Open Talk Jesus in Safari, then follow these four steps.
Missing the Home Screen action? Look under Edit Actions. If you opened this page inside another app, first open it in Safari.
Apple’s installation guide ↗Am I Saved?
Scan with your phone’s camera.
I don't know, maybe this will start a thread for people who can't remember the day they were saved?
Myself, I couldn't remember the moment and day I accepted Christ because it wasn't through someone asking me if I would receive Him but it was something God showed me in the Bible that I must receive Him. So I just went from there, asked Him to take control of my life, even if I couldn't remember the day, the fruits of the Spirit is evident in my life (All glory to God!). So that would be proof enough that He is in my life, in control. Thank you Jesus.
If you believe that Jesus died rose then ascended into heaven. And that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savoiur, you are saved.
God Bless
If people are not saved, ofcourse they will not remember when they were saved.I don't know, maybe this will start a thread for people who can't remember the day they were saved?
Myself, I couldn't remember the moment and day I accepted Christ because it wasn't through someone asking me if I would receive Him but it was something God showed me in the Bible that I must receive Him. So I just went from there, asked Him to take control of my life, even if I couldn't remember the day, the fruits of the Spirit is evident in my life (All glory to God!). So that would be proof enough that He is in my life, in control. Thank you Jesus.
If people are not saved, ofcourse they will not remember when they were saved.
Repentance is a step often skipped. Without the genuine repentance , no one is saved. John has a whole chapter dedicated in the Bible to see if you are saved.
If you are growing in Holyness and start to show fruit, you know you are saved.
And....if you worry, about wether you are saved or not........you probably are saved. Otherwise you would not care.
Yes, I like this final comment of yours.And....if you worry, about wether you are saved or not........you probably are saved. Otherwise you would not care.