• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

A few questions off the top of my head

easy: 1. Why was the stone removed from the cave Jesus was buried in ?

Medium: 2. who did Jesus say was the greatest man to ever live on Earth?

Hard: 3. 2 people from the Bible have not died (yet). Who are they ?

1. So the women could see inside, that it was empty??? The stone probs would have been too heavy for them to move.
2. John the Baptist
3. Elijah and Enoch

evangeline said:
1. So the women could see inside, that it was empty??? The stone probs would have been too heavy for them to move.
2. John the Baptist
3. Elijah and Enoch

You know your stuff. The first 2 I knew people would get, but the last one..... well done!

My church did a study on the "last days" and our Pastor believes Elijah and Enoch will be the 2 men standing on the wall because it's determined that all men will die once. Since they haven't and are the only 2 it makes sense. No proof, but a great theory.

2. but didn't God say that Moses was the greatest that ever lived for he had humbled himself and had a great amount of faith.(Numbers 12:3)
So I disagree with evangelin on number 2

Last edited:
also i disagree with kobegotskillz that Elijah would be one of the 2 prophets in the tribulation, because Elijah already came back to Earth as John the Baptist as Jesus testifies to, the verse is found in
Matthew 11:13-14 "For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come."
(This version is NIV)

I agree with evangeline on answers 2 and 3 but not on answer 1.

The stone was rolled away so that Jesus could get out of the cave when he came back to life.

As for Moses i just read numbers 12 and did not find God saying that Moses was the greatest that ever lived? writer_for_God could you post the scripture please?

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Hi Adstar!!!
nice chatting with you the other day,

I reckon Jesus could have just walked through the rock just like he walked into the locked room where his disciples were hiding. (John 20:19) In fact he may have risen from the dead before the stone was rolled away. See Matthew 28:2-6
Also, the heavy stone was a concern of the women. See Mark 16:3

I do not doubt that Jesus could have walked out of the cave through the stone blocking the entrance. But. having said that. If Jesus did walk through the stone it might be used by those who teach that Jesus did not rise from the dead in His body but say He only appeared as a ghost after His resurrection.

Also i use the King James Bible and the New king James Bible for quoting on forums and both of them say the doors where shut, not locked. Even if they where locked Jesus could have opened them. So as above i believe He could have walked through the doors. But He could have entered without passing through them.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

PS: Yeah it was good seeing you in chat evangeline. where is a hugging emoticon when you need one

writer_for_God said:
Number 12:3(Now Moses was a very humble man, more humble than anyone else on the face of the earth.)

Well yes more humble than anyone one on the earth at the time of his life.

Nothing about being the greatest of all time. Even if one replaced the humble with the word greatest it would only mean he was the greatest of His generation.

All Praise The Ancient of Days

KJV Job 1:1 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

Job 1:2 And there were born unto him seven sons and three daughters.​
Job 1:3 His substance also was seven thousand sheep, and three thousand camels, and five hundred yoke of oxen, and five hundred she asses, and a very great household; so that this man was the greatest of all the men of the east.