• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

A Heavy Heart

Don't we all just hate it when our heart feels so heavy that we feel it has fallen and is dwelling somewhere in the region of our feet?
I come to you at the wee hours of the morning with such a heart. Some of you may know that I have struggled for years with nursing school
of which in December I managed to fail out of the school I was in and began the search to finding a new revenue to finishing my schooling. I have gone back in
forth in this struggle to find the direction that God wants me to take to complete this agonizing task.
About a week after the dreadful news from my instructor, my dad had a stroke that caused a hemorrhage of his brain and came home
on hospice. He died three weeks latter. Even though I have no doubts that my dad is a residence of HEAVEN,, I miss him terribly. My heart breaks for my
mother as well since I know that he heart is broken as well. She is a trouper and had amazing dignity through it all while I was a blubbering mess through
it all. You see my dad has always been my hero, and he showed me what unconditional love was about. It always amazed me that no matter how much
I messed up, I always knew my dad still loved me and would fight the giants of the world to protect me.
What amazes me even more is that our heavenly Father loves us even more than my dad loves me. Please just say a prayer as I make difficult decisions and
for the comforter to lift my heavy heart.

Staff Member
He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names.
Great is our Lord, and of great power: His understanding is infinite.
The LORD lifteth up the meek:
Psalm 147:3-6

Greetings @susan30528

Praying that you will know the presence of the Lord bringing you peace and comfort and this most difficult and stressful time

Blessings and peace to you sister

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: He that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Behold, He that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul.
The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore
Psalm 121

Last edited:
Loyal
The Lord is near to the brokenhearted, for He loves you dearly. Lay your head upon his chest, and share your sorrows with Him. He will not refuse to comfort you!!

Active

RJ

Continue in the unconditional love that both of your fathers have taught you and remember your suffering will not be in vain! God Bless!
Psalm 23

Last edited:
Praying continuously for the Lord's comfort and grace to be upon you at this time. May he lift you up and ease your worries.

Active
I will pray, that the Lord will give you peace in your heart and divine guidance!!

I am new here so the reason for just now answering. I pray so much for you. It is so hard losing a parent. I know I lost my Mom and it just breaks my heart what you are going through. I hope God directs your paths and gives you peace, love and comfort.