• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

A pleasure to discover this site.

Hi, I favor listening to Chip Ingram. I also am studying the Bible. Unable to attend church (won't get into why), so this is my community. Happy to find this. After reading a post, I wanted to join.

Staff Member
@BlessedByHimAlways
Welcome to Talk Jesus Sister.
Always a joy to welcome another sister in Christ Jesus to this online Community of Christian Believers. :)

Hope you find fellowship and growth in your walk with Christ while you are here.

Once again be welcomed!
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
Hi, I favor listening to Chip Ingram. I also am studying the Bible. Unable to attend church (won't get into why), so this is my community. Happy to find this. After reading a post, I wanted to join.

Welcome to dis place! I don't go to church either for several reasons....

Staff Member

Greetings @BlessedByHimAlways

I have never heard of Chip Ingram.
I will have to look him/her up.

Also I am interested in which post led you to join.....if you would be happy to share?

Blessings grace and peace to you

Administrator
Staff Member

Welcome to our community sister. Please share with others.