• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

adoption process with China

Hello All,

I would appreciate prayer support for my son and his wife. They are in the process of adopting a baby girl from China. We received pictures of her for the first time today and she is beautiful, eight months old. My son and his wife are supposed to travel to China to pick her up in July. Because of the present world unrest I feel the need to ask for prayer help.

This child was abandoned and found and then placed out for adoption. My son and his wife (who are committed Christians) lost their only child from a terrible disease before he was born. So many lives are involved here. Please pray that all go well. I am trusting in the Lord but I keep feeling that need for prayer help.

Thank you for any time you would spend on the behalf of this situation. I will post later and let you know how all goes.

I appreciate having this site to come to ask for prayer help.

God's blessings to you all

Oh God bless you and your family shepherdsgrace :love: I pray for your love and patience to grow in this situation as much as you will need His wisdom and guidance later once your sweet child comes home. . .
Lord bless that little Girl, may your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen