• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

A powerful 2018 prophetic word

Loyal
What exactly are you referring to as 'being in the state of grace'.

The rapture is Not 'greater than Jesus' -- how Could it be? the rapture Is Jesus Christ coming For His Bride / the Church / all born-again believers -- whatever a person would refer to that group of people as. And No one knows when it will take place. The post-tribers are guessing as well as the mid-tribers. They all have their reasons for stating 'when' it will take place. But 'we' Do know it's going to take place.
Being in the State of Grace, is striving to walk in the footsteps of Jesus. " be Holy for i am Holy "

Loyal
@Bill -- your insinuation that I'm not being holy is Not appreciated. You're sounding very 'holier than thou' -- and exactly who are You to suggest I'm Not?!

Enough of your comments about what I and my family are going to do in the future. !!!!!!

I am well aware that you are a pre tripper, as many here are . And you will see the fulness of the devil's delusion unfold before your very eyes. Many very strong , born again Christians you know personally will fall because they put thier stock into the pretrip rapture . And not into being Holy for the sake of being Holy.

Some very close to you , after realizing it was a false teaching will join the One World Church. They will even take the mark of the beast.

I am telling you, the Mark of the Beast will be the greatest challenge to all Christinedome.

It is why i pray for you, Sue , especially you and your family.

I know your heart
Readers beware! None of this is scriptural. It is human reasoning. The truth is, the rapture will be just before wrath, and wrath will begin at the 6th seal. The 70th week or "trib" will begin with the 7th seal. The book will then be opened to reveal the 70th week of Daniel. That is pretrib in a nutshell.

Active
Why would what happened in Noah's day have anything to do with what will happen in our future?
Why not a simple reply to a simple question? I did not say what happened in Noah's day had / has bearing on the future.

Loyal
Readers beware! None of this is scriptural. It is human reasoning. The truth is, the rapture will be just before wrath, and wrath will begin at the 6th seal. The 70th week or "trib" will begin with the 7th seal. The book will then be opened to reveal the 70th week of Daniel. That is pretrib in a nutshell.
Rev 7 : 14 says differently . That all those found in heaven came through the Great Tribulation

Loyal
Why would what happened in Noah's day have anything to do with what will happen in our future?
Because those in Noah's day, the wicked , suffered the punishment , where Noah and his family were safe in the safety of Gods Ark. It was because Noah placed his faith in God

We too must place our faith in God , knowing we will be in the world during the Tribulation. And God will protect us

Active
Rev 7 : 14 says differently . That all those found in heaven came through the Great Tribulation
Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Which translation says "That all those found in heaven came through the Great Tribulation"

Active
Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Which translation says "That all those found in heaven came through the Great Tribulation"
Kept looking and found them

Loyal

If a person comes out of something , then they were in it in the first place.

I.e. Isrealites came out of Egypt , after the plagues went though. The faithful were unharmed.

Loyal
@Bill -- the 7 yrs of tribulation are for the unrepentant Jews. Revelation 7 the 144,000 Jews who were sealed going into that 7-yr period to evangelize the unrepentant Jews. vs 9 'great multitudes which no one could number from all over the world. .

Active
If a person comes out of something , then they were in it in the first place.

I.e. Isrealites came out of Egypt , after the plagues went though. The faithful were unharmed.
I agree although that was not the reason for asking about which translation.

Because those in Noah's day, the wicked , suffered the punishment , where Noah and his family were safe in the safety of Gods Ark. It was because Noah placed his faith in God

We too must place our faith in God , knowing we will be in the world during the Tribulation. And God will protect us
Many people read in Matthew 24 where Jesus mentioned Noah, and read into that much more that Jesus intended. Jesus' point in bringing up Noah and Lot was the suddenness of their destruction: in both cases they woke up one morning expecting the new day to be like the last, but then they all died, suddenly. It makes perfect sense that the wicked are destroyed and the righteous are saved.

By the way, how can you say "knowing we will be in the world during the Tribulation. And God will protect us," when both Daniel and John saw the saints being overcome? "Protect" has the opposite meaning from overcome. Finally, why do you believe you will be here when John saw the great crowd in heaven before any part of "the trib?"

Kept looking and found them
What is interesting about this great crowd too large to number is that at that point in John's narrative he has not yet started the 70th week, much less arrived at the last half of the week where the days of GT Jesus spoke of will take place.

I think these two words in Rev. 7: "great tribulation" is speaking of the general tribulation of the church age, but it being SOOO long God called it "mega..." It is the reptured church, just raptured, and just having arrived in heaven. The rapture having taken place just before God's wrath begins at the 6th seal.

Bill, I am convinced God is calling the entire church age "great tribulation." John has not yet started the 70th week in chapter 7, much less arrived at the last half of the week where the days of GT Jesus spoke of will take place. Those days of GT Jesus spoke of will not even start until late in chapter 14 after God warns people not to take the mark.

The proper Greek tense is present tense, they are presently (at the time John wrote) coming out of great tribulation and joining the great crowd of believers that make up the church of Jesus Christ. Jesus did not show in the vision how they suddenly got from earth to heaven - rather He showed John how each one in his or her time left the world and joined the believers - and at that time were still coming to Jesus.

Why not a simple reply to a simple question? I did not say what happened in Noah's day had / has bearing on the future.
My Mistake. I was sure you were talking about those taken and those left behind. Sorry.

Loyal
Many people read in Matthew 24 where Jesus mentioned Noah, and read into that much more that Jesus intended. Jesus' point in bringing up Noah and Lot was the suddenness of their destruction: in both cases they woke up one morning expecting the new day to be like the last, but then they all died, suddenly. It makes perfect sense that the wicked are destroyed and the righteous are saved.

By the way, how can you say "knowing we will be in the world during the Tribulation. And God will protect us," when both Daniel and John saw the saints being overcome? "Protect" has the opposite meaning from overcome. Finally, why do you believe you will be here when John saw the great crowd in heaven before any part of "the trib?"
May Jesus always fill us with His knowledge and love.

I thank you for the humility inwhich you wrote your words, something i took note of while reading.

The answers to your questions requires a little preparation. It is understanding the nature of Jesus.

Jesus tells us in Rev that He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end Rev 22:13

And in the Gospel of John it states " He was with God in the beginning, through Him all things came to be, not one thing had its being, but through Him. John 1: 2&3

Our understanding of Jesus has its limits as we are finite beings, where Jesus is eternal.

The importantance of this has to do with all of Scripture. Jesus is the author of all of it. And that the Old Testiment as well as the New Testiment are both alive to us . Old Testiment was relevent to those during New Testiment times, and both are relevant to us now.

Besides the literal translation, the scripture goes much deeper, even to this very day.

Jesus spoke of Lot and Noah to express His point, but others can make points from those very same readings.

In those cases Lot and Noah as well as Moses those who were the followers , were saved from the wrath, even though they lived through it .

Go ask Jewish Rabbi's for further details, but all the plagues in Egypt only effected the Egyptians. And the flood drown the wicked.

In all cases God chose to allow His people to go through the events and continue . Rebuilding and grow in faith.

The concept of a rapture pre tribulation , does not follow the patterns Jesus has shown us in His Word.

" knowing we will be in the world during the Tribulation and God will protect us" Protect us, be with us, uphold us.

The protection of God is beyond a physical thing. Certainly this time will be challenging, and not without difficulties. Place your faith in Jesus. The outpouring of the Holy Spirit , unlike anything you have ever seen..

Maybe you will be a martyr, but you will be strong in faith. This thing you call your body, isnt really you. It is just a shell.

God will proct us as the Isrealites were protected in Egypt.

I will be here because i must. To complete the task the Father has given to me.
Great Tribulation

Certainly there are many mysteries we dont fully understand . Church ages and such . But i can guarentee you , The Great Tribulation has not yet begun. Every Christians very life will be at stake. Much like the way it was for Jews during WWII in Germany. Except it will be world wide.

Loyal
@Bill -- the 7 yrs of tribulation are for the unrepentant Jews. Revelation 7 the 144,000 Jews who were sealed going into that 7-yr period to evangelize the unrepentant Jews. vs 9 'great multitudes which no one could number from all over the world. .
To be a Jew is not to look like a Jew, and circumcision is more than a physical operation. The real Jew is the one who is inwardly a Jew, and the real circumcision is in the heart.

That we should become His adopted sons through Jesus Christ

Loyal
@Bill -- Your comment "I will be here because I must. To complete the task the Father has given to me." You're the mysterious guy.

A comment -- just because You feel that you Must be here during that 7 yr period of tribulation, yet to come, doesn't mean born -again believers will be.

God is giving Only His chosen people -- those who still reject Him as their Promised Messiah -- a second chance To accept Him. And That is where the multitude of people come from -- during that period of time.

There Will Be those living through those 7 yrs. and on into the 1,000 yr earthly reign of Jesus.

Loyal
To be a Jew is not to look like a Jew, and circumcision is more than a physical operation. The real Jew is the one who is inwardly a Jew, and the real circumcision is in the heart.

That we should become His adopted sons through Jesus Christ

So you believe that a born -again believer becomes a Jew?

I'm talking about the Children of Israel -- Jews.

Revelation 7 : 4 talking about the 144,000 Jews -- 12,000 out of all the 12 tribes of Israel. That passage lists all the tribes Of Israel. They are sealed on their foreheads.

The multitudes asked about in vs 13 are those told about in vs 14 -- they accept Christ as their promised Messiah and apparently become martyrs Because of their new-found faith during those 7 yrs.

When a person -- Jew or Gentile -- accept Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior -- they become a son/ daughter of God.