• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Absolutly Unbeliveable Corruption At The Highest!

God applied the brakes at this point in human history, undoubtedly to allow for more end-times stage setting. Think about, if you can stomach it, how much more accelerated the race to the bottom would be right now had Hellery been seated as POTUS! She was completely sold out to so many that she and Bill would have been puppets on a string to Soros, the Saudis, Russian's and practically every one else that lined her pockets with Clinton Cash. That said, God will eventually remove his foot from the brakes once all the pieces are in place for the man of sin to fill his long-awaited role and give the wicked world what it's so desperately clamoring for....a God-free world.
There's no question that God seated Donald Trump as the POTUS and likely for several reasons, one of which is an answer to so many prayers. But that's just one reason. I believe the BIG reason is the buying of time to allow the final prophetic pieces to fall into place.

Loyal
God applied the brakes at this point in human history, undoubtedly to allow for more end-times stage setting. Think about, if you can stomach it, how much more accelerated the race to the bottom would be right now had Hellery been seated as POTUS! She was completely sold out to so many that she and Bill would have been puppets on a string to Soros, the Saudis, Russian's and practically every one else that lined her pockets with Clinton Cash. That said, God will eventually remove his foot from the brakes once all the pieces are in place for the man of sin to fill his long-awaited role and give the wicked world what it's so desperately clamoring for....a God-free world.
There's no question that God seated Donald Trump as the POTUS and likely for several reasons, one of which is an answer to so many prayers. But that's just one reason. I believe the BIG reason is the buying of time to allow the final prophetic pieces to fall into place.
What you have said here is close to what I believe about it. But, the words I have highlighted I would perhaps exchange for allowing time for people who are close to the right place to go ahead and get there. That may mean what your said, but not being certain I added it.

Active
I have no arguments, yours is as good a stance on end-times as any. If I had a choice, I would prefer to be changed in a blink of an eye but, probably more likely than not, I will just die, be transformed and meet the Lord in that way. It is best to be ready for either one!

Attorney Gregg Jarrett is calling on Robert Mueller and Rod Rosenstein to resign from the investigation into Russian collusion with the Trump administration having themselves been complicit in Russian collusion by approving the sale of 20% of US uranium reserves to Russia.

Mueller and Rosenstein were on the CFIUS committee that approved the sale despite knowing that, as The Hill reported, “Russian nuclear officials were engaged in a racketeering scheme involving bribes, kickbacks and money laundering,” that also ensnared the Clinton Foundation.Mueller MMMM Mueller MMM Is that the Guy that has been the man that is looking for dirt on trump for o so long??? MMM Mueller?? and now we find hes dirty right up to his eyebrows??? Is there no end to Americas corruption?

And it set stranger and stranger >>America has lost its mind!!!!
Former U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein, who allegedly helped cover-up a bribery scandal involving the sale of U.S. uranium reserves to Russia, could end up investigating himself.

Rosenstein was on the CFIUS committee that approved the sale despite knowing that, as The Hill reported, “Russian nuclear officials were engaged in a racketeering scheme involving bribes, kickbacks and money laundering,” that also ensnared the Clinton Foundation.

After the Senate Judiciary Committee announced its intention to launch a full scale investigation, Senator Charles Grassley asked Attorney General Jeff Sessions today if Rosenstein, as Deputy Attorney General, would be allowed to investigate himself.

You have forsaken me and served other gods, therefore I will deliver you no more. Go and cry out to the gods which you have chosen, let them deliver you in the time of your distress.” God is saying I’m done with you. In Proverbs chapter 1 verses 24 to 31 we find a similar sentiment. “Because I called and you refused, I stretched out My hand and no one paid attention and you neglected all My counsel and did not want My reproof, I will even laugh at your calamity. I will mock when your dread comes, when your dread comes like a storm and your calamity comes on like a whirlwind, when distress and anguish come on you, then they will call on Me but I will not answer. They will seek Me diligently but they shall not find Me. Because they hated knowledge and did not choose the fear of the Lord. They would not accept My counsel, they spurned all My reproof. So they shall eat of the fruit of their own way and be satiated with their own devices.”

And it set stranger and stranger >>America has lost its mind!!!!
Former U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein, who allegedly helped cover-up a bribery scandal involving the sale of U.S. uranium reserves to Russia, could end up investigating himself.

Rosenstein was on the CFIUS committee that approved the sale despite knowing that, as The Hill reported, “Russian nuclear officials were engaged in a racketeering scheme involving bribes, kickbacks and money laundering,” that also ensnared the Clinton Foundation.

After the Senate Judiciary Committee announced its intention to launch a full scale investigation, Senator Charles Grassley asked Attorney General Jeff Sessions today if Rosenstein, as Deputy Attorney General, would be allowed to investigate himself.
So I'm not one of those guys who rant and rave about this kind of stuff. Here is a question. How much time do we spend on the debates about things that none of us can probably do anything about, other than pray and vote? How much time do we spend on the great commission? Ya know, tell everyone we come into contact with about Jesus and His saving grace. Tell you what. Get me the address of these people, actual physical address and I will tell them myself if no one else will. Huge task that must be done, spreading the gospel not politics.