• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

A Heart Problem

Staff Member
Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living God; but exhort one another daily, while it is called "Today," lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. Hebrews 3:12-13 NKJV

The United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report that heart disease is the number-one killer in US, with 25 percent of deaths attributed to heart disease. More tragic? Many of these deaths were preventable.

It’s a good idea to do the things that help prevent heart disease, like eating right and getting enough exercise. But it’s even more important that you prevent what the Bible calls a “hard heart.”

Jesus referred to some of the symptoms of a hard heart when He asked His disciples, “Do you have "Having eyes, do you not see? And having ears, do you not hear? And do you not remember?” (Mark 8:18 NKJV). Today’s key verses point out the cause: sin and unbelief.

If a man is not careful, he can develop a hard heart. But it can be prevented. It’s prevented by making sure you spend time in prayer and in the Word of God daily. That way you can avoid the deceitfulness of sin and live in victory.

Prayer: Loving Father, today’s scripture reminds me that if I’m not careful, my sinful thoughts, attitudes, and actions can cause my heart to become hardened. Please draw me close to You daily so I can avoid that.