• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Agony of unrequited love

Hello.

My citizenship is of Japan,but I`m Korean
descent.beside I profess christianism.
I think I`m a too old to seek girlfriend.

I hope I get a Korean chiristian girl friend.
But almost of them never accept me.

I guess cause of refusing may be my personal
situation(Korean Japanese resident in Japan.
Never get back to Korea.30 years old.)

You know,My situation is very special.

I don`t like Japanese women.because of
ethnic differency and 99% of Japanese is
gentile.so I have too little opportunity
to seek a women in Japan.
but I coudn`t get back to korean
peninsura.

Actually I have been experienced unrequited
love for one year and half untill December.
(Now I have already abandan the unrequited love.)

I have loved her sincerelly.But she never accept my
love.and she ever had say ....

``I don`t want to boyfriend now....and I don`t
like you..``

and then I had deliver my mind in letter
once a two month.

she is korean student and 5 years
younger than me,and she is
a regional leader in my church.

I know all of the things is in Lord's plan and preparation.

I will never try to get her any longer.I`m
waiting another and praying every day.
But I couldn`t forget her.I wonder if she is a
all thing,she is most of mine.

1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

You may say

Only the Time/god can recover you

Wait and have a hope,You may meet a another one sometime.

Really I don`t know how to tackle my agony right now..

Last edited:
Bless you, niumasi. For your heart is open before your God. You cry out to Him openly, knowing that He will answer. It is almost too much hurt to bear, but He has promised that no temptation has seized you except what is common to man......You posted the perfect verse. God has given you grace once more and He will show you the right timing and the right person when the right time comes.

You are precious in His sight; He counts your every tear and sigh. He understands the pain and rejection. He will fill your heart full of love, and He is also filling the heart of the woman He will send to you someday. When the time is right you will know. Hallelujah, He is Lord.

Amen Dreamer!!! niumasi, our sister, Dreamer, is right! Praise God for the blessings He has in store for you regarding this issue! God loves you and He knows your hearts desire! Praying for you brother!

Our pains are really hard to bear sometimes. Overwhelming. But as you turn to God He will turn to you and he will lift you up. He really is our only hope in the time of trouble and grief.

God's blessings and will remember you in prayer.

Oh~Jesus!! She got a boyfriend now!!

She got a another boyfriend now.and The amaging thing is that

``he is a very urgy and have no specituall
character''

I had wonder if her boyfriend is quite better than me.

but
but
but!!!!

Now, I don`t know how to describe such a this feeling!!!

Last edited:
You can't focus anymore on her...or her boyfriend. You must focus on God.
I know it's hard, but it's the answer, and He will bless you for it.

Oh Niumasi, I know it is hard and your heart hurts.. but try and think good thoughts of ex-girlfriend and boyfriend then no longer focus on them. Turn to the Lord for comfort, make Jesus the love of your life. He will never let you down and loves you.
God has something better for you, He will bless you.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding"Proverbs3:5

your friend
Heather

1 Corinthians 7:1-9

*1 Corinthians 7:1-9
1. Now about those questions you asked in your last letter: my answer is that if you do not marry, it is good.
2. But usually it is best to be married, each man having his own wife, and each woman having her own husband, because otherwise you might fall back into sin.
3. The man should give his wife all that is her right as a married woman, and the wife should do the same for her husband:
4. for a girl who marries no longer has full right to her own body, for her husband then has his rights to it, too; and in the same way the husband no longer has full right to his own body, for it belongs also to his wife.
5. So do not refuse these rights to each other. The only exception to this rule would be the agreement of both husband and wife to refrain from the rights of marriage for a limited time, so that they can give themselves more completely to prayer. Afterwards, they should come together again so that Satan won't be able to tempt them because of their lack of self-control.
6. I'm not saying you must marry; but you certainly may if you wish.
7. *I wish everyone could get along without marrying, just as I do. But we are not all the same. God gives some the gift of a husband or wife, and others he gives the gift of being able to stay happily unmarried.
8. So I say to those who aren't married, and to widows--better to stay unmarried if you can, just as I am.
9. But if you can't control yourselves, go ahead and marry. It is better to marry than to burn with lust.

Hello~!! calluna...

she is not my ``ex-girlfriend``.

she have never accept me and my mind.

i had deliver my mind to her for one year.

but she always said ``No``.

however she accepted the another guy too easilly.

I feel the great depression, and now I do deny my personalty myself.

Last edited:
hello! Jonah2005bt..

thanks for your reply..

but i couldn`t get a clue with your posting.

do you intend let me live alone??

Last edited:
Hi niumasi, not sure what to tell you, except how I feel about life. If you have a yerning for love, someone's love. I can understand you need to find a girlfriend. If the need of love is hard to bear, pray to Jesus and ask Him to give you His love. It's not the love you would expect, it's better than you expect. I'm not sure where it is written, if it is written. But I believe it is better to stay single than being married or having a girlfriend. My belief does not have to apply to you at all. I am not saying you should live alone. Take the time and think hard and long about it. Maybe God has other plans for your life, maybe you can live a life with Christ alone. I don't want or need a girlfriend or wife, I am 22 years old, I have had girlfriends, but I live for Jesus now. The love He gives me is more than any person can ever give.
Good luck, whatever you choose.

Hi niumasi,
I hope you will not misunderstand me, but anyway, I have to tell you that. The Bible says that Love speak of the truth, therefore I do have to be truthful with you. Your problem is not because of who you are, but because of who you think you are. Your vision of yourself does not work for the glory of God, and it opens doors for the devil to work against you and to bring fustration upon your life. I am afraid that if you don't deal with that issue as soon as possible, you will have to face more difficult and stressing experiences than this one.
Sorry for being a bit harsh, but that is for your own good. Think about it!

Thanks ...

``The problem is not because of who you are, but because of who you think you are.``

yea..It`s just a cause of misery. I was not a her taste. but this fact drive me crasy...

`` and it opens doors for the devil to work against you and to bring fustration upon your life.``

that`s right....Now devil try to separate me from god.

niumasi,
If you put all your faith in God and know without doubting for one moment that he will provide everything he knows you need. I have learend over the years that you may think you want something with all you have inside. The thing is God can see father down the road of life and if he sees what you want will in the end not be good for you, then he will choose what is. As far as the devil trying to drive you from God , pray very hard , because as long as you have God in your life the devil does not stand a chance. Think about one more thing whould you rather have the Lord in your life or something you already know you can not have. He will open another door at some point in time be patient and wait.

God bless and keep you.

Dear niumasi,

I'm sorry that you've been hurt and that you are angry. First of all, I don't have any answers but Jesus does. I myself have been rejected and abandoned by those whom I have loved - my husband being one of them. I was angry and hurt.

Today I have been thinking of you and I just cried out to the Father what can I say to encourage this young man. Then I saw a poem in the bulletin and I knew it was from Him to you. The poem is called "Note from Jesus!"

My child, I know your heart is broken,
For I've heard your prayers to me.
Please know that I'm beside you
And I want to keep you free.

Free from bitterness and selfpity,
Over the sorrow you have to face,
Remain steadfast and trust in Me,
My love will fill the empty space.

What's happened is not your doing,
So trust in me to be your guide.
With all that you are going through,
Know I'm walking by your side.

You've asked Me over and over,
"Why must I go through this again?"
I can only tell you my loving child,
This was caused by worldly sin.

You've done your best through the years,
Now give it all to Me.
You'll be stronger when I'm finished.
I promise, just wait and see.

I alone can heal your broken heart,
And all your burdens, I will bear.
We'll make it through together,
If you'll trust My love and care.

All my unfailing love, Jesus

Niumasi - I know the pain you are feeling but instead of turning to Jesus, I myself ran to others for the answers even my ex-husband. Nothing and no one can fill the emptiness in my heart (or even yours) but only Jesus can. I allowed myself to become bitter and angry. I would have save myself a lot of pain if only I turned to Jesus in the first place.

Be encouraged my brother! Allow Jesus to heal your broken heart and carry your burdens for you. In Jeremiah 29:11 it says "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." So trust in Him today and tomorrow. He has a better plan for you. Just hold on to that truth.

God bless,
Snowrose

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. Besizes,i have lots of matters and frustrations that want to tell everyone here.

May be I'll seek a spare time to write the tirade...

I hope you everyone pray to our lord for me...

thanks...