• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

A Few Prayer Requests

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Brothers and Sisters,

I have two prayer requests to pass on to you. The first being my grandma( mom's mom) was taken to the emergency room last week with a bad gall bladder. She ended up having surgery to
remove it and is still in the hospital due to not being able to pee for some reason. Please keep her in prayer for a full recovery and that each organ and body part be in working order and
that she have strength and health like never before.

Also for me, I have hurt my foot and am asking for prayer. Please pray for me that my foot is brought to a total healing and that all pain would be gone.

Thank you and God bless

AA

Staff Member
Praying for you and your grandma @AbbysAunt

Trusting in the Lord for full healing and restoration to full health

Keep us updated sister

Bless you

Last edited by a moderator:
Loyal
Praying for your relief from foot pain and for your grandma's full recovery from her current health problem!

Brothers and Sisters,

I want to thank you all for the prayers. My grandma is still currently in the hospital but getting better everyday. They have to go in and drain her bladder but otherwise things are looking good. As for me I am feeling the results of all your prayers. though still stiff and a tiny bit sore I am able to walk on my foot and not have the pain I did before. Keep the prayers coming. I know God has healed my foot and my grandma. That is both fact and truth.

God bless you all.

AA

Joining in prayer for you and your grandma. In the name of Jesus I pray both will recover completely. Amen

Wanted to let everyone know that my grandma is home now. She got released from the hospital late in the afternoon today. My foot was also doing well and I can walk without a cane now and even did a little light work like laundry on it. Thank you all so much for the prayers.

AA

Staff Member
Wanted to let everyone know that my grandma is home now. She got released from the hospital late in the afternoon today. My foot was also doing well and I can walk without a cane now and even did a little light work like laundry on it. Thank you all so much for the prayers.

AA
Thank You Jesus for answered prayer!!
Praise the Lord!

Active
I am not sure of the reason brothers and sisters but have had a great deal of problems getting on here over the past two weeks? One time it was 12 days,then again here for the last 5 days? Anyway, glad to be back with you all!! You sure always have my prayers AA!!! I am thankful to you and all here for staying so faithful under not so easy situations around us!! Brother Chad posted a scripture today I would really like for all of us to take a very close look at!!Psalms 145:18-19!! The Lord is near to ALL who call upon HIM!. TO ALL who call upon HIM in TRUTH!

I truly believe that the Lord is about to do something extra ordinary for many of us who follow him!( mark 16:20!!) And he went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them,and confirmed the Word by the signs that followed!! ( acts 2:19) Blood and fire and vapor of smoke. Rom 5:9,The blood of Jesus!! 1 john 1:7,Hebrews 13:12,Hebrews 13:20-21 Rev 1:5,we have victory! rev 12:11 From this wisdom God has given each of us,why not supernatural signs to those who believe? They may have been asleep for a while,but as God is my Judge watch for them brothers and sisters!! they are coming back 100 fold now!

In both your life, and mine! Jesus shed his blood to save and to show his love and mighty power through his children!! US!! The season is here for us now! Have great joy, and expect God to move!!! For as our good Brother Chad spoke through Holy Spirit!! The Lord is very near!! thanks brother!! ( Matt 28:6) One version i love very much says, He is not dead as you suppose but has risen!! Indeed brothers and sisters!!! INDEED!! Get ready!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bill Prayer Request 1
Chad Prayer Request 5
J Prayer Request 3