• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

A Sunday with Jesus.

Loyal
And I will be praying for you!
Sometimes i find it difficult to express my thoughts clearly. So i thought i would stick with some experiences for a while. #2 a Sunday with Jesus, in testimonials. Personally i think it is a funny story, knowing God's humor

Loyal
Sometimes i find it difficult to express my thoughts clearly. So i thought i would stick with some experiences for a while. #2 a Sunday with Jesus, in testimonials. Personally i think it is a funny story, knowing God's humor
Just remember when it is God doing the leading, He will also be doing the expressing. Eloquence may be nice, but too often while it may be easy to listen to it lacks the anointing God. Someone who is hungry and thirsty for God's righteousness will be filled and you or I may be used as we make ourselves available.

Loyal
Just remember when it is God doing the leading, He will also be doing the expressing. Eloquence may be nice, but too often while it may be easy to listen to it lacks the anointing God. Someone who is hungry and thirsty for God's righteousness will be filled and you or I may be used as we make ourselves available.
My mom sometimes says, God delights in smallness

I am by no means perfect in all the tasks the Lord sets out for me. I fail Him plenty. And this is where my sin comes in. Because i know i have been given much, and much is expected. There have been times where the Lord tells me, " i want you to this or that" and instead of doing it. I dont. Some of my inactions, my disobedience, my quenching the Holy Spirit, has caused others to sin.
i dont think anyone is perfect but in the Lords eyes and the Lord works in very special and different ways

the lord defintely has a sense in humor and i too find it difficult to express my thought clearly sometimes especially with battling with post dramatic stress disorder and bipolar