• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

A delirious intro

I've been lying in bed the past 2 days, due to a virus. For some reason it feels awfully good, it's because I'm a little delirious.

Anyway, music sound really awesome in this affected state.

Man.

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @TippyToe
Prayed for the healing of your body. In that clarity you might find reason to seek healing of your spirit.
That through Jesus Christ and His word you will find a completeness previously unknown to you.

Here's a link to our musicians side of the house that has some music posted that I hope may be soothing while you get better.

Musicians

Once again be welcome!
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
<><

Welcome to Talk Jesus @TippyToe
Prayed for the healing of your body. In that clarity you might find reason to seek healing of your spirit.
That through Jesus Christ and His word you will find a completeness previously unknown to you.

Here's a link to our musicians side of the house that has some music posted that I hope may be soothing while you get better.

Musicians

Once again be welcome!
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
<><
Your God had his chance to heal me 3 years ago, now I have to live with what I did to my daughter when I was psychotic.

Administrator
Staff Member
Return blessings for curse's Chad, now I know what kind of person you are.

It's not your duty to assume who and how others are. You show your true unpleasant behavior on my site, 43 years old you are and behaving like a child.

Your God had his chance to heal me 3 years ago, now I have to live with what I did to my daughter when I was psychotic.

You're blaming God for your psychotic behavior.