• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

A Profane Thing!

once upon a time

You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.
You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, Till iniquity was found in you.
"By the abundance of your trading You became filled with violence within, And you sinned; Therefore I cast you as a profane thing Out of the mountain of God; And I destroyed you, O covering cherub, From the midst of the fiery stones.
"Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor; I cast you to the ground, I laid you before kings, they might gaze at you.
Ezek 28:14-17 (NKJV)

A Profane Thing!
Picture1.jpg

Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, To the lowest depths of the Pit.
"Those who see you will gaze at you, And consider you, saying: 'Is this the man (Satan) who made the earth tremble, Who shook kingdoms, Who made the world a wilderness And destroyed its cities, Who did not open the house of his prisoners?'
Isaiah 14:14-17 (NKJV)

Ezek 28:2-26 "Son of man, say to the prince of Tyre, 'Thus says the Lord God: "Because your heart is lifted up, And you say, 'I am a god, I sit in the seat of gods, In the midst of the seas,' Yet you are a man, and not a god, Though you set your heart as the heart of a god

Picture2.jpg

Active
once upon a time

You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.
You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, Till iniquity was found in you.
"By the abundance of your trading You became filled with violence within, And you sinned; Therefore I cast you as a profane thing Out of the mountain of God; And I destroyed you, O covering cherub, From the midst of the fiery stones.
"Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor; I cast you to the ground, I laid you before kings, they might gaze at you.
Ezek 28:14-17 (NKJV)

A Profane Thing!
Picture1.jpg

Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, To the lowest depths of the Pit.
"Those who see you will gaze at you, And consider you, saying: 'Is this the man (Satan) who made the earth tremble, Who shook kingdoms, Who made the world a wilderness And destroyed its cities, Who did not open the house of his prisoners?'
Isaiah 14:14-17 (NKJV)

Ezek 28:2-26 "Son of man, say to the prince of Tyre, 'Thus says the Lord God: "Because your heart is lifted up, And you say, 'I am a god, I sit in the seat of gods, In the midst of the seas,' Yet you are a man, and not a god, Though you set your heart as the heart of a god

Picture2.jpg

Thanks for offering .

I would think the images given above of legion or satan as the many gods in the likeness of men . Legion the leader of false apostles, false prophets or called the antichrist "another teaching authority" other than sola scriptura. "all things written in the law and prophets"

Satan whom I call the legion (many gods) that some must call patron saints is not a creation but is a spirit of God sent by God to protect the glory of Creation .

Eternal God using the most beautiful creature in the garden a serpent. Lucifer put his lying words in its mouth . And in effect said "look at my glorious beauty (God's glory) and follow me and live forever and ever.

Death is much more ugly than the photoshoot .

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

In 1 John we are informed and reminded we do not need any man as a creature seen to teach us. . by the antichrist the spirit of error and informs us many perhaps thousands antichrist followers of the spirit of error were there at the time of the new testament .

In that way we understand we do not wrestles or try and build a relationship with God by looking at the temporal things seen . But do to the high place (or spiritual understanding hid fro unconverted mankinkind

In that case Peter a high place for catholicism is used to reveal the work of the devil the antichrist the man of sin

Many today are still wondering when will the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition as past history ?

The focus is not on the dying flesh. It has no working power of faith to believe God and move new creatures to do his will .

We do not serve shadows of the true (flesh and blood) They do not reveal the will of our Father in heaven he delivers them to us .

Matthew 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places

We are neither supported by dying flesh or rebuked by those dying.(death the appointment to suffer once all the days of one life . the price of sin called hell . ( sufferings not dead. )

We are strengthened to do his daily will (daily bread) yoked with Christ the sufferings of the pangs of hell are made lighter.

No suffering in the grave (purgatory or limbo) false doctrine. Flesh as dust returns just as the temporal spirit giving under the letter of the law "death" return to the father or breath of all spirit life.

Loyal
Hello @Bill,

I entered the content of the thread I began entitled, 'Profane?' ,as replies #4, #5 & #6 here, before looking back again at the OP, and realising that it would be better to start a new thread, for I find the drawings depicted there offensive.

I will contact the moderators to ask if they will kindly delete my deletions properly for me. :)

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Active
Lucifer rejected God

You could say a spirit of God, sent by God , a god (Lucifer) that usurped the glory of God . God calls all of mankind gods .

Lucifer or the Legion (many gods) the false apostle that bring false prophecy as oral traditions of dying mankind .

Jesus accused of blasphemy (attributing the work of the unseen father to his dying fleshly body) as if his dying flesh could profit.

John 10:34-36 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

The same gods "self" we are not to have before him as the 1st commandment which protects the integrity of all the commandments .

Loyal
You could say a spirit of God, sent by God , a god (Lucifer) that usurped the glory of God . God calls all of mankind gods .

Lucifer or the Legion (many gods) the false apostle that bring false prophecy as oral traditions of dying mankind .

Jesus accused of blasphemy (attributing the work of the unseen father to his dying fleshly body) as if his dying flesh could profit.

John 10:34-36 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

The same gods "self" we are not to have before him as the 1st commandment which protects the integrity of all the commandments .
Lucifer is no god. Neither with a big g or little g.

Can any god be commanded ? Yet when i say, go to the Lord, Satan, he does just that. Does this mean i am also a god, as i can tell him to go to Jesus?

This type of thinking only comes from the darkness. Just ask Jesus to give you His wisdom.

We are created beings, the angels are also created beings. And everyone has a free will.

Loyal
Hello @Bill,

I entered the content of the thread I began entitled, 'Profane?' ,as replies #4, #5 & #6 here, before looking back again at the OP, and realising that it would be better to start a new thread, for I find the drawings depicted there offensive.

I will contact the moderators to ask if they will kindly delete my deletions properly for me. :)

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
My dad used to sing opera back in the 40's and 50's. Part of the Detroit Opera House. They had makeup artists. Those disturbing pics are from makeup artists.

Loyal
My dad used to sing opera back in the 40's and 50's. Part of the Detroit Opera House. They had makeup artists. Those disturbing pics are from makeup artists.
Hello @Bill,

I see. Thank you for sharing. I just find the marred features and grotesque forms disturbing. Yet, the Devil, who had been created beautiful, had marred himself, which is probably what you wanted to convey. For he is described as profane. I am sorry for my reaction to the pictures, for I wish no offence to you.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Active
Lucifer is no god. Neither with a big g or little g.

Can any god be commanded ? Yet when i say, go to the Lord, Satan, he does just that. Does this mean i am also a god, as i can tell him to go to Jesus?

This type of thinking only comes from the darkness. Just ask Jesus to give you His wisdom.

We are created beings, the angels are also created beings. And everyone has a free will.

Thanks for the reply

Free will is to do the will of the creator the kind of food the disciples new of as first called the daily bread of the father will . . the hidden manna

I would offer lucifer meaning light bearer was used to represent the spirit of God's creative beauty the glory of of God the unseen Creator . the spirit of lies not satisfied he spoke through the mouth of the most beautiful glorious creature, possible luminous color changing like some sea creature. that spirit was Identified by the stones in a gold setting the priestly vest .. the lying spirit is not a stone or any other rudiment of this world . He was the spirit of god sent by God. deceiving his own spirit The god of lies a murder as a false apostle from the beginning in efect saying "Surely you will not die" it was revealed as a lie with Abel the first martyr .Legion Mr. lucifer. . the spirit of the false apostles bringing false prophecy as he did with Peter in Matthew 16 .

Peter was g forgiven of blasphemy against the son of man Jesus the temporal seen it will not be forgiven against the father in heaven the one with power to raise the dead and rebuke lying spirits.

Mankind violated the letter of the law (death )and obeyed the voice of a serpent . . .Its legs were cut off and could no longer walk with God as the light bearer . His light a lamp unto our feet as a light God cut off the feet of the false light bearer (Lucifer) who usurped the true light of men in exchange for 5 minutes of shadows of the true .Oral tradition of dying mankind .

Apostles are messenger, the English translation of the Greek Angelos that some call angels as a fake word . Angelos is not translated Angel again . .messenger with no other meaning added . we are not to venerate dying mankind for the work of God in them .

Messenger. . .uber. My wives errand boy. how beautiful are their feet shod with the gospel of Christ . .

There is a group that have a granite image of Peter the granite is rubbed and kissed getting thinner by those who kiss the feet or kiss the hand used to represent brining the will of another .Christ.. . not Peter.

Angels as invisible entities is a oral tradition of dying mankind mankind is need to support the idea of what some call patron saints. Disembodied workers with a familiar spirit, gods .the doctrine of necromancy . Seeking the dead for the living , Rather than our living father not seen to bring new eternal life to the dying .

No need to think of messenger as some invisible creation that can take on form .Only God can create form where none existed. . not gods plural . That would seem to turn things upside down to say the dying work of mankind seen saying to the Potter move over I will form myself with plenty of selfies snap shots (LOL) .

I think of apostles as messengers that some call human gods like in Acts 14 God called blasphemy. .a Legion of gods in the likeness of men flesh and blood. Some boast of 3500 ane risng called patron saints . we must be careful how we her and sek the aporoval of our God.

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Of Christ. . . the Light of the dark world

Loyal
Thanks for the reply

Free will is to do the will of the creator the kind of food the disciples new of as first called the daily bread of the father will . . the hidden manna

I would offer lucifer meaning light bearer was used to represent the spirit of God's creative beauty the glory of of God the unseen Creator . the spirit of lies not satisfied he spoke through the mouth of the most beautiful glorious creature, possible luminous color changing like some sea creature. that spirit was Identified by the stones in a gold setting the priestly vest .. the lying spirit is not a stone or any other rudiment of this world . He was the spirit of god sent by God. deceiving his own spirit The god of lies a murder as a false apostle from the beginning in efect saying "Surely you will not die" it was revealed as a lie with Abel the first martyr .Legion Mr. lucifer. . the spirit of the false apostles bringing false prophecy as he did with Peter in Matthew 16 .

Peter was g forgiven of blasphemy against the son of man Jesus the temporal seen it will not be forgiven against the father in heaven the one with power to raise the dead and rebuke lying spirits.

Mankind violated the letter of the law (death )and obeyed the voice of a serpent . . .Its legs were cut off and could no longer walk with God as the light bearer . His light a lamp unto our feet as a light God cut off the feet of the false light bearer (Lucifer) who usurped the true light of men in exchange for 5 minutes of shadows of the true .Oral tradition of dying mankind .

Apostles are messenger, the English translation of the Greek Angelos that some call angels as a fake word . Angelos is not translated Angel again . .messenger with no other meaning added . we are not to venerate dying mankind for the work of God in them .

Messenger. . .uber. My wives errand boy. how beautiful are their feet shod with the gospel of Christ . .

There is a group that have a granite image of Peter the granite is rubbed and kissed getting thinner by those who kiss the feet or kiss the hand used to represent brining the will of another .Christ.. . not Peter.

Angels as invisible entities is a oral tradition of dying mankind mankind is need to support the idea of what some call patron saints. Disembodied workers with a familiar spirit, gods .the doctrine of necromancy . Seeking the dead for the living , Rather than our living father not seen to bring new eternal life to the dying .

No need to think of messenger as some invisible creation that can take on form .Only God can create form where none existed. . not gods plural . That would seem to turn things upside down to say the dying work of mankind seen saying to the Potter move over I will form myself with plenty of selfies snap shots (LOL) .

I think of apostles as messengers that some call human gods like in Acts 14 God called blasphemy. .a Legion of gods in the likeness of men flesh and blood. Some boast of 3500 ane risng called patron saints . we must be careful how we her and sek the aporoval of our God.

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Of Christ. . . the Light of the dark world
Lucifer is no god to me and i do not fear him

Active
Are you a god ?

Yes, as are you if you believe the God of his word .

All Christian are gods as sons of God. The first commandment to sons of God is to have no gods before God. Put him first in all things.

John 10:34-36King James Version34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Loyal
Yes, as are you if you believe the God of his word .

All Christian are gods as sons of God. The first commandment to sons of God is to have no gods before God. Put him first in all things.

John 10:34-36King James Version34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
I will never deem equality to God, even though He is my Father. I will always see myself only as the servant

Loyal
I will never deem equality to God, even though He is my Father. I will always see myself only as the servant
Hello @Bill, :)

Though I can understand how you feel about this: yet you would not deny that you have been given the wonderful spirit of sonship whereby you can call the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,' Father', would you? We all seek to serve God in one capacity or another, whether small or great, on a day to day basis, but though we serve we are not servants, but Sons, That is a dignity given to us by God, in Christ, on the basis of His death and resurrection on our behalf, so though you feel humbled before God in the flesh, you cannot deny the wonder of your position in Christ (in spirit) by insisting on the position of servant out of a spirit of humility. For that would be a denial of the truth of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. For in Him you are indeed a Son.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Loyal
Hello @Bill, :)

Though I can understand how you feel about this: yet you would not deny that you have been given the wonderful spirit of sonship whereby you can call the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,' Father', would you? We all seek to serve God in one capacity or another, whether small or great, on a day to day basis, but though we serve we are not servants, but Sons, That is a dignity given to us by God, in Christ, on the basis of His death and resurrection on our behalf, so though you feel humbled before God in the flesh, you cannot deny the wonder of your position in Christ (in spirit) by insisting on the position of servant out of a spirit of humility. For that would be a denial of the truth of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. For in Him you are indeed a Son.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
Thank you for your letter.

You are not the only one that makes me scratch my head when responding to anything i say, so please do not take this insultingly.

Did you read past my first line? The 2nd and 3rd? I am just curious, because of your letter.

I stated " even though He is my Father "

Which was the crux of your whole letter

By the way, that would be son, with a small s

Active

Yes, the father of all Spirit life .

Born again sons and daughters of man with a promise of new incorruptible bodies that will never die All die not receiving. what the body will be is not known.

1 John 3:1-2 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

I would offer. In Genesis 6 where the doctrine of not to be unevenly yoked is established. . . in a hope of preserving the spiritual seed (Christ) Both

Those born again as sons of God ( of coming from as a source of power) born of the Spirit ;

Daughters of men born of the flesh.

Son of God. Giants (Hebrew nephilim) of faith men of God's renown like the list in Hebrew 11 beginning with the apostle Abel the first martyr. Mighty men of old men moved by the power of Christ's labor of love. . The same warning in is given in the new testament 2 Corinthians 6:14 .

There were believers sent by God unevenly yoked even after the flood .

Luke begs the question when he comes like a thief in the night on the last day under the Sun will he find faith working in the hearts of daughters of men (mankind) ? I think so.

Genesis 6 :1-7 King James Version And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

A good example of the renown.(Nephilim) from two camps .The camp of David a mighty man of faith and that of Goliath a man of greater stature (NBA material) under the influence of the gods of this world. . Legion. God looks to the inside not the outside . . . one GPS round stone . . . right between the eye. . . sonic boom . . . fell forward face down. .