• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Anger

While at work today I wrote down how I was feeling as something has come up in my life and I am in a total quandry.

Their are few words to describe my anger right now. On the internet we get to know each other and a friendship forms, we believe it is honest that the one on the other side is being honest in return. We call each other brother and sister out of Christian love, we tell each other that we love each other, the agape love, the love Christ has for us. I believed this but how foolish I am. I feel so decieved, so angered by this decption. If I could kick myself I would, for me being stupid, for thinking someone who appears as genuine is nothing but a wolf hiding among the sheep. If I do something I face losing something very dear to me, something God entrusted me with, if I turn my head I am going against the Lord Almighty, something I can not do. I am in a battle. As God's daughter I have a responsibility, an obligation to stand up for truth, to expose lies and decit among God's family. I am a wreck.

Your saviour will keep your head above the water . . .always!

oh sis please dont ever think you did wrong in trusting or pouring out love :love: I can understand what you mean . . .even though I havent been in your situation, I think I know what feelings your talking about :love:
MMD if your focusing on God and letting His love flow among believers and unbelievers . . .you have never done wrong :love: dont let the evil one tell you different :love: Jesus is BIGGER than that

Luke 8 :22-25 says this

Jesus Calms the Storm

22One day Jesus said to his disciples, "Let's go over to the other side of the lake." So they got into a boat and set out.

23As they sailed, he fell asleep. A squall came down on the lake, so that the boat was being swamped, and they were in great danger.

24The disciples went and woke him, saying, "Master, Master, we're going to drown!"

He got up and rebuked the wind and the raging waters; the storm subsided, and all was calm.

25"Where is your faith?" he asked his disciples.
In fear and amazement they asked one another, "Who is this? He commands even the winds and the water, and they obey him."

you see sister?

when Jesus goes to sleep . . . the storms wake up . . .
when Jesus wakes up . . .the storms calm down :love: Its sooo true :love:

I am very sorry that you are angry and that YOU have to feel like a wreck, since YOU didnt do anything wrong :love: I lay a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE hug in here for you and want you to come and meet me half way to pick it up :love:

Focus on the love you are given :love: let Jesus touch your heart and be blessed mymakersdaughter :love:

Lets continue to get up when falling down and walk the walk and talk the talk :love:

God bless you richly today sweet sis :love: I am praying for you :love:

mymakersdaughter

My heart goes out to you. I understand for I have been decieved and betrayed before in this way also I know it can be devastating and it takes time to heal and trust again. But with God all things are possible. I always say , never again will I love or trust ! But each time the Lord says, forgive and I will heal. Continue to let me love through you. I know its hard and its an act of the will not feelings. But we do it because He commands us to and we want to please Him. Even as they crucified Him He said Father forgive them.

I will be praying for God's leading and wisdom for you. And for His healing touch upon you.

Bless you!!

I will not make a move in my anger, I now honestly feel the anger that Jesus had at the Temple with the money exchangers. My anger is at myself only. God is faithful, He will carry me thru and He will lead and I will follow as He directs.
I appreciate the prayers and the words of encouragement.

Administrator
Staff Member
Deceit? Deceived? If only you knew my story. If only. Well, let me share with you a few things from my experience.

1. Patience.
2. Forgiveness.
3. Prayer / Fasting (actually, first/most important)

Sometimes things happen to people in their past that affects the way they handle things and cause them to do things they usually would not do or perhaps even don't agree on and don't know why they did it.

My experience of deceit may be completely different from your position. However, if this has anything to do with Talk Jesus, notify me immediately.

God bless you

When I sought the Lord in these situations there were times the Lord said to say nothing but a few times he said to confront them privately. Some will not listen anyway and would only cause strife, which we are to avoid, but others will repent. He knows their heart. God's will be done.

MMD

I understand completely where you are coming from and i agree it is never good to make a decision on anything whilst emotional.

I wonder before exposing, have you gone to the individual you care about to bring whatever situation to a peaceful resolution via regular accountability.

We all sin, we are all trapped by it on occasion. Has the individual you refer to been given opportunity to rectify their position through love and repentance?

I can only pray these questions help in your search for a solution to your personal dilemma.

I pray also that repentance is offered and accepted in Christs love

Yes Theo, I have gone to the person. dont' know about your other question about rectify, I sure hope so as I tell you now I do not want to be the one to bring it out to the open. The only feelings I have left are utter sadness for the one it hurts.

sister all i can say is I love ya and I am here for you I am praying for you and here is a big HUG it will be good ! You'll see LOve in Christ Bobbie

mymakersdaughter, in case this has not yet been resolved -- once you know someone is a wolf in sheeps clothing, that person does not deserve your sorrow. Especially on the internet, where people can hide their motivations and draw in the innocent, such a one doesn't deserve your consideration at all. You have the Lord. God has exposed someone to you. It is painful to have trust broken, but you should be out of there, without any remorse. The person could be a snake in the grass or could be one who will learn eventually, but if you have gone to them once, and are still pained, then you have done your part. As you said, taking action in anger can blow up on us.

After plenty of dealings with gossips, backstabbers, grumblers, and those for whom, when the mask comes off, everything is about them, not Jesus, I now take even the smallest hint of deception to be a guide for a set of rules in how to deal with them. Surely, my way is not for everyone. :) Still I'll throw this out to you -- Be civil and tell them nothing. The primary thing to know is you are grieving about someone that does not deserve your grief. Righteous anger is better than hurting, but true righteous anger is not retaliatory or painful to yourself, because it is a simple desire for justice for our Lord's sake. Do what you have to to protect yourself from further harm. If it is someone who can be a threat to others, pray like all get-out about it, and if necessary find one trustworthy Christian to take them to task for you. Do not stay alone in this, if it is a matter of protecting others from emotional harm or spiritual evil. I shall be praying for you.

Thank you To Christ, I appreciate your God given wisdom. In my heart I feel no longer any anger, it was an initial reaction of raw feelings of betrayal. God has healed me and I will continue to seek Him to have Him reveal to me the others actions in future. God is Good and His purposes are great.

Praise God, mymakersdaughter!! That is great to hear. Thank you for letting us know how our Lord has worked to make things new for you. I praise Him for your obedience to Him and for blessing us with your work for Talk Jesus!

:love: :girl_hug:

mymakersdaughter said:
Thank you To Christ, I appreciate your God given wisdom. In my heart I feel no longer any anger, it was an initial reaction of raw feelings of betrayal. God has healed me and I will continue to seek Him to have Him reveal to me the others actions in future. God is Good and His purposes are great.

Sorry to hear this Sister...but it does happen to the best of saints, I think God may even allow it sometime's to strenten us. As it helps us grow stronger in the lord. Jesus was betrayed... we may also be betrayed and tested. We are sheep for the slaughter and so on. But love overcomes all things, love never fails. And i thank God it is his love... not ours, that does the overcoming.

Will be praying for you and your family :note:

God bless

Last edited: