• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

About "Lounge". Please Read First

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello brothers and sisters,

Welcome to the lounge forum. The lounge is for off topic discussions, as in anything that does not fit in any other forum. However, the Lounge must remain Christ centered and the topics *should* include GOD in them.

Thank you and God bless you!

Your brother in Christ,
Chad

Hello brothers and sisters,

Welcome to the lounge forum. The lounge is for off topic discussions, as in anything that does not fit in any other forum. However, the Lounge must remain Christ centered and the topics *should* include GOD in them.

Thank you and God bless you!

Your brother in Christ,
Chad
At times it may be a little hard to figure out what's off topic.What are the guidelines?
When I think of being off topic I'm thinking of something that should not be discussed.
There are things at times which I would like to discuss but I'm afraid people would not like what I may say.
It may be a thing that I'm concernd about right now.I'm not one who puts down people but when we discuss how we feel and get another person insight and advise it may point one in the right direction.

Administrator
Staff Member
At times it may be a little hard to figure out what's off topic.What are the guidelines?
When I think of being off topic I'm thinking of something that should not be discussed.
There are things at times which I would like to discuss but I'm afraid people would not like what I may say.
It may be a thing that I'm concernd about right now.I'm not one who puts down people but when we discuss how we feel and get another person insight and advise it may point one in the right direction.

If you think it should not be discussed, then its best to not discuss it. This is a Christian site and a family friendly site to say the least.
If your not sure about your topic, send me a pm and ask me first please.

If you think it should not be discussed, then its best to not discuss it. This is a Christian site and a family friendly site to say the least.
If your not sure about your topic, send me a pm and ask me first please.
I will not discuss anything that does not relate to Christians but things that do.
Being a family man I fully understand .

Technical question, re. computers!

I have a Gateway computer, it has Windows XP Home Edition. I have 512 RAM and a 40 gigabyte hard drive.

There is 11.3 gigabytes of free space left, can I get a 100 gigabyte external hard drive and connect it to the 40 gigabyte hard drive?

glad to be a part of this

Chad I cannot thankyou enough for this site. I am glad that the lounge is Christ centerd it has strengthend my relationship with Him and through the fellowship and the continual uplifting of the brothers and sisters i have grown. I thankyou all for your love and support and desire to share your faith and testamonies as well as your troubles it is a blessing that the Lord is at the center of our attention

Hi all-and Chad!

Chad thanks 4 making me feel welcome on the site,and thanks 2 u all.
By the time I'm 437,I will have sussed out how 2 get on 2 the chat line deliberatley!
Bless u all,Margo

([email protected])
night all:wink:

Chad thanks 4 making me feel welcome on the site,and thanks 2 u all.
By the time I'm 437,I will have sussed out how 2 get on 2 the chat line deliberatley!
Bless u all,Margo

([email protected])
night all:wink:
Hi margo,
I find stage fright is my problem. All of a sudden I realize I'm on a live chat and forget what I'm going to say. Getting older is such a pain sometimes. So, I leave the live chat to our younger folks who do this more naturally.
love in Christ,
johnpaul.

Hi Chad, Is there anyway the 'chat' could be separated from the reading material/devotionals in the lounge? I find it difficult too to cope with 'live chat' sometimes - i guess i'm not fast enough! But it would be really nice to have more conversations here in the lounge - but they can be a bit hard to spot.

I find that I have that problem as well. When I was about 10 years and some younger, it was just my speed, but I find now that I am more of a one on one, email, or just a few people at a time. However, I do peep in rooms and listen (read) some for a bit.

Jesus is Lord!

hmm..i cant even tell anyone how i came across this site..cause really i have no idea. i did however know that was sitting at the computer feeling full of questions and wondering if other people feel or go through what i do. i guess i started just googling stuff and came across it. i know theres so much to learn here..i just wonder where to begin..how to ask the right questions without coming off as odd. i thought it would be easy for me to talk to my parents *considering they are preachers* but i guess i just dont like the spot light. so i guess god just knew what i needed..like he always does :)