• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

A Personal Thank You...

Administrator
Staff Member
I would like to give out a personal thank you for many people and certainly GOD. I felt moved today in my heart to post this so many will see a little deeper of my heart and where I stand, what I feel, etc. I feel it is important you know more about the servant of GOD that owns and runs Talk Jesus. I hope you receive this personal thank you with a joy in your heart and appreciation from me to you.

Moderators:

I wish to thank all the moderators for your dedication to the Lord and serving His children worldwide right here on Talk Jesus. I am as human as you are and the Lord knew I needed a helping hand, several to keep things in order and to be able to Glorify GOD in all things seen on Talk Jesus.

Galatians 6:2
Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

You have shown great humility and servitude to all members and myself on Talk Jesus. I am forever immeasurably grateful for your hard work and time you sacrifice on Talk Jesus for the Glory of GOD. GOD has a great reward for you in Heaven rest assured

Ruth 2:12
May the LORD repay you for what you have done. May you be richly rewarded by the LORD, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge."

You have given me the ability to have a life outside this beautiful ministry which I have and always will love. You have given me the time to rest and be refreshed one with the Lord of Heaven. You, by serving GOD and serving all here on Talk Jesus have given me the ability to move to the next level of life according to GOD's will. To pursue a wife whom I know in my heart GOD will one day provide, to pursue a family and to build a dream home. To expand the ministry and to build up my business so that I may be able to bless others more with the blessings I have gratefully received.

Psalm 62:5
Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him.

Brother Mike I need to give you a special thank you also knowing that GOD has put you in my life as a mentor and a big brother. You are someone I can count on and look up to in times of stress or advice. Thank you for being there as a big brother in Christ and for sacrificing many things to serve Talk Jesus community and for showing great humility like I've never seen before in my life. May God bless you for your hard work and devoting so much from your heart to be here by my side unto the Lord, for His glory always.

Members:

I have come across many members here on Talk Jesus on rather a personal level. Those who have sent me private messages filled with prayer, thankfulness, encouragement, motivation and appreciation. You have always uplifted me when I was down and have always given me encourageent more than I had even when I felt I was encouraged enough. You have made me smile, laugh, cry joyfully and even inspired me to grow stronger and go forth with Talk Jesus on a higher level, high enough that the servitude, praise and worship shown here on Talk Jesus reaches the throne of GOD like a sweet aroma, like a cool breeze and a soft soothing whisper of an angel's voice to the ear of our GOD Almighty.

Thank you for being part of the Body of Christ, one with Him our Savior Jesus Christ. The Alpha, the Omega.

Colossians 3:15
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

1 Corinthians 3:11
For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.

Matthew 19:4-6
"Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,' and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh' So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."

ALMIGHTY GOD:

How do I thank you Lord Jesus Christ in words? Impossible. It is in my heart only that I can give you praise and worship better than just words. It is my soul and spirit that worships you night and day, that gives you thanks for ALL things you have done for me in my life. You have saved me by grace, blessed me by grace, restored me by grace, healed me by grace and done so many things for you are an awesome compassionate loving GOD!

Psalm 86:15
But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.

I say with the fullness of my heart spirit and soul...take away all I have the moment I may breathe a heartbeat without the thought of You and lacking thankfulness. You are the Most High and I am eternally grateful to be your adopted child through your grace in Jesus Christ. Thank you GOD for *everything*!

Psalm 68:35
You are awesome, O God, in your sanctuary; the God of Israel gives power and strength to his people. Praise be to God!

1 Peter 1:3
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead

All Glory to the Lord on High!

cool I'm sure glad your feeling better again too :love: God bless you and keep you protected Brother :love:

Thanks to you to chad

i got to say thank you to you to chad because i wasnt believing in god when i came on this site and you never kicked me off it.

Because you let me stay on it even though you knew i didnt believe in god i managed to get out of a realy bad situation and get a better start and anyways now i do believe so its all good ha!

I read loads of your posts and it makes me think i wish i knew ya a bump into kinda way. i would listen to you for hours because you know so much and when i read your stuff like this you wrote abouve, i can see that you love god so much.

Hanni

Hi Chad

This is really thoughtful of you , but I want to say thanks to YOU .

We dont get to fellowship much since Talk Jesus has grown so fast,
like when it was mostly just you and me in chat. LOL (less than a year ago!)
But I want to thank you for giving me the freedom to post what is in my heart from the Lord. You have always being so nice to me and I appreciate your confidence in me.

God richly bless you

The Joy Of the Lord is your strength!

Gloria

Last edited:
I just wanted to say thank you for the heart felt and inspiring writing you Just brought forth ....I see Gods hand in all of what you wrote brother chad and I am so grateful to you and to all of the people here at TJ . There have been times of course where I may not have agreed on things or may have done things differently but that was just my will not Gods for the most part. I see that now. God Bless You Brother and stay true to the course. I pray that God reigns Blessings down on you and yours.

Love your brother in Christ,

Robert - NEWLIFE4EVER

Chad -

I'm a fairly new member of this site and so far, you have proven to be a mighty man of God. My family has yet to find a family friendly, Biblically based and, user friendly site such as this. Keep up the good work and may God Bless you.

Grace1

Hi Chad,

I also want to thank you for your dedication and Agapa love that you have shown through this forum. I've only been on this site for just a short time and I have been so bless. I look forward each day to meet with all of my new sisters and brothers and my cup has surely overflowed. May the Lord bless you as you have blessed me.

Best wishes,
Snowrose

I would also like to thank you for your ministry

God has truly annointed you Chad. Your humbleness of spirit and your noble character are evident in your writings and it shines like a beacon of God's love throughout these pages. He has placed your name on my heart many times in the last few days, and I will continue to uplift you in prayer in the coming weeks. I pray, in Jesus' name, against the evil that is attacking you and ask that he smother you in the blood of the lamb daily.

I would especially like to thank you in particular from a woman's perspective, for making the site so safe. I have never once felt threatened or insecure whilst reading the inspired, wise teachings in the forum posts. The net is full of garbage and I have found God's gift of discernment to be highly valuable when 'surfing', but I truly have felt a freedom in my spirit here on Talk Jesus.

God bless you to overflowing Chad and may your ministry grow beyond your wildest expectations.

Kind regards,
Sam