• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Abomination, Blasphemy

Active
I cannot believe people are so blind as to believe this gumph, This makes my blood boil. Sadness, no, anger more like it. What evil wickedness is now involved in the church. We are sure in the end times.

Loyal
I cannot believe people are so blind as to believe this gumph, This makes my blood boil. Sadness, no, anger more like it. What evil wickedness is now involved in the church. We are sure in the end times.
Thank you for the clip. I have been trying to bring these things to light for a long time, It is bad, You only touch the surface, what is going on in some churches.
I am scared of even mention what is going on and how big the scope is. I get attacked by church people for speaking the truth what i do know and have the evidence to back me up. And the Scriptures, that says these are to come to pass. My problem is i cannot believe these are real christians in such a broad scale doing these things. There is no way i could do the things they are doing in church! I can not do, what they are doing. And they stick togerther. I can name states and cities across the USA! This is why I have been saying something is wrong. And we are being overtaken. And nobody sees this stuff going on but me it seems. And it hurts, there is no where you can turn. You cannot trust no one. The church is against you, the christians are against you, the world is against you , your family is against you, sons and daughters ,your wife is against because you are not like the good christians! LOL! Get me out of here, LORD, Come quickly!:joy: I know, i don't belong here!!!

I have warn a many, it is dark out there!
"Who will believe out report" and those preachers and Pastors, male and females. I don't let them in my House! Now that is me, you can do what you want , these are perilous Times! That Devil is working overtime, and all of his demons, are on the clock! and then there are "Wolves' in sheep clothes, and Wolves hunts in packs! And the Alpha, might be a Male or Female!:eyes: A Wolf is a Very Smart, highly intelligent "Apex Predator"! When you read your Bible, You better have a "Bible encyclopedia" beside you, so you can really understand what Jesus is trying to tell you! Now a Sheep also, is a Highly Intelligent animal too!

When The Sheep get a smell of that Wolf, He knows where to run too!!!! With out delay! "Wise as a serpent and harmless as a Dove"! YOu better know who your Shepherd is! And leave That "Kool Aid" alone.:eyes: This is not a game. These are some dark days! the Devil do not catch flies with Vinegar, he use HONEY" and honey is sticky "Stolen WATERS are Sweet"!

This is the "7th day of this week" i kinda been discourage concerning these exact matters. so as normal on this day, I try to listen to see if I have a unction of The Holy Spirit then follow, It has been a good day, I listen to a lecture and "a Reformed Baptist Gifted in Apologetics" Testamony, his early age in coming to faith and how he came to be a "Christian Apologist". And I ran across a couple of sermons delivered by "Vesta Mangun" and then your clip "Gregoryp"! Man everything fell in place all the things that had me down, it help to let me know I am not alone, in feeling and knowing this type of burden. And The Scriptues, everyone of those clips match the Scriptures within the concern texts was the same. It was, as I was beholding myself in a mirror. a copy of thought for thought . "One Spirit" "One LORD" "One Faith"! This Sabbath Day of The LORD was a bless day, The Spirit of GOD FIlled all this day. With the Bread of Heaven. I have been going since about 10: AM EST. non-stop.

Thanks for the Clip.

Loyal
Thanks for the clip, it is a lot going on out here, you would not believe what is going on in some of these churches I am ashamed to even show some clips.
Some christian Theologians have declared that these events is the "Judgment of GOD" falling upon our Nations' That GOD is slowly losening HIS Restraints. And there is "Biblical proof" that is inline. While People are looking for GOD's Judgment to come upon the Nations it has arrived. Moving slowly that all the ones that should come to repentance, will come. After I have looked at the data and How HE deals with mankind throughout Biblical history. They are right! I have grown kids, that thinks like "Prosperity Ministers' how could that be? I am "Reformed Baptist" My wife was behind my back, erasing the things i was teaching them, and replace it with "Prosperity Gospel" how could that happen in the same house! I knew something was wrong but could not put my finger on it! And when i came to the conclusion of what she had done, I cried like a baby, what have you done to my children, you should have saw the look on her face! 32 years in the same house. I Talked to them everyday about GOD, I read the Bible to them while they where in their mothers womb, that was instigated by her! I sent clips to there cells phones, It is alot more to this story! "The Christians" I wrote a Book! off of that one! LOL:joy: I must be a "New Testament" "Prophet" that went to a "Old Testament" school for Prophets.! This stuff Hurts! Especially when He lets you know In head of Time but you don't know what date! And then when it happens He reminds you that He told you, it was going to happen after It Happens! I would not wish this on my worst of enemies.:eyes:

Thanks for the Clip, maybe we are coming together and proclaiming the Truth that is covered up in the darkness of the Light.

Active
It saddens me to state this, but the label christian now has no proper meaning. They may as well worship Baal and be done with it. Not one organised religion I have attended has been right . I have not set foot in an actual church building for a very long time.

The abomination is in us because we let them take the symbol of God's promise to the earth and make it their flag symbol. What a slap in His face- then we legalized their marriage! Lord have mercy on us- we did not all want this! Their symbol of their flag should be an armpit in flames, you know, it should be something else but not our beautiful rainbow!! I don't like it either.

Loyal
We are in the world but not of this world, Jesus came here and one of the purposes is to Create us another place and GOD The Father has determine the Path to get there from the Foundation of The World , God Has given this world to Satan and we are trespassers! Why is that hard to figure out, Jesus has proclaim this Truth throughout His earthly Ministry! This is not MY Kingdom Jesus has even CALLED SATAN the Prince of This WORLD! The World will be The World. It is a sin against GOD for you to Set Your affections on the things of this earth!

4Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. 5Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

John 15:19
If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.

1 John 2:15
Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

If Jesus was not in Heaven right now making intercession for us, GOD would destroy every last one of us! Jesus is sitting next to the Father keeping GOD THE FATHER from Destroying everyone of us for loving this world and the things in it! And for not Believing what He has said: There is None Righteous no not one! Nothing but a host of unbelievers in the things He says. "For grace are you saved through faith and the faith did not come from you! it is a gift from GOD"

Christians have a hard time understanding biblical words biblical terminology, faith, grace, atonement, altar, love, mercy, Christ, SON of God, The Word of GOD, Jesus, Jesus Christ, God Almighty, LORD, Lord, small capital letter lord, dictionary meaning but not true meaning. and it hurts they do not know these truths, because their Leaders have lead them and taught them in errors. "Train up a child in a certain way to go and that child will not depart"

Isaiah 3:12
As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.
(Isaiah 9)
15the elders and dignitaries are the head,
the prophets who teach lies are the tail.
16Those who guide this people mislead them,
and those who are guided are led astray.

The Rainbow was made by GOD to remind Him self of "The Covenant" he made will living creatures he will not destroy The world by water again.

This is the reason GOD created "The Rainbow" He created it after the Flood. And here is why.

8Then God said to Noah and his sons with him, 9“Behold, I now establish My covenant with you and your descendants after you, 10and with every living creature that was with you—the birds, the livestock, and every beast of the earth—every living thing that came out of the ark. 11And I establish My covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”

12And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between Me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13I have set My rainbow in the clouds, and it will be a sign of the covenant between Me and the earth.

14Whenever I form clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15I will remember My covenant between Me and you and every living creature of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16And whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of every kind that is on the earth.”

17So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant that I have established between Me and every creature on the earth.”

We are in the world but not of this world, Jesus came here and one of the purposes is to Create us another place and GOD The Father has determine the Path to get there from the Foundation of The World , God Has given this world to Satan and we are trespassers! Why is that hard to figure out, Jesus has proclaim this Truth throughout His earthly Ministry! This is not MY Kingdom Jesus has even CALLED SATAN the Prince of This WORLD! The World will be The World. It is a sin against GOD for you to Set Your affections on the things of this earth!

4Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. 5Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

John 15:19
If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.

1 John 2:15
Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

If Jesus was not in Heaven right now making intercession for us, GOD would destroy every last one of us! Jesus is sitting next to the Father keeping GOD THE FATHER from Destroying everyone of us for loving this world and the things in it! And for not Believing what He has said: There is None Righteous no not one! Nothing but a host of unbelievers in the things He says. "For grace are you saved through faith and the faith did not come from you! it is a gift from GOD"

Christians have a hard time understanding biblical words biblical terminology, faith, grace, atonement, altar, love, mercy, Christ, SON of God, The Word of GOD, Jesus, Jesus Christ, God Almighty, LORD, Lord, small capital letter lord, dictionary meaning but not true meaning. and it hurts they do not know these truths, because their Leaders have lead them and taught them in errors. "Train up a child in a certain way to go and that child will not depart"

Isaiah 3:12
As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.
(Isaiah 9)
15the elders and dignitaries are the head,
the prophets who teach lies are the tail.
16Those who guide this people mislead them,
and those who are guided are led astray.

The Rainbow was made by GOD to remind Him self of "The Covenant" he made will living creatures he will not destroy The world by water again.

This is the reason GOD created "The Rainbow" He created it after the Flood. And here is why.

8Then God said to Noah and his sons with him, 9“Behold, I now establish My covenant with you and your descendants after you, 10and with every living creature that was with you—the birds, the livestock, and every beast of the earth—every living thing that came out of the ark. 11And I establish My covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”

12And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between Me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13I have set My rainbow in the clouds, and it will be a sign of the covenant between Me and the earth.

14Whenever I form clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15I will remember My covenant between Me and you and every living creature of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16And whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of every kind that is on the earth.”

17So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant that I have established between Me and every creature on the earth.”
So? We know all this! This is why it is heartbreaking that they use a rainbow- a sign of biblical promise to represent their abomination. I don't love the things of this world! Who are you preaching at? It's real easy for me to get. I'm ready to leave! I don't want earthly goods and I do not measure my success with materialism! The part that is hard to wrap ones head around is
1. Since God is all knowing, He should have known that man was going to sin when He created him.
2. He should have known that the Nephilim would be created and would eat humans.
3. Why did he created the world and everyone in it if He hated them so much?
4. Why did He give satan power over HIS creation, instead of destroying him? Free Will is great but we hardly have a fair advantage fighting against things we cannot see or hear that are smarter than us and trying to destroy who we are when we don't even know that ourselves!! Why are we here? To go to hell? To fall short for things we don't understand? You may think you have it all figured out but pride could be your downfall because you come off sarcastic and condescending when we are just trying to understand what to do and not do in a world where everything is bad, and not all of us have spiritual gifts to rely on. That makes it pretty scary. Don't knock someone for lack of knowledge when they could make up for it in compassion.

Loyal
So? We know all this! This is why it is heartbreaking that they use a rainbow- a sign of biblical promise to represent their abomination. I don't love the things of this world! Who are you preaching at? It's real easy for me to get. I'm ready to leave! I don't want earthly goods and I do not measure my success with materialism! The part that is hard to wrap ones head around is
1. Since God is all knowing, He should have known that man was going to sin when He created him.
2. He should have known that the Nephilim would be created and would eat humans.
3. Why did he created the world and everyone in it if He hated them so much?
4. Why did He give satan power over HIS creation, instead of destroying him? Free Will is great but we hardly have a fair advantage fighting against things we cannot see or hear that are smarter than us and trying to destroy who we are when we don't even know that ourselves!! Why are we here? To go to hell? To fall short for things we don't understand? You may think you have it all figured out but pride could be your downfall because you come off sarcastic and condescending when we are just trying to understand what to do and not do in a world where everything is bad, and not all of us have spiritual gifts to rely on. That makes it pretty scary. Don't knock someone for lack of knowledge when they could make up for it in compassion.
The Word of GOD is exciting and always , Alive it is. and we are the ones who are dull and unexciting. But when it takes a hold to you, it brings you Alive and set your soul afire. And you become a Living Testimony, and yes, it becomes better that My Mothers "APPLE PIE" it makes me, sometimes feel like running out of the front DOOR not knowing which way i want to go! It is the best thing that every happen to me! I never watch sports on TV never like to go to sports games in a Stadium, super bowls, basketballs games, baseball games, i never watch. But I play the those games in high school and was a star player and won awards in many events. But never understood why people love to shout and yell and pay money to go to these games! But when I met Jesus! And He filled Me With HIS "HOLY SPIRIT" and set " My SOUL on FIRE" in 1977. and I read all of His words in the Bible from front to back in less than 7 days! And Understood it! Sunday Morning services at churches was not good enough! They come up short! And I am still running, and I do understand like "The Apostle Paul" has said, when he receives a "Abundance of Revelations" it produces a since of Pride and knowledge Puffs up, But there has been sent a 'Messenger from Satan" to trouble me to bring me back down.

I will let "The Word of GOD" be my defense:
1It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. 2I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. 3And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) 4How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. 5Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities. 6For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.

7And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. 8For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. 9And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Shalom
PS and Jeremiah the weeping prophet has said: {And how funny it was before I read these words, and I never ever even heard them, I said the same thing, to GOD in paraphrase form when I read this! How could I say the same thing to GOD and got the same results. I tried to hold it in, people thought , who knew me, thought I had lost my mind! And I am still on FIRE! over 40 years! My Mother would tell me and others "Boy" when you start talking about GOD, You can Go!
They would say, you don't know it, You catch afire!
(Jeremiah 20)
7O LORD, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived: thou art stronger than I, and hast prevailed: I am in derision daily, every one mocketh me.
8For since I spake, I cried out, I cried violence and spoil; because the word of the LORD was made a reproach unto me, and a derision, daily.
9Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay. [it became dynamite a explosion by implosion] This is a "Theological Term" in Greek form. pneumatic power.

And for the edification of some, to put words to the experience of their encounter with GOD.:pensive:

The Word of GOD is exciting and always , Alive it is. and we are the ones who are dull and unexciting. But when it takes a hold to you, it brings you Alive and set your soul afire. And you become a Living Testimony, and yes, it becomes better that My Mothers "APPLE PIE" it makes me, sometimes feel like running out of the front DOOR not knowing which way i want to go! It is the best thing that every happen to me! I never watch sports on TV never like to go to sports games in a Stadium, super bowls, basketballs games, baseball games, i never watch. But I play the those games in high school and was a star player and won awards in many events. But never understood why people love to shout and yell and pay money to go to these games! But when I met Jesus! And He filled Me With HIS "HOLY SPIRIT" and set " My SOUL on FIRE" in 1977. and I read all of His words in the Bible from front to back in less than 7 days! And Understood it! Sunday Morning services at churches was not good enough! They come up short! And I am still running, and I do understand like "The Apostle Paul" has said, when he receives a "Abundance of Revelations" it produces a since of Pride and knowledge Puffs up, But there has been sent a 'Messenger from Satan" to trouble me to bring me back down.

I will let "The Word of GOD" be my defense:
1It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. 2I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. 3And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) 4How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. 5Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities. 6For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.

7And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. 8For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. 9And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Shalom
PS and Jeremiah the weeping prophet has said: {And how funny it was before I read these words, and I never ever even heard them, I said the same thing, to GOD in paraphrase form when I read this! How could I say the same thing to GOD and got the same results. I tried to hold it in, people thought , who knew me, thought I had lost my mind! And I am still on FIRE! over 40 years! My Mother would tell me and others "Boy" when you start talking about GOD, You can Go!
They would say, you don't know it, You catch afire!
(Jeremiah 20)
7O LORD, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived: thou art stronger than I, and hast prevailed: I am in derision daily, every one mocketh me.
8For since I spake, I cried out, I cried violence and spoil; because the word of the LORD was made a reproach unto me, and a derision, daily.
9Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay. [it became dynamite a explosion by implosion] This is a "Theological Term" in Greek form. pneumatic power.

And for the edification of some, to put words to the experience of their encounter with GOD.:pensive:
Can you answer number 3 and 4? Some would say God feels no regret but this cannot be true because in Genesis 6:6
And the Lord repented that He had made man on the earth, and it grieved Him in His heart.

So He regretted creating us altogether. If He is truly all knowing He would have known what was going to happen and He would have refrained. No?

Active
So....If these preachers are wrong, how is their sin worse than the sin of disobedience to Gods Word...Judging other people....
Matthew 7 [Full Chapter]

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? ...

Romans 14:13

Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

1 Corinthians 4:5

Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

James 2:4

Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?

You are in disobedience who judge others in this way....Self righteous, arrogant Take the log out of your own eye...NOBODY named YOU judge over any man...