• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Amanda

Administrator
Staff Member
I Believe:
Amanda
Colorado

It's never been an easy process for me to commit to Christ. I would rededicate my life, but then falter (not to say I still don't!). But my past three and a half years in high school have proven to be one of the most difficult times for my spiritual walk.

My sophomore year, I fell into a deep depression. I went to therapy, was put on Paxil, the works. Then I met people who I felt "understood" me. They were all atheists, and I took their beliefs on as my own. Now looking back, those relationships only added to my depression.

Finally, one of my very close Christian friends, who I have grown up with, invited me to a revival. I was extremely hesitant, but he was playing in the band so I promised I would go. I walked into the revival and felt like everyone was watching me.

Then God just moved me. He brought me to deep, heart-wrenching tears. My friend, who invited me, prayed with me. He told me that God had been speaking to him about me. That night I truly saw God's mercy, love and forgiveness. God truly taught me that no matter how far I strayed away from Him, He still sent His Son to die on the cross for me. And I finally laid myself at the feet of Jesus.