• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

An Alarming video every Westerner should see

think of it this way..

It may be the former military in me, but what i got out of that film was this:
The man was giving so much information of actions and locations of groups who want to do things to the usa.
If i were the FBI, i am sure i could watch this presentation and get some good information ..
This guy in the presentation is actually persuading others to do his dirty work...and in the hearts of the dammed are the works of satan,,,against God who will destroy them with the word of our GodJesus our Christ.
Remember..what will happen will happen for it is God's will.
As Christains. we will not be here for the outcome of this evil that is boiling in the east.
Peace to Isreal...and blessing to all of you who read this site. Just remember...you put the words of our God into your hearts. and you will be set free from the likes of these people..as we know the truth, and it shall set you free.
alleybear.
Good day! (and let your hearts not be troubled).

Tribulation Matthew ch 24

M't:24:1: And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
M't:24:2: And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
M't:24:3: And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
M't:24:4: And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
M't:24:5: For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
M't:24:6: And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
M't:24:7: For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
M't:24:8: All these are the beginning of sorrows.
M't:24:9: Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
M't:24:10: And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
M't:24:11: And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
M't:24:12: And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
M't:24:13: But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
M't:24:14: And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
M't:24:15: When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
M't:24:16: Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
M't:24:17: Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
M't:24:18: Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
M't:24:19: And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give **** in those days!
M't:24:20: But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
M't:24:21: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
M't:24:22: And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
M't:24:23: Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
M't:24:24: For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
M't:24:25: Behold, I have told you before.
M't:24:26: Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
M't:24:27: For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
M't:24:28: For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
M't:24:29: Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
M't:24:30: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
M't:24:31: And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
M't:24:32: Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
M't:24:33: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
M't:24:34: Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
M't:24:35: Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
M't:24:36: But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
M't:24:37: But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
M't:24:38: For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
M't:24:39: And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
M't:24:40: Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
M't:24:41: Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
M't:24:42: Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
M't:24:43: But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
M't:24:44: Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
M't:24:45: Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
M't:24:46: Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
M't:24:47: Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
M't:24:48: But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
M't:24:49: And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
M't:24:50: The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
M't:24:51: And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

ITS very serious what satan is able to trick others into doing! Thinking in there sick minds they are doing GODS WILL!
Joh 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

ITS very serious what satan is able to trick others into doing! Thinking in there sick minds they are doing GODS WILL!
Joh 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
I agree with you.

alarming video

Appeasement is not the answer. prayer with action is. If it means fighting these terrorist, so be it. God gave us stewardship over this land and as Christians we need to protect it from the devil.

When Jesus told us to turn the other cheek he was illustrating we should go the extra mile to present a Christ like attitude. But I know he never meant us to cower down and not fight if an evil like this is coming against our nation. Most of you do have families here right???

So, pray against these types of attacks, pray for our leaders who have their head in the sand that they come to themselves and start thinking about the good of this nation!

Seek God for you part to play in these last days! With a president whose name is Barrak Obama that should clue you in where he stands!

When I see videos like this, I thank God in heaven that He's still in control, still reigning, and still ruling and governing the entire earth. His beloveds are safe in His hands.

There will never be peace on this earth until the Lord makes peace.
How sad that the president thinks he can achieve world peace by talking with the radical Islamics.

Last edited:
Appeasement is not the answer. prayer with action is. If it means fighting these terrorist, so be it. God gave us stewardship over this land and as Christians we need to protect it from the devil.

When Jesus told us to turn the other cheek he was illustrating we should go the extra mile to present a Christ like attitude. But I know he never meant us to cower down and not fight if an evil like this is coming against our nation. Most of you do have families here right???

So, pray against these types of attacks, pray for our leaders who have their head in the sand that they come to themselves and start thinking about the good of this nation!

Seek God for you part to play in these last days! With a president whose name is Barrak Obama that should clue you in where he stands!
Jesus is for peace Jesus told the one who was with him when the roman soldier come to get Jesus. The man with Jesus cut of the soldiers ear and Jesus told him not to he said if we live by the sword we die by the sword.Then Jesus healed the Mans ear.

Try looking at Ezekiel

Allah is the moon god, prince of Tyre also known as Satan?

I didn't know that, can we find that in the history books?

Were did you get you info., so that I can share this with others.

A Sister in Christ Jesus, *genesis

Thank you for pinning me down on this sister, I get a bit lazy when it comes to biblical quotes.
If you look at Ezekiel Chapter 28 vs 11 - 19. Satan is clearly defined as being the King of Tyre. Ezekiel 28 v 1 - 10 describes the prophecy against the King of Tyre.
Does this help? I'm relatively new at this and am still learning.
Your brother in Christ Jesus.:wink:

Thanks for sharing the scripture...

In reference to others speaking about the anti-christ. We know that anyone who rejects the Gospel is an anti-christ. I find it interesting, that many often look for only one man, while in reality there are so many anti-christ's in the world, and the numbers are astounding.

All we can do is PRAY, Confess our Sins, Go to Communion, Go to church, Don't compromise what Christ has told us, and remain unyoke with this world.
and

2 Timothy 2:23 Again I say, don’t get involved in foolish, ignorant arguments that only start fights. 24 A servant of the Lord must not quarrel but must be kind to everyone, be able to teach, and be patient with difficult people. 25 Gently instruct those who oppose the truth. Perhaps God will change those people’s hearts, and they will learn the truth. 26 Then they will come to their senses and escape from the devil’s trap. For they have been held captive by him to do whatever he wants.

If your kind to everyone, you can't go wrong........
Kindness is the greatest wisdom

God Bless
Shawn

Although disgusted, I feel sorry for them.

I think they are lost souls who need loving guidance from the hand of the lord jesus christ.

I'm told that there are Muslims who take shifts praying continously for the downfall of America and particular American Christians.

Do we really believe the God of all Truth would answer such prayer?
Are they praying to our God, and Saviour of the world, King Jesus, not at all.
We need to be in prayer for their lost souls.

Last edited:
Alarming as you said

I think it is note worthy that they keep on refering to prayers for the 'terrorists' for their sucess.

It reminds me that
'our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms'

And what is our response supposed to be? Put on the Full Amor of God and Pray continously in the Spirit!

What we can do phsyically here on earth is nothing- but what we can through the spirit accomplish through prayer- changes the world

Prayer prayer and more prayer, pray inceasingly.
James 5 v 16
The ferverant prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

to quote Trucker
When Jesus told us to turn the other cheek he was illustrating we should go the extra mile to present a Christ like attitude.
surely was this not to be also considered along with

Matthew 5 v 40-44
40And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.
41And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
43Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

The Law of Retalitaion
taken from Biblegateway
The plain instruction is, Suffer any injury that can be borne, for the sake of peace, committing your concerns to the Lord's keeping. And the sum of all is, that Christians must avoid disputing and striving. If any say, Flesh and blood cannot pass by such an affront, let them remember, that flesh and blood shall not inherit the kingdom of God; and those who act upon right principles will have most peace and comfort. (Mt 5:43-48)

Surely again we only have to look upon the sufferings of Jesus Himself on the Cross did he condemn, or rebuke, or accuse? Not any, without retailation. He took it all and gave only blessing, We are also called to follow Him likewise.
What footsteps to follow in only made possible by the power of Jesus at work in us.

Last edited:
To be a christian isnt all about preserving your way of life or exalting ones flag above anothers.
Jesus said:
Luke9:24.For whosoever will save his life shall lose it:but whosoever will lose his life for my sake,the same shall save it.
The problem with many proffesing Christians westerners is that they have costructed an imagenary jesus who resembles a military general with guns blazing on all sides.
But my Jesus said.
Luke 9:55.But he turned and rebuked them,and said,Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.for the son of man is not come to destroy mens lives,but to save them.And they went to another village.
The problem today is we need to declare war but not against other religions but within our own walls.We need to wrest the church out of the hands of the arrogant militant conservo fascist minded and restosre the church back to its rightful place in the hands of those who will preach the gospel of Christ.
If your right to bear arms and military might is where your faith resides then that is what your god is ,the arm of flesh.
But my Jesus said:
John 18:36.Jesus answered,My kingdome is not of this world:if my kingdome were of this world,then would my servants fight,that I should not be delivered to the jews:but now is my kingdome not from hence.
Matthew 26:52.Then Jesus said unto him,put up again thy sword into his place:for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray my father,and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
I see arrogance spewing out of many westerner christianity.One of the reasons why some christians are able to boast of their right to wage war is because they happen to live in a country that prides its self in their arsenal of super weapondry.They claim to know the God of mercy and the prince of peace but yet they insist on an eye for an eye tooth for tooth and their cry is for more blood.
But my Jesus said.
Matthew 5:39.But I say unto you,that you resist not evil:but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek,turn to him the other also.
I have noticed throughout the years that many who proffess to be followers of Christ and who are gifted with resources are great motivators for provoking and mobilizing other Christians to rise up in arms and hatred of other religions.
But my Jesus said:
Hebrews 10:24.And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

The bigest deception in the church today is that Christians have allowed them selves to be branded with a westerner mentality and behavior of the us against them mentality ,but you will one day be in shock when you will find that God was not rooting for you.
Because my God said:
Not by might,nor by power,but by my spirit,saith the Lord of hosts.
Micha 6:8.He hath showed thee ,O man, what is good;and what doth the Lord require of thee,but to do justly,and to love mercy,and to walk humbly with thy God..
Mark 16:15.And he said unto them,Go ye into all the world,and preach the gospel to every creature.
As for me and my house we will preach the gospel because it is the power of God unto salvation to the jew first and also to every other gentile on the face of this whole earth.
There is no other name by which we could be saved.Even when all the jehadist align them selveves against me I will proclaim the gospel this is the dynamite of God Amen..............

Last edited:
hold on a minute here. i am tired of all these videos coming out of no where. i do not think that all of these videos are real. every time america starts to live at ease some garbage like this pops up and america becomes all afraid and this and that. i feel that a lot of these videos are put out there as a means of controlling the people.

just because they come out in the media does not mean that they are true or real.

This nation is our House! We are to protect our nation ! But I do not think our leaders are doing a good job! They have allowed those who seek to destroy us to enter in and all kinds of evil to be here!
I love this nation but see it dying !
The videos are real and many are seeking to destroy this life here !
Still I do not hate them , but the force that drives them!

It is truely good to show them love, care and affection, but we should all remember that there is no amount of love you show to this kind of poeple without strong prayers to God that will yield any result. Let christians all over the world pray against this evil intentions. The weapon of prayer can go along way in disorganising this can of poeple. Truely as Christians we don't fight, but when Herold stood up against the church in Acts 12:1-25, God demonstrated is supremacy and Worms eat him up. Yes we are for peace, love etc. But calling upon God will go along way to take care of this people.

Psalms 2:1-5 says
"Why do the nations rage, and the peoples meditate a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against Jehovah, and against his anointed, (saying), Let us break their bonds asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens will laugh: the Lord will have them in derision. Then will he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure:"

2 Cor 10:4-5
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ"

We need to pray.

Ephesians 6 v 12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

James 5 v 16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.