• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

All God's Creation

I have a job that's on the road (I deliver the newspaper). Now it has it's ups and downs. I been doing this for about 7 or 8 years now. Car trouble is without a doubt a major down of the job. There are so many good things about it. But the great things are what I wanted to talk about and want some input from anyone about. My route is in the rural area. The animals have become such a blessing to me. Now, before the Lord changed my heart I didn't really care that much about animals, but it seems that they are becoming one of the great things about my job. Do you think it is because we become more conformed to the mind of Christ that we start to look at all things differently or is that,and even a whole lot more reasons why? I have asked other believers about this before and they said that they didn't like animals. I guess I'm just contemplating the wonders of our Almighty God and how He so loves all of His creation. .......jmh137

this is such a lovely story and testimony

And God saw every thing that he had made,
and, behold,
it was very good.
And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
Genesis 1:31

I have a job that's on the road (I deliver the newspaper). Now it has it's ups and downs. I been doing this for about 7 or 8 years now. Car trouble is without a doubt a major down of the job. There are so many good things about it. But the great things are what I wanted to talk about and want some input from anyone about. My route is in the rural area. The animals have become such a blessing to me. Now, before the Lord changed my heart I didn't really care that much about animals, but it seems that they are becoming one of the great things about my job. Do you think it is because we become more conformed to the mind of Christ that we start to look at all things differently or is that,and even a whole lot more reasons why? I have asked other believers about this before and they said that they didn't like animals. I guess I'm just contemplating the wonders of our Almighty God and how He so loves all of His creation. .......jmh137
If I may....

The Mind of Christ is the Word of God, the Scriptures. Being conformed to the Mind of Christ by definition is to be taught right doctrine and to believe the same things Christ believed about God and what the Scriptures taught about Him. It means basically, to see the same as God sees. This means that Christ had His doctrine in the right place, and being conformed to the Mind of Christ means that you, too, must see as Christ saw with regard to doctrine. The moment we begin to believe a false thing about the One True God is the moment we begin to erect a false god in our lives and him we will serve. Doctrine is first and foremost in the life of a believer, even above love. When we get our doctrine right, then all things (such as love) will be practiced and exercised according to the truth of that doctrine. Even love comes with instruction. A disciple must first be taught. And he/she is taught doctrine of the Word of God. There is a Spirit of Truth and a spirit of error.

hi jmh137:

I love watching nature programs that take cameras into animals lives showing things you would never see, and those programs that explain how and why animals do the things they do, which is a real testament to God's creative works.

However, I don not like pets, I think they stink and are dirty, but that's just my opinion. Each to their own!!!

I have two cats that I love dearly. I believe pets are gifts from God as they bring such peace and joy to me. Sure if they are left unattended they can become stinky and dirty. But, as our young children, we must take care of them and keep them clean.

Loyal
I have two cats that I love dearly. I believe pets are gifts from God as they bring such peace and joy to me. Sure if they are left unattended they can become stinky and dirty. But, as our young children, we must take care of them and keep them clean.
Absolutely! All men are stinky and dirty to God:
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away." Isa 64:6
Even as we clean up and keep our pets and children clean, one reason God gave us the Holy Ghost was so they we might become clean as He is clean. What do we think it means when Jesus says:[
Be ye therefore perfect even as you Father which is in heaven is perfect" Matt 5:48
And then again...
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible." Matt 19:26
Aren't we promised He is to be in us?
To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:" Col 1:27