• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Loyal
Tuesday, October 18, 2016, 5:30 a.m. – The Lord Jesus put in mind the song “When I Am Afraid.” Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Psalm 58-59 (Select vv. NIV).

Their Venom (Ps. 58:1-5)

Do you rulers indeed speak justly?
Do you judge people with equity?
No, in your heart you devise injustice,
and your hands mete out violence on the earth.

Even from birth the wicked go astray;
from the womb they are wayward, spreading lies.
Their venom is like the venom of a snake,
like that of a cobra that has stopped its ears,
that will not heed the tune of the charmer,
however skillful the enchanter may be.

We live in a time in history like no other. The beast of Revelation 13 is rising and is conquering nations, peoples, and the saints of Almighty God. The church, at least in the West, is largely asleep, and is focused on entertaining the world and drawing them into their businesses, called “church.” Many of our leaders within the USA and in other nations in the world are trained actors and liars who serve merely as puppets for the elite, wealthy, and powerful of the world, who are the ones truly controlling what goes on in the world. At least in America, the powerful elite serve as a shadow government behind our government. Our government, thus, is only what is seen on the outside, but the inner workings are really of this beast “New World Order.”

The Lord has often pictured for me this shadow government or this New World Order of the Elite of the world as a venomous spider with 8 eyes and 8 legs. We had a venomous spider appear this morning on our kitchen sink here in our apartment. I felt the Lord had something he wanted to show me through this, and that the fact that the spider was on the kitchen sink was significant. It appears that the phrase “kitchen sink” means everything imaginable and conceivable and even some not conceivable. Also, a kitchen is often thought of as the inner workings of a place, or the place where things are created, cooked up, and/or put to the fire, etc. In other words, this is where world leaders devise injustice and where they plot out violence on the people of this earth. And, it is where they cook up their wicked schemes against us, which include everything imaginable and inconceivable.

Taken from The Rattler, 4/30/13: Obama is part of this “spider,” i.e. this (or another) “gang of eight.” He and this spider are hunters and predators. The spider has two body parts. One is “The Rattler,” and the other is the part with the 8 eyes and the fangs. This spider is venomous. This spider advertises the threat of its poisoning venom (vicious, ferocious, malicious and violent hostility) via “The Rattler.” Obama, I believe, is “The Rattler,” i.e. this is what he was doing in this press conference (and in other speeches). He spreads lies, deceptions, and rumors to cause the people of this country to lose composure, to feel frightened, worried and confused. His words are intended to leave people with a specific impression and to attract attention to the messages he wants the people to receive. In other words, it is mostly a pack of lies in order to deceive the people of America, and perhaps the world, into believing things that are not true in order to fulfill a very evil purpose, i.e. the venomous bite of the snake/spider.

For the past seven years (now ten), and nearly daily, the Lord Jesus has been showing me the nature of this man in relation to prophecy of scripture, that he is of Satan, that he is extremely evil, and that he and our government are involved in espionage, the takeover of nations, the killing of innocents (including targeting those who bear the testimony of Christ and his gospel), the usage of false flag operations (covert and underhanded and malicious), and the blaming of other groups of people for their dirty work. In other words, most, if not all, of these uprisings, bombings, “natural” disasters, “terrorist” activities, wars, etc. have been the doing of our government and their allied nations (the gang of eight, I would suspect). They use these “rumored” situations as justification for going into other nations, including our own, to gain control, to takeover, and to bring the people of this world underneath the authority of this New World Order (Hitler-like regime). Yet, it is an act skillfully performed by a “dog” actor. His job is to “rattle,” and then the snake/spider bite is surely to follow.

Their Bites (Ps. 59:1-5)

Deliver me from my enemies, O God;
be my fortress against those who are attacking me.
Deliver me from evildoers
and save me from those who are after my blood.

See how they lie in wait for me!
Fierce men conspire against me
for no offense or sin of mine, Lord.
I have done no wrong, yet they are ready to attack me.
Arise to help me; look on my plight!
You, Lord God Almighty,
you who are the God of Israel,
rouse yourself to punish all the nations;
show no mercy to wicked traitors.

For the past two weeks, our apartment has been infested with bed bugs, which are bloodsucking parasites, who lie in wait for me, and are after my blood and my husband’s blood. Then, yesterday my husband discovered a dead tick at the entrance to our bathroom, and I discovered a flea on top of my computer, which I use to write out my devotions each day. All 3 of these are bloodsucking parasites. I don’t think that is accidental that all this is happening to us all at once. There is a message here, I believe.

A bedroom is symbolic of a place where agreements are made, possibly in private, or where covenants are made. I believe there are two different kinds of covenants under attack right now. One is independent sovereign nations, such as the USA, and the other is our covenant relationship with Jesus Christ as our Lord, Savior and Husband. Sovereign nations are being taken over by this spider (of the elite), and Christians are being severely persecuted throughout the globe right now. That persecution is coming to America, too, and we are already beginning to feel some of it. We are being attacked by these bloodsucking parasites, which work for this shadow government (one-world order of the elite), either violently through war, or psychologically, through deception, or verbally through false accusations.

A flea was on top of my computer, so these attacks also include censorship of the internet, purposeful misrepresentations of Christians via the internet, human spies sent out to verbally attack us, and Big Brother’s control of the internet, etc. Christians are being portrayed as hateful, bigots, idiots, intolerant, and religious extremists (terrorists), etc., and they are being pushed to compromise their faith and convictions in order to join in unity with the people of the world as one mind, and one voice, and to accept sinful lifestyles as normal, and to do away with all which divides us as the people of the world, i.e. the gospel divides us – saved and unsaved. They are working to do away with the gospel and its messengers, in other words. They want our blood any way they can get it, and they will use any means at their disposal, which includes the imaginable and the unimaginable.

A bathroom is often symbolic of a place of both getting rid of waste material and of cleansing, so a bathroom can represent repentance, i.e. turning away from sin (flushing it down the toilet), and turning to faith in Jesus Christ, allowing him to cleanse us of our sins. A dead tick was in the doorway. Dead can mean spiritually dead. There is a bloodsucking parasite in the doorway to repentance and to true faith in Jesus Christ, because it is removing the blood of Christ and death to sin from the gospel. This can easily represent false (dead) teachers who are teaching that we don’t have to repent and we don’t have to obey Christ or submit to his Lordship. They are leading people astray and straight to hell by their false grace “feel-good” gospel. But, God’s grace is not a free license to continue in sin. His grace teaches us to say “no” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives while we wait for Christ’s return. Jesus died that we might die to sin and live to righteousness, not just so we could escape hell and go to heaven when we die. He died to transform us to be like Jesus Christ.

My Strength (Ps. 59:9-10)

You are my strength, I watch for you;
you, God, are my fortress,
my God on whom I can rely.

We need to understand that this is where we are in history, so that we are not caught off guard and are easily deceived and duped by master actors and manipulators disguised as preachers and as politicians (national and world leaders). In America, we need to know that our leaders are part of this beast (spider/snake), and that they are out to get us. They are not our friends. Not a word from their mouths can be trusted. There is no right and left politically. They all answer to the same people. Our electoral process is all a staged production for the purpose to deceive, to manipulate and to distract. It doesn’t matter who wins, because the result is still the same. We may not even have an election, for that matter, the way things are looking.

All these mass murders, “terrorist” acts, riots, the pitting of people groups one against another, racial tensions, etc. are all the working of this beast (spider/snake) of which our government is a part. First they create the chaos, including the electoral process this year, so that they can show we are broken, as a nation, and as a people, so that they can come in as “saviors” with their preconceived solution. I have seen the same M.O. in operation in various countries throughout the world these past ten years (+). And, Obama and the Pope have both been major voices (like false prophets) for this beast in leading the people of the world to come together as one under a one-world government and one-world religion.

Yet, we don’t have to fear their divisive schemes against us, any more than I need to fear these bloodsucking parasites and this venomous spider that are presently in our apartment. Well, we’ve been killing some of them, but they are not all gone yet, and where there was one spider, there may be more. We just need to rest in the Lord, let him carry us on his shoulders, and trust him to give us the strength we need to survive until he takes us home.

When I Am Afraid / An Original Work
October 17, 2016 / Based off Psalms 56-57

When I am afraid, Lord, I will trust in You.
Your Word, Lord, I praise. I yield my life to You.
Enemies pursue me, slandering Your Name.
Lord, have mercy. I trust in You. Hear my cry today.

Lord, I love Your Word. It comforts me today,
As I look to you, and bow my head and pray.
You are Christ, my Lord. You saved me from my sin,
That I may walk, Lord before You, purified within.

Steadfast is my heart, O God, I sing of You.
I will praise You, Lord. To You, I will be true.
Oh, how great Your love. Your faithfulness endue.
Be exalted, God of heaven. Glory be to You.

Active
"Cast down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ." (2 Corinthians 10:5)