• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Christ centered community forums.

Join over 10,000 worldwide members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply click on the "Site Menu" icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

Anthony told me that everyone is mad and jealous....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

The reason why because I lost my fiance Chris' house because he was fighting with two guys and I did go over his moms so that was messed up. Ok; we stayed at his moms and his mom accused me & him for stealing $100.00 out of her purse so ok; she saw me go upstairs to the bathroom about a couple times that day. Now we are staying at his friend Dobys till the apartment get finished this weekend so now his wife came in there tripping because I am staying there with him and my fiance. She thinks I am messing around on her man and I said I thought Patti knew me better than that to say anything like that than she accused me of using her bath/ body works. So Anthony is saying it is me because he would let him live there but its me. Now these apartments we was calling just one person. I don't believe this stuff is happening to me....

I need a major prayers for people thinking of me that low....
Please write back!

Oh above all this I didn't do any of this to his mom and Dobys wife!!!!!

Love, Diana31483