• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

A special Christmas

As I walk with Christ it seems he has appointed me a ministry along the way. I am regularly having fellowship with the homeless. Whether it be spreading the Gospel, praying for healing, feeding them or just sitting and talking, they are regularly around. Today I saw one sitting on the bench in front of the laundromat in our small town. He had not eaten yet so I got him a hamburger and a coke. We sat down for fellowship, and I was blown away. This man was so mature in his walk, he ministered to me and sent me away with a prayer of blessing that was really special. It's been a great day, God bless everyone!

Great Walk

Great walk brother, I hope your two girls had a very merry Christmas with you too.

Bless You for walking the walk with our
LORD.

lll3 said:
As I walk with Christ it seems he has appointed me a ministry along the way. I am regularly having fellowship with the homeless. Whether it be spreading the Gospel, praying for healing, feeding them or just sitting and talking, they are regularly around. Today I saw one sitting on the bench in front of the laundromat in our small town. He had not eaten yet so I got him a hamburger and a coke. We sat down for fellowship, and I was blown away. This man was so mature in his walk, he ministered to me and sent me away with a prayer of blessing that was really special. It's been a great day, God bless everyone!