• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

7 Hills

7 hills they say Jerusalem is set on seven hills,

Recently in a famous hill district of England, the lake district England.
There has been three events there, we had several people struck by lighting,
A coach over turned, and a man went on a killing spree with a rifle.

Lighting can be the unexpected when least expected.
Individually or for a nation, a situation can over turn, capsize. Rwanda for example
A single event can trigger a situation,

First and second world war. Present situation the middle East ?
johnny

Last edited:
situation over turning out of control

Following on with the theme, runs along the same lines, as the Glitch in the matrix post. parallel events

ive mentioned to about ripples in the pond, how a child will throw stones into a pond, any stone to begin with, then search for the biggest stone they can find. cause and effect.
there are events that happen on a personal level, local level global level.
that cause ripples in the pond. as it where.
then the bigger ripples can follow.

comparing recent events in the lake district, hill district , to events in the middle East, Israel, 7 hills

as mentioned there was a coach crash in the lake district, Uk yesterday a Coach crash near Johannesburg which used to be nicked named Jews berg .
coaches over turning, out of control.
im still wondering if soon an event will happen , a situation will be tipped over the edge, over turned,
concerning Israel, ? england plays the usa in south africa tomorrow, i wonder if al-quada have bought tickets?

coaches. Rwanda, they stopped the coach, carrying the Rwandain football team, cut off the head of the driver, and ordered the players to play football with it, those that refused, they latter hacked of a leg. I have a coach licence, you only have to take out the driver, or like the Africain cup, where they targeted the coach with automatic gun fire.

just joining the dots, and again just a thought observation.
Johnny]

this was posted on Christian Forums.net - Members only Moderated Christian Forum

Daniel 11 The King of The North, who came went away and returned with a greater force. America?

Report this postReply with quoteRe: 7 Hills, one spark?
by Shilohsfoal on Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:24 am

You havnt written of the most powerful country the world has ever seen with enough nuclear weapons to destroy every living thing on the face of this planet ten times over.The good and holy United states of America.Friend of the antichrist nation which calls itself Israel and police of the middle east.
What are the events that lead up to the US's nuking of the middle east?

DANIEL 11;44 But tidings out of the east and out of the morth shall trouble him;therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy,and utterly to make away many.

Go ahead and watch Russia when it is the US who will wipe out the middle east.It the US who polices the middle east, not Russia.

The unstopable is coming. The Perfect Storm, Global conflict, Wormwood The Destroyer, The Spoiler ?

Last edited:
when lighting strikes? one spark?

one of my first posts on this forum. the unexpected when least expected. title of post: when lighting strikes!

Israel once launched an attack just after the world cup? iran?

lighting strike.

i was in the suzes cannel, when Sudat was assasinated, which middle east leader. at this present time, would be the top target of an assasination, that could also start a conflict?
one spark?

just a thought?

7 hills around Jerusalem? I never actually knew that! There are 7 hills around Rome(A lot of people think it's Rome).:shock:

LOTS of places with 7 hills
Istanbul (redirect from Istanbul, Turkey)
is the largest city in Turkey and 5th largest city proper in the world

Some think, the main anti-christ comes from turkey! I just do not know for sure!
Turkey was once a christian nation!
Rome has claimed it is!

One thing I know! We are in the last days , before the Great Tribulation !

JHM

7 Hills, where have I heard that before ? And "Shilohsfoal" that too. There are people who associate the Seven Headed Beast with Rome, and there are others who associate it with Jerusalem. ("7 Hills") They are ALL wrong. THAT is an area that I have studied extensively.

The 7 heads are 7 mountains on which the ***** sitteth.

We are also told that the ***** sitteth on the beast.

the 7 mountains are not literal mountains that jerusalem sits on or around

they are the 7 beast kingdoms that God raised up against Israel throughout time.

Egypt assyria babylon mediopersia greece rome

JHM

See : Revelation 13 : 1 - 3 (Jerusalem Bible)
Revelation 13 : 1 - 3 : "Then I saw a beast emerge from the sea: it had seven heads and ten horns, ... the dragon had handed over to it his own power and his throne and his worldwide authority. I saw that one of its heads seemed to have had a fatal wound but that this deadly injury had healed ..."

See : Revelation 17 : 3 - 5 (Revised Standard Version)
Revelation 17 : 3 - 5 : "And he carried me away in the Spirit to a wilderness, and I saw a woman (arrayed in purple and scarlet and bedecked with gold and jewels) sitting on a scarlet beast ... and it had seven heads and ten horns ... and on her forehead was written a name of mystery: ‘Babylon the great, ...’."

See : Revelation 17 : 7 - 8 (Revised Standard Version)
Revelation 17 : 7 - 8 : "... the angel said to me, ‘... I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast with seven heads and ten horns that carries her. The beast that you saw was, and is not ...’ ."

See : Revelation 17 : 9 - 11 (Revised Standard Version)
Revelation 17 : 9 - 11 : "... the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated; they are also seven kings, five of whom have fallen, one is, the other is not yet come, and when he comes he must remain only a little while. As for the beast that was and is not, it is an eighth but it belongs to the seven, ...’."

Try sticking the seven headed beast on the G7, which does indeed wield world wide authority, and see what you get. 7 Heads, = 7 voting members. 5 Heads that are mountains that are kings who have fallen = 5 voting members that are ex world great powers : France, Italy, Germany, Japan, and England. 1 Head that is a mountain that is a king that is = 1 voting member that is a currant world great power : The United States. 1 Head that is a mountain that is a king that has not yet come = 1 voting member that has never been a world great power : Canada. 1 Head that has recovered from a mortal wound = split into four parts and put back together : Germany. The beast that was and is not that is an eighth that is one of the seven = The non voting, (observer status), eighth member of the G7 : Russia, which as the U.S.S.R, was a world great power; but as Russia is not accounted as such.

NOTE : Who is the "Harlot" that rides the seven headed beast ? Who controls the G7 ?

See : Isaiah 13 : 19 (Jerusalem Bible)
Isaiah 13 : 19 : "Babylon that pearl of kingdoms"

See : Isaiah 47 : 5 (New International Version)
Isaiah 47 : 5 : "Queen of kingdoms"

See : Isaiah 47 : 5 (Jerusalem Bible)
Isaiah 47 : 5 : "Sovereign lady of the kingdoms"

See : Revelation 17 : 1 (Jerusalem Bible)
Revelation 17 : 1 : "... the great prostitute who rules enthroned beside abundant waters, ..."

See : Revelation 17 : 16 - 18 (Revised Standard Version)
Revelation 17 : 18 : "...the great city which has dominion over the kings of the earth."

THE DESTRUCTION OF BABYLON

See : Revelation 17 : 16 - 18 (Revised Standard Version)
Revelation 17 : 16 - 18 : "And the ten horns that you saw, they and the beast will hate the harlot; they will make her desolate and naked, and devour her flesh and burn her up with fire, for God has put it into their hearts to carry out his purpose" ... "And the woman which you saw is the great city which has dominion over the kings of the earth."

See : Isaiah 47 : 7 - 8 (New American Standard Version)
Isaiah 47 : 7 - 8 : "...you said, ‘I shall be a queen forever’... ‘I am , and there is no one beside me. I shall not sit as a widow, nor shall I know loss of children’." ("The World's Only Superpower")

See : Revelation 18 : 7 (New International Version) (of Babylon)
Revelation 18 : 7 : "... in her heart she boasts, ‘I sit as a queen; I am not a widow, and I will never mourn.

See : Revelation 18 : 8 (King James Version)
Revelation 18 : 8 : "Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death and mourning and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire ..."

See : Revelation 18 : 4 - 5 (Revised Standard Version)
Revelation 18 : 4 - 5 : "Then I heard another voice from heaven saying, ‘Come out of her my people, lest you take part in her sins, lest you share in her plagues; for her sins are heaped as high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities."

See : Revelation 16 : 17 (Revised Standard Version)
Revelation 16 : 17 : "The seventh angel poured his bowl into the air, and a loud voice came out of the temple, from the throne, saying ‘It is done!"

See : Revelation 16 : 21 (Revised Standard Version)
Revelation 16 : 21 : "and great hailstones, heavy as a hundredweight, dropped on men from heaven, till men cursed God for the plague of hail, so fearful was that plague.

See : Revelation 18 : 9 - 10 (Revised Standard Version)
Revelation 18 9 - 10 : "And the kings of the earth, who committed fornication and were wanton with her, will weep and wail over her when they see the smoke of her burning; they will stand far off, ... and say ‘Alas! Alas! Thou great city, thou mighty city, Babylon! In one hour has thy judgement come.

See : Revelation 18 : 11 (Darby Translation)
Revelation 18 : 11 : "And the merchants of the earth weep and grieve over her, since no one buys their lading (or Merchandise) anymore,"

NOTE : The Foregoing passage is followed by a list of every luxury known to the ancients.

See : Revelation 18 : 15 - 17 (Revised Standard Version)
Revelation 18 : 15 - 17 : "The merchants of these wares, who gained wealth from her, will stand far off, ... weeping and mourning aloud, ‘Alas, alas, for the great city ... bedecked with gold, with jewels, and pearls! ... In one hour all this wealth has been laid waste."

See : Revelation 18 : 17 - 19 (Revised Standard Version)
Revelation 18 : 17 - 19 : "And all shipmasters ... and all whose trade is on the sea, stood far off and cried out as they saw the smoke of her burning, ‘What city was like the great city?’ ... ‘Alas, alas, for the great city where all who had ships at sea grew rich by her wealth! In one hour she has been laid waste."

NOTE : Those who are closer do not survive to mourn

See : Isaiah 47 : 14 (Revised Standard Version)
Isaiah 47 : 14 : "... and the fire consumes them; they cannot deliver themselves from the power of the flame. No coal for warming oneself is this, no fire to sit before!

NOTE : Think Nukes, - ( "Great Hailstones Heavy As A Hundredweight"- heavy objects falling from the sky, that destroy by fire, sent by the beast that is an eighth that is one of the seven), and you will understand why this is no fire to sit and warm yourself by.

NOTE: When the Iraqis set the Kuwaiti oilfields on fire, the temperature in Kuwait dropped 20 degrees Fahrenheit, because the smoke from the fires blocked the sun. This despite the fact that there were massive uncontrolled fires burning; and the fact that the phenomena was local, so there was still warm air being transferred by wind currents from unaffected adjacent countries. This is the same principle on which the "Nuclear Winter" theory put forward by Carl Sagan is based.

Darkness At Midday, March 12 1991

gwh312b.jpg

As Dark as it Gets, Mid-morning, March 24, 1991

Inside the compound at Camp Freedom. There was no daylight visible horizon to horizon.

gwh324a.jpg

Other photos of the Kuwaiti oilfiels burning :

gwh322e.jpg

3382293076tusnm.jpg

Question: If the air temperature in Kuwait dropped 20 degrees Fahrenheit because of local oilfield fires, how much would the temperature drop if there were a global nuclear exchange, wherein the whole world was covered in smoke, and there was no warm air from unaffected areas to alleviate the temperature drop?

See : Matthew 24 : 20 - 22 (King James Version)
Matthew 24 : 20 - 22 : "But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day: for then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should be no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.

Question : How long would it take for the atmosphere to clear enough for temperatures and growing seasons to return to normal?

See : Isaiah 13 : 9 - 10 (Jerusalem Bible)
Isaiah 13 : 9 - 10 : "The day of Yahweh is coming, merciless with wrath and fierce anger, to reduce the earth to a desert and root out the sinners from it. For the stars of the sky and Orion shall not let their light shine; and the sun shall be dark when it rises, and the moon shall not shed her light."

See : Joel 4 : 15 (Jerusalem Bible)
Joel 4 : 15 : "The Day of Yahweh - Sun and moon grow dark, the stars lose their brilliance."

See : Amos 8 : 9 (Jerusalem Bible)
Amos 8 : 9 : "Prediction of a mysterious punishment: darkness and mourning - ‘That day – it is the Lord Yahweh who speaks – I will make the sun go down at noon, and darken the earth in broad daylight. ...’"

NOTE : Consider a world which is pitch dark and bitterly cold, where there is no electricity or fuel oil deliveries, because the sources and means of delivery have all been destroyed or disrupted. Consider too, that there is no food grown for a period of months; and perhaps even years; because there is no sunlight for photosynthesis. Consider a world where it is every man for himself. How many people will survive such a catastrophe?

See : Isaiah 13 : 12 (Jerusalem Bible)
Isaiah 13 : 12 : "I will make men scarcer than pure gold, human life scarcer than the gold of Ophir."

NOTE : And yet as promised in Matthew 24 22, those days have been shortened. The Americans and Russians at one time had 22,000 nuclear weapons each; but since "nuclear disarmament" they have reduced their stockpiles to 3,000 and 3,500 respectively, assuming neither has been cheating.

NOTE : Were all this not enough, for Babylon, there is more.

See : Revelation 18 : 21 (Revised Standard Version)
Revelation 18 : 21 : "Then a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, ‘So shall Babylon the great city be thrown down with violence, and shall be found no more.’"

See : Revelation 16 : 18 - 19 (Revised Standard Version)
Revelation 16 : 18 - 19 : "And there were flashes of lightning, voices, peals of thunder, and a great earthquake such as had never been since men were on the earth, so great was that earthquake, The great city was split into three parts, ..."

Note : Nuclear "Flashes" perhaps; and the "Thunder" of Bombs triggering the great "Earthquake"

See : Jeremiah 51 : 41 - 42 (Jerusalem Bible)
Jeremiah 51 : 41 - 42 : "An elegy for Babylon - What! Is she captured and conquered, the admiration of all the world? What! Babylon become a thing of horror throughout the nations? The sea has risen over Babylon, she sinks under its boisterous waves.

The Message

Aftermath

As the gathering gloom of darkness; stole over the evening sky;
Empty streets echoed with rustling leaves; and a lonely seagull's cry;
Here in the land of Lilith; where never shall wedding bells ring;
But islands left of Chaldea; who'd ever have thought such a thing?
Stark skeletal trees; bent to the breeze; that moaned and soughed in the night;
O'er remnants of cars; cold glittering stars; shed pale unearthly light;
With little alive; this crumbling hive; gutted by flames in its fall;
Is left from the days; of men's evil ways; when Babylon’s surpassed them all.

Note : the foregoing verse gives a limited description of conditions in "Babylon " and "Chaldea" after they have been destroyed.

And that is the first of a five part document I did on "Babylon". If anyone here is interested in seeing more of it, (though I doubt they will be), including the "Nicolaitans Code", let me know, and I'll post the rest of it.

Last edited: