• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Answered prayers

I’m not sure if I have ever posted on here telling of what God has done for me. I used to have warts on my foot and I tried several things to get them taken care of but they just wouldn’t go away. I began to pray, and I no longer have them. I was also going through a lot of depression and I kept a journal saying what all I was feeling. I was scared and I asked God for a sign. A man who I had never met told me to look up Isaiah 41:10. Then there was a sign that said if you’re looking for a sign from God here it is. My son also had a milk allergy for a few months and we kept praying about it. When I went to take him to get it checked out, he had nothing. He is able to eat everything he used to be able to. God has done so much for me and I don’t know why. I definitely don’t deserve it and I feel like I keep running away from him but I don’t want to. I want to say yes to Jesus. I don’t know how else to explain anything. If anyone wants to message me about it that would be fine. Recently I have been seeing that verse again all over the place..like on a card, Facebook, a book. I think God knows I’m scared again and maybe he’s calling me. The guy that told me to look up that verse told me i had a calling on my life.

Loyal
Hallelujah praise our Lord and God our great doctor.
I am so glad that you are enjoying miracles and healings.
There are three gifts of the Holy Spirit that are grouped together - faith, healing and working of miracles.
Walk in faith sister.

❣◕ ‿ ◕❣