• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

aloha everyone :) what's happennin?! ;)

hey :)
My name's Sierra. I'm 18 and have a big passion for Christian music. My favorite band is dcTalk (followed by their SOLO efforts, tobyMac, Tait, and KMax).....
I'll be starting college next month and I'm excited about that!! even though it'll be lots of hard work!!
the name alone attracted me over to these boards "Talk Jesus" --- what a cool way to put it ;)
I'd like to make some new friends and will definately check out the chat..
Hope to hear back from you guys!
And I hope that all of you are having a beautiful first week of spring ~~> Peaceful Good Friday {tomorrow!} and have a Happy Easter! <3

God bless,
SiERRa*

Hey there Sierra! That's a nice name haha. I'm Everglaze, welcome to Talk Jesus! I hope you have a good time here.

:thumbs_up

Sierra,

Welcome to Talk Jesus. We are glad you are here, and look forward to fellowshipping with you.

Starting college huh. That is great what are you studying? I pray you all the success according to the will of God.

Hey we have a thread for music here and would love to hear form you and maybe you could help some of us old timers with the new and happening tunes. :)

May the peace of the Lord be with you always.
John.

BIG - HELLO !!! Welcome to T.J. Rachel Lampa , ZoeGirl , Nicole Mullen , are some good artist asa well . BROTHER

Awesome :)
Thanks for the nice welcome!!

......Hey BROTHER, I met rachael lampa and Zoegirl.!!..And I think Nicole c Mullen has a really powerful voice!! :)

I have a question---is my signature showing up?
I made one but haven't seen it under my posts?..........

Anyway!! I'll go check out the music section.....

Happy Good Friday everyone!!!! ;-)

Yes your sig is showing up!

I just wanted to welcome you here to Talk Jesus. its great to have you here. we have many brothers and sisters here who are on fire for the word of God.
God Bless you and I hope that you enjoy yoru stay!

Jessid9

Administrator
Staff Member
God bless you Sierra and thank you for joining the site :)

Hope you enjoy it and share it with others

Welcome Sierra. Glad you found TJ, it's a great site. I too am a big music fan. Picked up a new CD the other day by Paul Colman, I was impressed. Tait is awesome as well.
What College will you be going to?
Look forward to chatting with you.
Michele