• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Amazing Love

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

ISA 50:6 I HID NOT MY FACE FROM SHAME.
For thousands of years among Middle Eastern Hebrews, shame and lack of respect included, TREATING A MANS FACE INSULTINGLY.

JH 18:22 A GENTILE ARMY OFFICER WAS FIRST TO HIT CHRIST JESUS UPON HIS FACE, WITH AN OPEN PALM.
Men in authority, and pagan Religions are quick to oppose sweet Christ Jesus, and his gospel of love to the lost sinner.
The tender face of Christ Jesus was slapped so many times by the callused hands of heartless cruel heathens, that his beard was soaked in blood from his internally mangled mouth.
Next, other demon followers of the evil Governor Pilate, magnified this pain, and shame with brutal hands, by hitting over and over the loving face of Gods dear Son Jesus.

ISA 50:6 I ALSO HID NOT MY FACE FROM SPITTING.
Another insult to the face of Christ Jesus came when man-devils soaked his pure, and holy face with their filthy, slimy, and diseased spittle.

MAT 27:30 NEXT THEY SPIT ON HIS PURE BODY.
After the fools despised his face with their spit, they mocked him farther by spitting their filthy saliva over his whole body.

THEY TOOK A REED, AND HIT HIM ON THE HEAD.
MAR 15:19 We remember with shame the evil deeds of the Jesus haters, but rejoice that their names are forever unknown.
Christ Jesus accepted the man-devils painful insults, and blows without cursing, cussing or swearing at them.
What a sweet loving God our dear Jesus is.

LK 22:63 THOSE HOLDING CHRIST JESUS, HIT HIS BODY WITH THEIR FISTS.
His lack of revenge so infuriated his tormenters, that in earnest they held him down, and began with their fists and feet to kick, and beat, his whole body.
PSA 34:20 As this animal mentality took over their mind-set the crowd, attempted to break our Lord's bones, but God would not allow that to happen.
Other man-devils wanted only to wet their fists with God's blood, as a remembrance of their devilish encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ.
More fools in the crowd waiting to spill the lamb's blood began slapping his face brutally, with their open palms.
Others roughly shoved, and pushed Jesus off balance, until He fell at their feet.
These wicked men thought they could make sweet Christ Jesus look like a worthless slave.
His tormentors felt a false sense of superiority, seeing him on the ground looking up at them with love.
Do you try to make Christ Jesus look foolish with your anti-Christ words, false superiority, and godless lifestyle?

ISA 53:5 HE WAS BRUISED FOR OUR INIQUITIES.
Large bloody red, and deep blue areas were seen on his face, and body where he was hit, and brutally kicked again and again.

ISA 53:10 IT PLEASED THE LORD TO BRUISE HIM.
God allowed his sweet and only Son, Christ Jesus, to endure this physical grief for those He would call to eternal life with Jesus.
Christ Jesus knew God, his father was putting him through this test, and so he willingly gave his body to be hurt

ISA 50:6 I GAVE MY CHEEKS TO THEM THAT PLUCKED OFF MY BEARD.
The lose of face hair is another disgrace for a Hebrew.
Scripture does not mention sinners pulling out Christ's head hair. The reason for this is that Jesus was a Rabbi, JH 3:2, and the custom of Hebrew rabbis, and other Hebrew men was to keep their hair shorn, (short close cut), 1CO 11:6-7.
JH 19:36 Satan’s rotten man-devils ripped out clumps of Christ Jesus beard, that added more damage to His already torn, and bleeding face.
Try to imagine the pain having your beard hair was pulled out by the handfuls, what would you say or do to your tormentors?
With godly patience Jesus endured the insults, and did not say a harsh word or raise a hand in defense against his adversaries.

JH 19:2 ROMAN SOLDIERS WOVE A CROWN OF THORNS, AND FORCED IT INTO THE FLESH OF HIS HEAD.
This was another painful way the man-devils mocked our great King, Christ Jesus.

MAT 27:28 THE ROMANS NEXT STRIPPED HIM NAKED.
It was not uncommon in public to see a naked man or woman among the poor, and demon possessed of Jerusalem.
The tormentors of Christ Jesus wanted him to look like a poor, naked, mad, demon possessed fool.

ISA 50:6 I GAVE MY BACK TO THE SMITERS.
DEU 25:3 The Law of Moses said, "For minor criminal offenses, give the offender 40 lashes".
Later a new Jewish law made 39 lashes the limit.
Gentiles were often known to give prisoners up to 300 lashes.
We may never know how lashes our dear tender Jesus actually received by Satan?
This we do know, it was one too many.
How much pain, and suffering will you take as a witness for Christ Jesus?

PSA 22:17 I COUNT ALL MY BONES: THEY LOOK AND STARE UPON ME.
Powerful heathen arms whipped dear Jesus with such hard cruel lashes, that his bones, sinews and veins protruded through his skin.
2CO 11:24 Paul said, of the Jews five times I received forty stripes "except one time", that one time he may have received hundreds of lashes.
God' word recorded two hundred stripes, how many others Paul took are not known. Have you received even one?

Scriptures teach, to give more than 40 lashes, meant, you thought a person was disgusting, and vile.
Hebrew law teaches, a man was to be whipped, only when lying on his face.
The custom of Gentiles was to beat a person when tied in an upright position, or while thrashing about on the ground.
Roman whips often put out their victims eyes, removed their nose, ears, and left their bodies open to the ravages of infection before a slow death took them.

PRO 19:29 Whipping the back is for fools.
Mockers of God used whipping, in an attempt to make Christ Jesus look a like a fool.

JH 19:1 PILATE PERSONALLY TOOK A TURN WHIPPING CHRIST JESUS.
For just plain devilish pleasure, the evil, proud Hebrew Governor joined the crowd, in spilling the pure blood of Christ Jesus to the ground.
When Pilate stopped beating Christ, other man-devils came forward, taking turns drawing blood from our sweet Lord ripped back.

ISA. 53:2 WHEN WE SEE HIM, THERE IS NO BEAUTY THAT WE SHOULD DESIRE HIM.
ISA 52:14 MANY WERE ASTONISHED AT HIM. HIS FACE AND BODY WAS MARRED MORE THAN ANY MAN.
LK 24:26-32 The beating did so much damage to Christ physically, that after his resurrection from the dead his friends, and family found it hard to recognize him with such torn features.
Christ Jesus did not look like the, sissy faced, long haired handsome ******, seen in church paintings, at fishtian book stores, or hung on home walls.

JESUS DID NOT CARRY HIS CROSS.
JH 19:16 Then delivered he (Pilate) him (Jesus) then unto them (solders) to be crucified.
MAR 15:20 And when they (solders) had mocked him (Jesus), they took off the purple from him, and put his own clothes on him, and led him out (common hall) to crucify him.
MAT 27:32 And as they (solders & Jesus) came out they (immediately) found a man of Cyrene, (a Greek town in northern Africa), Simon by name (a Hebrew) the father of Alexander and Rufus, coming out of the country: him they compelled to bear his (Jesus) cross, after Jesus.
JH 19:17 And he (Simon) bearing his (Jesus) cross went forth into a place called the place of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha.
If Jesus carried his death cross it must have been only to the door of the common hall, there is no scripture to prove he carried it to the door or outside.
The solders knew Jesus beaten, and weak could not carry a 250 lb cross ½ mile to the top of Golgotha's hill.

JH 19:23 SOLDIERS THEN CRUCIFIED CHRIST JESUS.
Wooden or iron spikes were driven through his gentle healing hands, and feet into a well used filthy, and bloodied crucifixion tree, not a stake as some claim.
This was the last time Satan would strip naked the body of Jesus, by taking from him his five garments, (shirt, undergarment, Zizt, Kippah),and coat.
The Roman crucifixion custom was after breaking their legs, to leave the dying bodies on the cross for rats, and dogs to eat before and after death.
People could stay alive on the cross up to three weeks, before death claimed them.

JH 19:36, PSA 34:20, NOT A BONE OF HIS BEAUTIFUL BODY WAS TO BE BROKEN.
JH 19:14 After three hours being nailed on the cross, and to stop men from breaking his legs, Christ Jesus gave the Holy Ghost back to God His Father, and died.

JH 10:18 NO MAN TAKES MY LIFE FROM ME, I LAY IT DOWN MYSELF.
Neither the Jew nor Gentile killed Christ Jesus.
His death was a sacrificial gift to save future Hebrew, and Gentiles from sin.

JH 19:34 THEN A ROMAN SOLDIER WITH A SPEAR PIERCED HIS SIDE.
Never again would man-devils spill his sinless blood to the earth.
Three days after his death Christ Jesus rose from the dead, and is now alive in the first heaven with his Father God. JH 20:12

Sinners will one day stand in the presence of Christ Jesus, too be bound hand and foot, and cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, to burn forever.

If you WILL confess your sins to God, accept him as your LORD, and live your life daily for Christ Jesus, you will escape this damnation.

LOVING OUR LORD CHRIST JESUS IS THE EASIEST THING I'VE EVER DONE. WHAT AMAZING LOVE. :love:

All praises to our Lord And King Jesus Christ ! He is alive , and has been merciful to us all here at talkjesus ! And now , he will walk amongst us as a Mighty King , and we will worship him in Spirit and Truth ! He has and will forever reveal our enemies , because the Father does not take the death of his people lightly ! And all darkness comes into the light ! So let God arise , and let his enemies be scattered ! This is the house of God , and all who enter will find rest ! All praises be to our Risen Lord and Saviour , Jesus Christ !
BROTHERSINARMST4G