• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

am new

hie people,i am cherryl and i am from zimbabwe in southern africa.i m new on this site and i just wanted to say hie to my fellow believers.please feel free to view my profile

''i can do all things through christ who strengthens me'':teeth

blessings

hi welcome,(edited by LLJ) be good to be friends

Last edited by a moderator:
hi im in windy/cold london.if you send me your email adress/it will be easier to communicate//peace in jesus.gelly

hello im live in london/if you want to/send your email adress so we can get to know each other//peace in jesus gelly

Welcome to talk to Jesus:girl_hug: Am pleased to know that you serve God in your church through music, is it praise and worship? As for me i recently joined praise and worship and its awesome!
Let us not be weary in doing God's work, Lets keep the candle burning!:lightbulb

xr6

Hi cherryl,
welcome to Talk Jesus. i have been blessed by this site :)
May our Lord bless you.
Gelly is in cold windy London, Im in hot dry and dusty Adelaide South Australia. The last 2 weeks here have been temperatures of 39C - 40C.
be great if it rained
GBU Xr6

sorry ,havent been on line

hie gelly,wonder how you are surviving with the heat.back here our winter season is about to start so its a bit chilly.yes sure will give you my email address it will be easier to communicate .was on my semester break and it was a bit difficult to go online from home.

take care

''some trust in horses and some trust in chariots but we will remember the name of the Lord our God'' Psalms 20:7

hie gelly,wonder how you are surviving with the heat.back here our winter season is about to start so its a bit chilly.yes sure will give you my email address it will be easier to communicate .was on my semester break and it was a bit difficult to go online from home.

take care

''some trust in horses and some trust in chariots but we will remember the name of the Lord our God'' Psalms 20:7
hi good to hear from you//we havent got hot weather/its been snowing here in london.this is my email adress [email protected]. look foward to your news/gelly