• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Allow myself to introduce...myself

Hello all!

I am so very excited to join talkjesus.com, it seems like a very supportive and Christ-centered community. As for myself, I am a 22 year-old undergrad English major. This past year I have been growing in my faith after a period adolescent apathy. I was bapitized and confirmed Roman Catholic, but I now attend services at a local non-dem. church and enjoy going to various student services around campus. I feel that Christ is calling me to him and now as I mature I am fully ready to accept and submit to his blessing.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to chatting with all of you!

God Bless!
Elizabeth

Hello Elizabeth,

Welcome to Talk Jesus, it is nice to have you here. I love to hear how Christ is working in the life of a person such as yourself. English Major....oh o, better get this spell checked and grammar checked too.....lol I hope to see you around.

God Bless you

Your Pastor T