• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

And she is still in my psyche?

Active
so, after 9 years , this woman is still in my heart and mind. I have prayed myself many times to either remove her, or to show a sign she is meant to be "here". The signs I got in abundance BTW. 12 months ago she bought a house with someone else. But yet she is still "here" . I did pray for the one 8 years ago, and not long after she turned up getting my attention, however it never evolved beyond that, no dates, no exchange of phone numbers even.(its a very long story). I know I am a rational mature aged person, and its way out of my charater to be obsessed by someone, as i am an introvert, I dont even have any friends for goodness sake. So, can some Godly person please pray on my behalf and get to the bottom of this? I am worried this is some sort of satanic attack.

Loyal
Being an introvert is no guard against obsession. Quite the opposite.

If she's bought a house with someone else, that's a clear indication she's intending to stay around, and that she's committed to someone else.

The answer is not for her to relocate, but for you to direct your attention elsewhere.

If you currently have no friends, then cultivating some healthy friendships might be a good place to start.

Greg, something was prodding me to return to this forum after 8 years.
i mostly post on reddit right now but i joined this site again a day after your post, and your post here was one of the first ones i saw.

i'm still a bit affected by what i'm about to tell you so i presume you'll forgive me for delaying my reply by 5 weeks, but this matter was on my mind tonight again and perhaps i should have replied 5 weeks ago.

basically i have 8 years experience with your kind of story. the spiritual matters likely overlap but the physical matters don't in our cases.

i don't believe i went more than half an hour without thinking about a certain woman (code name voldemort) who found me nov 19, 2012, until fall 2017. it was in fall of 2017 i met a woman (K) who i thought might be a good fit, but before we met she already had plans to move 6 hours away and i felt conflicted pressuring her to change those plans, so we didn't have much of a relationship. i did love her but not enough to form an attachment to her because it seemed God was interfering with our relationship.. but it was enough of a motivation to actually pray for her properly, which i did in the first few weeks.. and i very quickly was told that i had no responsibility to her at all and something other than me told me to talk to her about voldemort.. which i did. K turned out to be a christian and it seemed like she suspended judgement on the matter... but probably privately thought i was nuts.

so anyhow.. meeting K who seemed to be a good person provided me the inspiration to pray for K properly thinking God sent her.. (he didn't, far as i know). and i quickly discovered in order to overcome the spiritual harassment hindering me from praying for K... i had to cast the demons out of voldemort.

so i did.. and very quickly got relief from 5 years of mental illness.
however, that wasn't the end of it.

within a few weeks or months of one victory, more harassment showed up and i would be wasting lots of time trying to figure out new perspectives, only to grow in spiritual maturity the hard way and then i would find more faith to pray for voldemort properly again, and cast yet another demon out of her.

this went on for a year.. and then i met another woman E. .. she and i are going to be getting married soon.

but for the first year and a half of my relationship with E, i had to assure her i had to remain faithful to Voldemort. E wasn't really psychologically mature enough to handle much of the story so i didn't share with her much.. but that didn't prevent her from having dreams about my childhood from before i can remember.. from before E was born. (this is a complex situation not many can handle.. E was harassed by voldemort's demons too.. until the matter was resolved)

turns out voldemort didn't lie to me when she confessed to me that she knew me as a child.
when i met her in 2012 and i was able to prophetically ask her to confirm her last name. it wasn't because God gave me that information, it wasn't because i or she was telepathic.. it was because my own mind remembered it, and but my own mind hid that prior relationship from me because it was ashamed of having sex with her.. i'm guessing around age 6-7.

when she ghosted me 2 months later (feb/jan 2013) and i was able to drive to her house because i "knew" she was in trouble (which she was, but that's another story) it wasn't because God sent me there.

it was because i had been to her house as a child in 1992-1994 and my dissociated consciousness (which had gotten extra depressed after she ghosted me).. wanted to see her again.

so its been some time now and i'm thinking she is being blackmailed into keeping silent, if she had gone to the police about the sexual abuse in her parents house, they would have found me. but no such investigation happened. she is 9 years older than me, and still attracted to me, was most likely molested by her step father.. who walked out of the house to confront me in 2013.. he misspronounced her name 3 different ways told me he didn't know her. somehow i recognized his voice and knew he was lying.

spiritually i have kept on top of the matter and i am not harassed by her demons any longer, and neither is my gf/fiance E.

E had the drive to do some research and turns out Voldemeort was groomed by 2 witches and was also personally influenced by starhawk, at the age of 14, 3 decades ago.
one of the witches who groomed her.. married a man 15 years her junior.

8 years later i cannot tell if Voldemort intended to spiritually conquor me (as E's dreams have suggested) or if it was a type of "hail Mary" confession and she legiatamtly was in a state of terror, and was afraid of me.. 8 years ago. .

Active
Greg, something was prodding me to return to this forum after 8 years.
i mostly post on reddit right now but i joined this site again a day after your post, and your post here was one of the first ones i saw.

i'm still a bit affected by what i'm about to tell you so i presume you'll forgive me for delaying my reply by 5 weeks, but this matter was on my mind tonight again and perhaps i should have replied 5 weeks ago.

basically i have 8 years experience with your kind of story. the spiritual matters likely overlap but the physical matters don't in our cases.

i don't believe i went more than half an hour without thinking about a certain woman (code name voldemort) who found me nov 19, 2012, until fall 2017. it was in fall of 2017 i met a woman (K) who i thought might be a good fit, but before we met she already had plans to move 6 hours away and i felt conflicted pressuring her to change those plans, so we didn't have much of a relationship. i did love her but not enough to form an attachment to her because it seemed God was interfering with our relationship.. but it was enough of a motivation to actually pray for her properly, which i did in the first few weeks.. and i very quickly was told that i had no responsibility to her at all and something other than me told me to talk to her about voldemort.. which i did. K turned out to be a christian and it seemed like she suspended judgement on the matter... but probably privately thought i was nuts.

so anyhow.. meeting K who seemed to be a good person provided me the inspiration to pray for K properly thinking God sent her.. (he didn't, far as i know). and i quickly discovered in order to overcome the spiritual harassment hindering me from praying for K... i had to cast the demons out of voldemort.

so i did.. and very quickly got relief from 5 years of mental illness.
however, that wasn't the end of it.

within a few weeks or months of one victory, more harassment showed up and i would be wasting lots of time trying to figure out new perspectives, only to grow in spiritual maturity the hard way and then i would find more faith to pray for voldemort properly again, and cast yet another demon out of her.

this went on for a year.. and then i met another woman E. .. she and i are going to be getting married soon.

but for the first year and a half of my relationship with E, i had to assure her i had to remain faithful to Voldemort. E wasn't really psychologically mature enough to handle much of the story so i didn't share with her much.. but that didn't prevent her from having dreams about my childhood from before i can remember.. from before E was born. (this is a complex situation not many can handle.. E was harassed by voldemort's demons too.. until the matter was resolved)

turns out voldemort didn't lie to me when she confessed to me that she knew me as a child.
when i met her in 2012 and i was able to prophetically ask her to confirm her last name. it wasn't because God gave me that information, it wasn't because i or she was telepathic.. it was because my own mind remembered it, and but my own mind hid that prior relationship from me because it was ashamed of having sex with her.. i'm guessing around age 6-7.

when she ghosted me 2 months later (feb/jan 2013) and i was able to drive to her house because i "knew" she was in trouble (which she was, but that's another story) it wasn't because God sent me there.

it was because i had been to her house as a child in 1992-1994 and my dissociated consciousness (which had gotten extra depressed after she ghosted me).. wanted to see her again.

so its been some time now and i'm thinking she is being blackmailed into keeping silent, if she had gone to the police about the sexual abuse in her parents house, they would have found me. but no such investigation happened. she is 9 years older than me, and still attracted to me, was most likely molested by her step father.. who walked out of the house to confront me in 2013.. he misspronounced her name 3 different ways told me he didn't know her. somehow i recognized his voice and knew he was lying.

spiritually i have kept on top of the matter and i am not harassed by her demons any longer, and neither is my gf/fiance E.

E had the drive to do some research and turns out Voldemeort was groomed by 2 witches and was also personally influenced by starhawk, at the age of 14, 3 decades ago.
one of the witches who groomed her.. married a man 15 years her junior.

8 years later i cannot tell if Voldemort intended to spiritually conquor me (as E's dreams have suggested) or if it was a type of "hail Mary" confession and she legiatamtly was in a state of terror, and was afraid of me.. 8 years ago. .
Thanks for the response, it was edifying. Here is part of the story. Way back in 2012, a documentary about soulmates was advertised on tv, as i was preparing for bed, I prayed to the lord for my soulmate. An energy like electricity ran through me, then I thought no more of it. A few weeks later, at the bingo centre I noticed a very attractive young woman there. A week later she sat right near me in a pair of shorts, her breasts were exposed, and was sitting sideways playing bingo, not facing inward like everyone else, she was also making lots of eye contact. As soon as I looked into her eyes i was hooked. However, no physical interaction at all, never exchanged phone numbers etc. After that, the telepathic communication started ( I can hear her thoughts sometimes, feel her energy, and we communicate only via telepathy) , a total stranger contacted me via social media and told me that she had a vision where this woman was standing at the end of her bed and yelled out my name, she wokeup terrified then contacted me to share the dream, this is one just one example of the bizarre things that happened. I was running into her often, her name was mentioned at random times. All along I had doubts this was Godly, however , when I pray and ask who my beloved is to be, her name is called out. Much more has happened since 2012, but I would be here all day sharing it. Suffice to say here we are in 2021 and she is still energetically connected, despite the fact I have asked Jesus to remove her.

after i started praying for her properly everything radically changed.

a Christian psychologist who acknowledges demons exist would probably come to the conclusion that she and i did indeed have a consensual sexual relationship, and i cast the demons out of one of my other dissociated consciousnesses, which took upon itself her name and her voice. so, of all the telepathy we might have had, i really only have a few solid experiences that were different than all the others.. she told me she wanted 2000 dollars a month in 2013.. i don't make that much money. i really do not believe it was my own mind that said that, nor was it a demon.

but her change in behavior towards me in aug 2019, and the spiritual experiences i had after overcoming all of it in 2019/ early 2020.. don't support that conclusion that i was casting demons out of myself. also, i had no new memories come to mind in response to my prayers for her, but rather the spiritual harassment ended and i felt much more at peace. it did not feel like i was praying for myself, ever.

so anyhow, in 2019 i also spent a few dozen hours talking and praying for a 30 yr old woman in florida who was suffering from whole heartedly believing the twinflame deception. i saw her posts on reddit and i started talking to her because some of the things she was saying sounded like stuff voldemort said to me, and i messaged her because other Christians were disregarding her cries for help.

basically this woman met a guy and fell in love with him, and let his spirit enter into hers. i didn't believe this was possible but God never told me it wasn't, and i had a dream showing me it was possible. God told her to stay away from him but she didn't. what i think happened is she went nuts and he left her. he ended up in prison for drugs. she.. went to a psych ward for a month, and her family was not supportive but rather made fun of her.

over 9 months or so of occasional text messages and a few hours of phone calls i was able to win her trust and the original source of the emotional/psychological trauma (an insestual relationship with her father who she would not forgive) became evident, but she would not forgive him and would not let go of her boyfriend's "spirit". whatever it was, demon.. doesn't really make a difference. basically she wanted God to have a relationship with her in a similar manner to how she had a sexual relationship with her dad. this was impossible. but, her boyfriend's spirit or demon was willing to basically non consensually interact with her consciousness.. so she clung to it instead.

the kinds of things you're telling me are nearly identical to what you can find on the twinflame subreddits. most are sob stories but there are thousands of people who have overwhelmingly positive experiences.

I tend to think you need to fight this battle as if it is an active war.