• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

A prayer to a new home

I need a prayer to move out because the sister always be picking on me and my fiance. The sister bought a new stereo system for the house yesterday and the boyfriend decides to move back in and use her for sex and for their daughter that is almost three years old. They are always letting the daughter in the room and braking and taking our stuff and the parents don't do nothing but laugh and think its cute. Also we caught bugs from the parents and daughter we are staying with. My fiance and I been treating it but we are getting them worse every day and we have been treating the bed with the spray. (RID AND NIX) The mother and father of the daughter always call me the "B" and talk about us and we don't do nothing but go upstairs watch TV and go to bed. Most of the time I always be at work or out somewhere.

Wed-Lock

Sex out side of wed-lock is bad, those who have it need to repent.

diana31483 said:
I need a prayer to move out because the sister always be picking on me and my fiance. The sister bought a new stereo system for the house yesterday and the boyfriend decides to move back in and use her for sex and for their daughter that is almost three years old. They are always letting the daughter in the room and braking and taking our stuff and the parents don't do nothing but laugh and think its cute. Also we caught bugs from the parents and daughter we are staying with. My fiance and I been treating it but we are getting them worse every day and we have been treating the bed with the spray. (RID AND NIX) The mother and father of the daughter always call me the "B" and talk about us and we don't do nothing but go upstairs watch TV and go to bed. Most of the time I always be at work or out somewhere.

You are in my prayers hand it to God because most things are too hard for us and the Lord made it possible that througjh him anything is possible

Thanks for your prayers!

Please continue on praying for us to move b/c the sister wants me and Brian out b/c now we don't have any heat and now Brian is sick so please pray he will feel better!