• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Angelica Zambrano: Vision of Kingdoms of Heaven & Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Administrator
Staff Member
Angelica Zambrano was shown the Kingdoms of Heaven and Hell, and the Return of Christ this is her video testimony translated in English

She saw Michael Jackson in hell, she saw Selena Quintanilla Perez in hell, and Pope John Paul II in hell.

For a period of 23 hours, a young Ecuadorian girl named Angelica Zambrano was shown the Kingdoms of Heaven and Hell, and the Return of Christ. She witnessed Jesus weeping as He overlooked multitudes of souls lost forever, a world that has rejected Him, a Church that is mostly unprepared for Him, a people that have stopped witnessing to the lost, and an entertainment industry that even lures children to satan. She saw the Latina singer Selena Quintanilla Perez in hell. Selena told her to tell the people on earth not to listen to or sing her songs. She also saw Pope John Paul the second in hell. She testifies that Michael Jackson is in hell. She also saw kids in hell. She saw a vision of the rapture, and saw some pregnant women who were left on Earth but their babies were raptured out of their stomach.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOCGYjS5BZI[/media]article: Angelica Zambrano was shown the Kingdoms of Heaven and Hell, and the Return of Christ

What do you all think of this testimony?

Active
Thank You Brother Chad,this was deeply moving to hear!! I have had some things confirmed from her,and heard so much I was not aware of as well!! THANKS!! so much!! Every single person should hear this!! A.S.A.P.!!!

Thank you Chad.

This is indeed a very thought provoking, Christian commitment challenging video. One cannot watch this video without re-evaluating one's own faith, trust and resting in Christ.

Am I holy?
Am I worthy?
Am I diligently seeking after righteousness, holiness, and rest?

Do I have a regular prayer life?
Am I actively reading and studying my bible?

Am I ready for Christ's return?

Am I in the World or separated unto the service of the Lord

Do I look, act and sound differntly than the world?

What do I stand for?

What am I willing to stand against?

Am I focused on things above or the things of the world?

I pray I am doing the right things. . . .

I pray you too are also doing the right things in the Lord's eyes.

May God richly bless you

Last edited:
Thank you Chad.

This is indeed a very thought provoking, Christian commitment challenging video. One cannot watch this video without re-evaluating one's own faith, trust and resting in Christ.

Am I holy?
Am I worthy?
Am I diligently seeking after righteousness, holiness, and rest?

Do I have a regular prayer life?
Am I actively reading and studying my bible?

Am I ready for Christ's return?

Am I in the World or separated unto the service of the Lord

Do I look, act and sound differently than the world?

What do I stand for?

What am I willing to stand against?

Am I focused on things above or the things of the world?

I pray I am doing the right things. . . .

I pray you too are also doing the right things in the Lord's eyes.

May God richly bless you

WOW!!! this is a bunch of reflection... And this is very true. Many may question the validity of the testimony. Is it true? LOL... I myself am being rebuke.. whew! (John 20:28-30)

Is there any Scriptural reference on what she is saying? hmmm

Pondering on it, I remember the woman in the well who had testified on Jesus, thinking if she had ever used Scriptures to tell the people in the whole village what the Lord done and told her? hmmmm... Many believed though in her testimony and are drawn to Jesus. Amen (John 4)

Remembering my spiritual mother (i mean the one who led me to Jesus Christ)...during Bible Studies before, many of her words I would question and would not believe..(hehe.. because of ignorance LOL)... but when I started to read the Bible... OH NO... almost all what she said is found in it. Amazing!!! Since then, I thirst on the Word... Amen

I found the testimony very BOLD.... naming popular and prominent people and leader all over the world saying they are in Hell? WOW!!! Thinking if there's any other way how this could be handled? Uhm. By the way what she had received, she gave as a witness to many doing it in faith and obedience to the one who promised to be her faithful witness, the Lord Jesus Himself. Amen

God bless us all!!

TheWidowsOffering

Last edited:
I'm glad you posted this chad. I was fasting a few months ago and on that day i was hoping that the lord gives me something ( a sign) and that same day my cousin came to my house and showed me that video, (the spanish version) i had no idea this was in english though. Thanks. Like deaconbob3 said this is definitely one of those videos that makes you ponder and re evaluate your faith.

I can't believe she saw the holy spirit, that was the first time in my life that i've heard anyone say that they actually saw Him. I showed my grandma this a few months back her reaction brought me to sorrow, she STRONGLY rejected it (she's a catholic and catholicism is all she has known all her life, she's 64 right now) when she heard that girl mentioning names (like selena, and pope john) she flipped especially when she heard angelica say that the pope was there. I honestly find it very disgusting how people hold the pope in such a high standard, they call him "Your Holiness" and father like wow, it's baffling to me how they worship the pope. How do i help someone find Christ when all she has known is in her 64 years of life is catholicism?

Last edited:
I have couple of problems with this video. Bible says when person dies he doesnt go instantly to hell... But is waiting for last judgement.
However in the video there's devils in hell who are working to get people in hell and at the same time already torturing those in hell.
can this be?

It says in the video that hell was not created for man but for satan and his angels but people who follow satan and not Jesus go there as well.
Which raises another question, why arent the devils tortured?

Also i have been wondering when it says you must be holy to enter heaven. I have been really thinking this, how can you become holy? and isnt it grace that saves and not your effort to be perfect?

Last edited:
To seeker of Jesus

A few thoughts regarding dealing with your Grandmother.

First you should know that I was born and raised catholic, but my grandmother, tho catholic, had Methodist roots. She taught her children and grandchildren that it was critically important for us to have a relationship with Jesus Christ and to pray and read our bibles daily.

It took me 33 years to be diligent enough in my bible reading to discover that there were many things the catholic church taught me that were not in the bible. In actual time this happened over an 11 yr time span. But when I realized that Gods word taught a different life path than I was being taught in catholic school or from the pulpit I had to decide in favor of God's Word.

Today I am proud to say I am a Christian saved by grace, covered by the blood of the Lamb.

You could start by reading and studying the bible together using her catholic bible, discussing what the various key passages mean. I did not have anything but the catholic bible to study when I began, yet I discovered the differences between church teachings and biblical teachings.

I assure you there is hope. Never underestimate the power of the Holy Spirit to touch a heart or a mind to open them to the truth, God's Truth.

I will pray for you both and I encourage you to pray also for the leading of the Holy Spirit and His intercession on your granmother's behalf, then trust God to do His best. You are not alone. God Jesus and the Holy Spirit are always right there with you brother.

Please back up statements with actual Scripture.

Sure, heres what i gathered so far:

Psalms 115:17 The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.
Psalms 146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish

Ecclesiastes 9:5,6 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

However at judgement day:

(Rev 20:12) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

(Rev 20:13) And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
(Rev 20:14) And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
(Rev 20:15) And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Notice how all are judged in same instance.

Also I have to mention the first resurrection and thousand year periord which is interesting thing:

(Rev 20:5) But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Last edited:
Also according to parable of rich man and lazarus no one was sent to warn the brothers of the rich man even he asked.

Luk 16:27-31
(27) Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
(28) For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
(29) Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
(30) And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
(31) And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

It seems that the video contradicts bible in many ways.

Last edited:
I have couple of problems with this video. Bible says when person dies he doesnt go instantly to hell... But is waiting for last judgement.

Chad, While scripture doesn't expressly say that people don't go to hell instantly when they die, Mt 25:31-33 would seem to imply that they wait until Judgement day to be sent there.

SLE

Also according to parable of rich man and lazarus no one was sent to warn the brothers of the rich man even he asked.

Luk 16:27-31
(27) Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
(28) For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
(29) Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
(30) And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
(31) And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

It seems that the video contradicts bible in many ways.

I quite agree with jari.

Though I am not sure about this, I think that people from the dead will rise again and then be judged.

From 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18
16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

And there is also a passage that the devil will suffer with the non-believers.

Revelations 20:10;14-15

20:10 The devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet are also. They will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

20:14 Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.

20:15 If anyone was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire.

Though I agree that entertainment of today was far from the Truth...and these might lead to sin.

Moreover, let us be prepared in His coming...whether the testimony is true or not, let us be prepared. And I think we must not praise and obey Him because of fear in heaven or hell (this was my mistake for a couple of years) but because of His unfailing love..:)

Moreover, let us be prepared in His coming...whether the testimony is true or not, let us be prepared. And I think we must not praise and obey Him because of fear in heaven or hell (this was my mistake for a couple of years) but because of His unfailing love..:)

Very, very true WTKH, reminds me of something John said.

We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in his love. God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them. And as we live in God, our love grows more perfect. So we will not be afraid on the day of judgment, but we can face him with confidence because we live like Jesus here in this world. Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love. 1John 4:16-18

Hi jiggyfly and WantToKnowHim,

i wonder when you say be prepared do you mean ready in sense that you will be saved? Beacause this is what some people seems to believe, im just unsure where you guys are coming from?

Hi jiggyfly and WantToKnowHim,

i wonder when you say be prepared do you mean ready in sense that you will be saved? Beacause this is what some people seems to believe, im just unsure where you guys are coming from?

Well I can't speak for WTKH but the scripture I posted has to do with spiritual maturity and if you have any fear than God's love hasn't done it's full work in you yet and still need some maturing.

Well I can't speak for WTKH but the scripture I posted has to do with spiritual maturity and if you have any fear than God's love hasn't done it's full work in you yet and still need some maturing.

So you see that as requirement for salvation, maturity (in love)? Did i understand you correct.

Thanks jiggyfly..:)

In the things which means to be "ready", it means that your life is GOd-ward,,not money-ward, not lovesickness-ward.

What I think it mean is, you need to be prepared in the sense that you are doing what God wants us to do. It means that although you are not perfect in doing good things, you are still doing what God wants us to do..

This parable will give my opinion some support.
Luke 12:35-40

[35] "Be dressed ready for service and keep your lamps burning, [36] like men waiting for their master to return from a wedding banquet, so that when he comes and knocks they can immediately open the door for him. [37] It will be good for those servants whose master finds them watching when he comes. I tell you the truth, he will dress himself to serve, will have them recline at the table and will come and wait on them. [38] It will be good for those servants whose master finds them ready, even if he comes in the second or third watch of the night. [39] But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let his house be broken into. [40] You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

Say in a simple word you are a servant,, and then your Lord told you to do the dishes, clean the house and have his bed ready when He comes home. You do those things..so you are "prepared". Let's say then that the Lord arrived and you done nothing unto the tasks He said,,nor you made an effort to do it at all. Would you expect a salary on it? No. The salary on it is His salvation and living with Him through eternity.

Hope this helps.:)

Administrator
Staff Member
Chad, While scripture doesn't expressly say that people don't go to hell instantly when they die, Mt 25:31-33 would seem to imply that they wait until Judgement day to be sent there.

SLE

I agree with you on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.