• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

And to the prophets, “You must not prophesy the truth to us. Speak to us pleasant words, Prophesy illusions.

Loyal
So it was yesterday, so it is today, for Jesus has Prophesy that these things will be.

2 Timothy 4:3
"For the time will come when men will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around themselves teachers to suit their own desires."

1 Kings 22:8
The king of Israel answered, "There is still one man who can ask the LORD, but I hate him because he never prophesies anything good for me, but only bad. He is Micaiah son of Imlah." "The king should not say that!" Jehoshaphat replie

1 Kings 22:13
"Then the messenger who had gone to call Micaiah instructed him, "Behold now, with one accord the words of the prophets are favorable to the king. So please let your words be like theirs, and speak favorably."

Isaiah 5:20
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who turn darkness to light and light to darkness, who replace bitter with sweet and sweet with bitter.
Romans 16:18
"For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive."

Loyal
If a person understood , what A new testament Prophet really was and what they have to go through, That would be the last thing on earth they would chose to be. Especially a woman. For a woman never would chose to be label one of the scums of the earth. And follow a lonesome life, Self denying lifestyle.

I haven/t met one or known one yet, in 44 years. Matter of fact, neither have i met a man.

Active
If a person understood , what A new testament Prophet really was and what they have to go through, That would be the last thing on earth they would chose to be. Especially a woman. For a woman never would chose to be label one of the scums of the earth. And follow a lonesome life, Self denying lifestyle.
I haven/t met one or known one yet, in 44 years. Matter of fact, neither have i met a man.
Who and what are you thinking of as being NT prophets??

We have men and women in our Pentecostal church who operate the three voice gifts of the Holy Spirit in compliance with 1Corinthians 14.
The gift of tongues, followed by the gift of interpretation > up to 3 times one after the other.
Then up to 3 gifts of prophecy spoken (only at church meetings).
Although everybody of age in the congregation can and do pray in tongues, not all operate the voice gifts of the Holy Spirit in a church service meeting.
Some only operate tongues. Some operate tongues and prophecy. Some operate interpretation and prophecy. Some just prophecy.
God speaking directly to his people, his saints.

Loyal
I do not have a opinion concerning the Bible, but the Oringinal copied Manuscript of the very words of God is without error.
And may i ask does anyone in your Church or do you know anyone with the Gift of a known "Languages"? Either speaking or interpreting a foreign Languages? They never spoke before, like the early Church?

No trick question. For there are still remote areas for the missionary fields, that still needs to be evangelized. That some llanguages still has not a dictionary of words and they. Still are not develop and not developing at all.

Are those members of you church that have the gift of Languages, going into those areas proclaimimg the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Fuel by the Spirit of God? The languages that GOD has gifted them with, that they had not learn? I sure would like to hear some testimonies:)

Last edited:
Active
I do not have a opinion concerning the Bible, but the Oringinal copied Manuscript of the very words of God is without error.
And may i ask does anyone in your Church or do you know anyone with the Gift of "Languages"? Either speaking or interpreting a foreign Language?
Yes we do it as per 1Corinthians 12 and 14 - hence the gift of interpretation afterwards.

Loyal
Yes we do it as per 1Corinthians 12 and 14 - hence the gift of interpretation afterwards.
There are close to, 7,000 Languages in this world, not including the "dialects" of those languages, For which "gift' of those Languages have GOD given your "Church" that they may Proclaim "The Gospel According To Jesus Christ" unto the utmost parts of the WORLD, And the Gift of "Interpreting" those Languages in those regions that one might be saved? So it was, in the "ACTS of The Apostles", So it may be Today! And may those Regions be a Testimony and Proclaim: 'How can these things be, "For we have heard them in our Own Language" for they were never taught by a mere man, Surely This GOD that you proclaim, surely HE has sent you to us! And may the "Holy Spirit" of GOD run threw there Like a Mighty Train! And may that Language be liken "Flames of Fire"! "FOR We Have Heard Them Speak In Our Own Language, and We Have Understood Them With our Own Ears"

"Suddenly a sound like a mighty rushing wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw [understood] "Languages Like Flames of Fire" that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other "languages"as the Spirit enabled them". Note: [according to what language the "Holy Spirit" wanted them to speak in]

"Brothers, stop thinking like children. In regard to evil be infants, but in your thinking be mature. It is written in the Law: “By strange "Languages"and "Foreign Lips"I will speak to this people, but even then they will not listen to Me,says the Lord. "Languages", then, are a sign, not for "believers", but for unbelievers. Prophecy, however, is for believers, not for unbelievers.…"

Information only for those who labor in pursuit of "The Truth".