• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

A prayer for Edmund if you pls ..

We have in our congregation a young man named Edmund .he is 93...!he sits very quietly during services and listens to Gods word waiting to Go home ...lately he's been in and out of the hospital with breathing and heart issues . He was there Thursday , to day during service I saw a beautiful thing . As I spoke to him before service I saw his heart .he knew it and Stated to cry .God showed me his compassion for him .after Praise and Worship we began to open the alters ,an elder Luann and my self went over and began to pray for Edmond as I had my hand on his back he went home ....! His grand son who is my age began to cry. And beg him to wake up as he did Edmund began to stir all this took place during service ,it seemed like minutes as the abulance arrived .todays massage was to be on the goodness of God ! Edmund was allowed to stay a while longer for his grand sons sake out if the goodness of God ..I'm sure he is un saved ,When I looked at him before service God showed me he was there to go home today....so I ask this that you pray for the salvation of his grand son Todd that he may know not of his loss but understand Edmonds gain and the assurence of seeing him again in the perfectiction of resurrection in Jesus name...Rev

Staff Member
@Rev T.S.Perkins

Holding Todd in prayer....that he may come to know the Lord as his Saviour and rejoice in the joy and peace of the knowledge of sins forgiven.

Hallelujah....Praise the Lord that Edmund is home in the presence of the Lord
At peace, no more breathing difficulty or pain.

May the Lord bless you rev as you minister the Lord's wonderful love to those around you

Sorrow and sighing shall pass away
Revelation 7:15

And they shall see His face
Revelation 22:4

Last edited by a moderator:
Loyal
Saying a prayer for Edmund and all those around him to know the leading of the Lord for the spiritual (and physical) health of Edmund.

As of Sunday night ,Edmund had become stable and was again sent to his house to recover some more ...he is hanging in there I believe it is because he wants to see Todd saved before he goes to heaven ..Sunday morning during service we lost him but by the time paramedics got there we got a pulse and he was sent to hospital ...they sent him home ...Gods will in this I pray .! So now we wait again along with Edmund for his crossing over praying for Todd to except Christ be fore it happens ..bless you all and thank you for you're prayers ...Rev

dear br Rev T S perkins greetings to you in the name of Jesus holy name, today i remembered in my prayers about the heart patient br edmund about his complete healing in the name of Jesus holy name. God bless him.

Staff Member
@Rev T.S.Perkins

Greetings dear brother
I think I read your last post wrong and thought Edmund had already died

Praying for him, now that I know he is still alive, that he is beautifully overwhelmed with the peace and comfort of the love of Jesus in his last days.
And that he sees his grandson Todd saved

Bless you brother....keep us updated

We love Him because He first loved us
1 John 4:19

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rev T.S.Perkins

Greetings dear brother
I think I read your last post wrong and thought Edmund had already died

Praying for him, now that I know he is still alive, that he is beautifully overwhelmed with the peace and comfort of the love of Jesus in his last days.
And that he sees his grandson Todd saved

Bless you brother....keep us updated

We love Him because He first loved us
1 John 4:19
r

sister by all accounts he left this world while we were praying for him ,I had my hand on his shoulder and began to pray in the spirit,
as God had me move my hand to the middles oh is back I felt his last breath and he went limp ..we had no pulse .i It was a minute or two before I told Luann he was gone . It took that long to snap to what I had just seen .when we finished prayer at that time his grandson beg him back here to stay ..God allowed and slowly he regained awareness .he was some what disappointed I think .I know he saw heaven ! During prayer . Imagine stating to pray here and finishing it in presence of All mighty God !!! With well done good and faithful servant enter in ! Rev \0/

Last edited:
Loyal
Sometimes, the faith of a few good friends can make all the difference in the health of others, both physically and spiritually. Praise God for this, and I thank you for your witness.

Loyal
I am praying that God will accomplish of His purpose in and through Edmund and those who care about him.