• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

A Miracle!!!

Active
I have been plagued by satan and dark forces for about 2years now (witchcraft, voodoo, you name it, what ever you want to call it), in the form of tormenting physical psychic attacks that have been very, very hard to bear. Sometimes to the point of complete despair! I once was on my knees, begging for it to stop. It was soooo bad that I was even to the point of planning my own demise on many occasions.

Through all of my suffering, I think I asked the LORD for his help only on a couple of occasions, I have no idea why that was and I have no recollection of what my mind was thinking in those desperate times, apart from 'I can't bare this anymore, please please stop'!
It was slowly breaking me down, every day, bit by bit. But I had to just get on with it, I had no choice, it was happening and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. I just kept thinking I have to keep going for the sake of my children.
Satan and the dark forces have controlled my life down to the minutia of every, tiny, detail of my thinking, my being, my travelling around , my plans, my behavior, reading my mind, controlling my life COMPLETELY in any given circumstance.
Satan and the evildoers / the wicked, are in my mind without doubt or question every day. I worry that the presence of the LORD that I'm feeling might sometimes be satan? How can I be sure that it is our LORD?

Despite all that, I do however have an UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING thing relating to all of what I have just told you, that I want to share with you all..

Five to seven days ago I was under yet another physical psychic attack. I said to the LORD, 'I don't think I can take much more of this'!.

That evening, the same day a MIRACLE happened. The LORD STOPPED these psychic attacks on my body!!! How AMAZING and AWESOME is that!!!!! A MIRACLE HAPPENED!!!!! The LORD took away my suffering when I called upon him for help!!!!

The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY SAVED MY LIFE!!!!

A MIRACLE!!!

PRAISE HIM! PRAISE HIM! PRAISE HIM! HE IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE!!!!

Satan and the evildoers realize they are NO MATCH for our LORD, THE ALL POWERFUL, THE CREATOR!!!!

The psychic attacks now are only a minor problem but when it starts back up I only have to call to the LORD and he brings me relief. THANK THE LORD ALMIGHTY!!! PRAISE BE TO HIM FOR ETERNITY!!!!

I am still in shock and in AWE of Our LORD Jesus Christ!!! I will NEVER have to suffer satans intolerable torment again!!! PRAISE BE TO THE LORD IN HEAVEN!!!

I have said to the LORD, 'I surrender to you my whole being, my mind, my body and my soul. I am of service to you always. Your will is my will. I Trust in You with All of my Heart and lean not on my own understanding. I would die for you without question or hesitation. I made a Promise to you and you made Promises to me. I will NEVER let you down, ever again.
I am forever in you debt'.

To the Lord our Father, Jesus Christ who was Crucified for our Salvation and for our Sins, and The Holy Spirit in All of our Hearts with Love overflowing Amen.
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.talkjesus.com/posts/355656/report