• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Am I right?

I can’t be a descendant of Cain because weren’t all of Cain’s descendants whiped out from the flood and didn’t the descendants of Adams son Seth inherit the earth

Loyal
There's quite a few generations between Seth and Noah, so it's highly likely that Cain is present somewhere in Noah's ancestry too.

Maybe everybody alive is somehow related to Cain.

Loyal
I woudnt worry about it whether you are or arent. You will either rise or fall by your actions and faith, not the actions or faith of those who might be your blood ancestor. When you are saved by the blood of Christ, you become a "new" creature. The "old" is washed away.

I can’t be a descendant of Cain because weren’t all of Cain’s descendants whiped out from the flood and didn’t the descendants of Adams son Seth inherit the earth

greeting
the question is descendant of Cain is the way one lives like Cain life in time past, present and future

Jude 1:11 (KJV) Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

Jude 1:11 (ESV) Woe to them! For they walked in the way of Cain and abandoned themselves for the sake of gain to Balaam's error and perished in Korah's rebellion.

Jude 1:11 (NIV)Woe to them! They have taken the way of Cain; they have rushed for profit into Balaam’s error; they have been destroyed in Korah’s rebellion.

Jude 1:11 (NLT2) What sorrow awaits them! For they follow in the footsteps of Cain, who killed his brother. Like Balaam, they deceive people for money. And like Korah, they perish in their rebellion.

they walked in the way of Cain today generation, You have a choice to be who wish to be, pick a good one :love:

This is the way OF Balaam
Revelation 2:14 (NKJV) But I have a few things against you because you have there those who hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit sexual immorality.

Loyal
Numb 31:16; Behold, these caused the sons of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to trespass against the Lord in the matter of Peor, so the plague was among the congregation of the Lord.

So what happened at Peor?

Numb 25:2; For they invited the people to the sacrifices of their gods, and the people ate and bowed down to their gods.
Numb 25:3; So Israel joined themselves to Baal of Peor, and the Lord was angry against Israel.