we stayed at his moms and his mom accused me & him for stealing $100.00 out of her purse so ok; she saw me go upstairs to the bathroom about a couple times that day. Now we are staying at his friend Dobys till the apartment get finished this weekend so now his wife came in there tripping because I am staying there with him and my fiance. She thinks I am messing around on her man and I said I thought Patti knew me better than that to say anything like that than she accused me of using her bath/ body works. So Anthony is saying it is me because he would let him live there but its me. Now these apartments we was calling just one person. I don't believe this stuff is happening to me....

I need a major prayers for people thinking of me that low....
    Please write back!

Oh above all this I didn't do any of this to his mom and Dobys wife!!!!!

Love, Diana31483