• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

And she is still in my psyche?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:5)

so, after 9 years , this woman is still in my heart and mind. I have prayed myself many times to either remove her, or to show a sign she is meant to be "here". The signs I got in abundance BTW. 12 months ago she bought a house with someone else. But yet she is still "here" . I did pray for the one 8 years ago, and not long after she turned up getting my attention, however it never evolved beyond that, no dates, no exchange of phone numbers even.(its a very long story). I know I am a rational mature aged person, and its way out of my charater to be obsessed by someone, as i am an introvert, I dont even have any friends for goodness sake. So, can some Godly person please pray on my behalf and get to the bottom of this? I am worried this is some sort of satanic attack.

Loyal
Being an introvert is no guard against obsession. Quite the opposite.

If she's bought a house with someone else, that's a clear indication she's intending to stay around, and that she's committed to someone else.

The answer is not for her to relocate, but for you to direct your attention elsewhere.

If you currently have no friends, then cultivating some healthy friendships might be a good place to start.