• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

6 Years Left Until the Second Coming of Yeshuah in 2026

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys. And gals. We are around 6 years away from the second coming of the Messiah, in 2026 AD. I've outlined a bible study explaining how I know, and what's about to happen, and when. I know all of this because I know the appointed times of the Torah and the original 360 day calendar of the Torah. Knowing all of this is key in unlocking the secrets regarding the second coming of Yeshuah. It's intelligent. So inform yourselves. Believe. Prepare. Obey. Here is the link to the bible study. [LINK REMOVED]

Guys. And gals. We are around 6 years away from the second coming of the Messiah, in 2026 AD. I've outlined a bible study explaining how I know, and what's about to happen, and when. I know all of this because I know the appointed times of the Torah and the original 360 day calendar of the Torah. Knowing all of this is key in unlocking the secrets regarding the second coming of Yeshuah. It's intelligent. So inform yourselves. Believe. Prepare. Obey. Here is the link to the bible study. Estimated Dates of the Events of the 1 Year Great Tribulation of the Earth | Wisdom of God

I'm just a bit curious as to how these people know, when Jesus himself didn't.

(NKJV)
Matthew 24
36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.
37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,
39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into.

1 Thessalonians 5
2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.
4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.

2 Peter 3
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.

Revelation 16
15 “Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”

Correct me if I am wrong, but I dont think thieves give any signs, warnings, or announcements of their coming. According to the scripture I read, I dont really think anyone can predict this. After all, Jesus couldn't say, how can we?

Loyal
1 Tim 1:4; nor to pay attention to myths and endless genealogies, which give rise to mere speculation rather than furthering the administration of God which is by faith.
1 Tim 1:5; But the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.
1 Tim 1:6; For some men, straying from these things, have turned aside to fruitless discussion,
1 Tim 1:7; wanting to be teachers of the Law, even though they do not understand either what they are saying or the matters about which they make confident assertions.

I'm just a bit curious as to how these people know, when Jesus himself didn't.

(NKJV)
Matthew 24
36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.
37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,
39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into.

1 Thessalonians 5
2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.
4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.

2 Peter 3
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.

Revelation 16
15 “Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”

Correct me if I am wrong, but I dont think thieves give any signs, warnings, or announcements of their coming. According to the scripture I read, I dont really think anyone can predict this. After all, Jesus couldn't say, how can we?

I already explained how we know, because the Messiah was predestined to return in the year 6000. So all we need to do is math, counting genealogies and timelines of scripture, to then determine the year we are in since creation, to then determine how many years are left until the year 6000. It's quite simple actually. I explain all of this thoroughly in the bible study. Your welcome.

For in 6 days Yehovah made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the 7th day. Therefore Yehovah blessed the Shabbath day and set it apart.
Exodus 20:11

Blessed and set-apart are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of the Messiah and will rule with him for 1,000 years.
Revelation 20:6

For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day. There remains, then, a Shabbath rest for the people of God.
Hebrews 4:8-9

1,000 years in your sight are like 1 day…
Psalm 90:4

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that 1 day is with the Master as a 1,000 years, and a 1,000 years as 1 day.
2 Peter 3:8

Of the Shabbath he spoke in the beginning of the creation. And
God made the works of his hands in 6 days, and he ended on the
7th day, and rested on it, and he set it apart. Give heed, children, what this means; He ended in 6 days. He means this, that in 6,000 years the Master shall bring all things to an end, for 1 day with him signifies a 1,000 years. And with this he himself bears me witness, saying, “behold, the day of the Master shall be as a 1,000 years”. Therefore, children, in 6 days, that is in 6,000 years, everything shall come to an end. And he rested on the 7th day. By this he means, when his son shall come, and shall abolish the time of the torahless one, and shall judge the impious, then shall he truly rest on the 7th day.
Barnabas 15:4-5
Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made in the Epistle of Barnabas.

The set-apart one, blessed be he, created seven aeons, and of them all he chose the seventh aeon only. The six aeons are for the going in and coming out, for war and peace. The seventh aeon is entirely Shabbath and rest in the aeonial life. The set-apart one, blessed be he, created seven days, and of them all he chose the seventh day only, as it is said, “and God blessed the seventh day, and set it apart”.
Midrash by Pirke De Rabbi Eliezer
Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made in the Midrash.

I already explained how we know, because the Messiah was predestined to return in the year 6000. So all we need to do is math, counting genealogies and timelines of scripture, to then determine the year we are in since creation, to then determine how many years are left until the year 6000.

I'm really sorry but all I saw on that page was assumptions and evidence based off cherry picking scriptures and twisting them (for lack of understanding about everything the OT was actually focused on-- Jesus's birth, that he was the messiah, that he had to die, be buried, and rise again giving everyone a chance to eternal life)

Just speculation and conjecture due to misrepresenting OT scripture ( and NT), made to look as if they know.

Did you know there have been countless times when people have done these same predictions you have here?

What happened to all of them? Did it come true? Since we are still all here, I am going to have to say no.

What makes you so different than all these other scholars, preachers, etc., that have all done predictions such as you?

Premillennialism is a false idea that has been successfully refuted time and time again.

For in 6 days Yehovah made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the 7th day. Therefore Yehovah blessed the Shabbath day and set it apart.
Exodus 20:11

Blessed and set-apart are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of the Messiah and will rule with him for 1,000 years.
Revelation 20:6

For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day. There remains, then, a Shabbath rest for the people of God.
Hebrews 4:8-9

1,000 years in your sight are like 1 day…
Psalm 90:4

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that 1 day is with the Master as a 1,000 years, and a 1,000 years as 1 day.
2 Peter 3:8

None of these is really any evidence supporting your claim. Though, I am really surprised you didnt pull out any Isaiah, Daniel, and Matthew scriptures here. Premillennialists LOVE to pull those out. Unfortunately it still doesnt help them.

Of the Shabbath he spoke in the beginning of the creation. And
God made the works of his hands in 6 days, and he ended on the
7th day, and rested on it, and he set it apart. Give heed, children, what this means; He ended in 6 days. He means this, that in 6,000 years the Master shall bring all things to an end, for 1 day with him signifies a 1,000 years. And with this he himself bears me witness, saying, “behold, the day of the Master shall be as a 1,000 years”. Therefore, children, in 6 days, that is in 6,000 years, everything shall come to an end. And he rested on the 7th day. By this he means, when his son shall come, and shall abolish the time of the torahless one, and shall judge the impious, then shall he truly rest on the 7th day.
Barnabas 15:4-5
Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made in the Epistle of Barnabas.

This information is moot when there is no understanding of the OT's main focus and whole point. The basic focus of the OT was to prophecy the Christ, and that all who come to him and obey would be saved. Anything you pull from the OT is not going to help your case. That just leaves you with the NT, but even then, one would fail to make a premillennial case (before you assume- I am not a preterist).

Premillennialism just has no ground to stand on. Neither does preterism.

It's quite simple actually. I explain all of this thoroughly in the bible study. Your welcome.

I cant help to think this as kind of an arrogant statement. The idea you place is not some new revolutionary find. I have seen this before. I have looked into it and found it hopelessly wrong. I compare it to all the scriptures and do not find this premillennialist idea at all.

Reading scriptures are quite simple, I agree. Pending on the version you have, it can be read and understood at the sixth grade level.

I'm really sorry but all I saw on that page was assumptions and evidence based off cherry picking scriptures and twisting them (for lack of understanding about everything the OT was actually focused on-- Jesus's birth, that he was the messiah, that he had to die, be buried, and rise again giving everyone a chance to eternal life)

Just speculation and conjecture due to misrepresenting OT scripture ( and NT), made to look as if they know.

Did you know there have been countless times when people have done these same predictions you have here?

What happened to all of them? Did it come true? Since we are still all here, I am going to have to say no.

What makes you so different than all these other scholars, preachers, etc., that have all done predictions such as you?

Premillennialism is a false idea that has been successfully refuted time and time again.

None of these is really any evidence supporting your claim. Though, I am really surprised you didnt pull out any Isaiah, Daniel, and Matthew scriptures here. Premillennialists LOVE to pull those out. Unfortunately it still doesnt help them.

This information is moot when there is no understanding of the OT's main focus and whole point. The basic focus of the OT was to prophecy the Christ, and that all who come to him and obey would be saved. Anything you pull from the OT is not going to help your case. That just leaves you with the NT, but even then, one would fail to make a premillennial case (before you assume- I am not a preterist).

Premillennialism just has no ground to stand on. Neither does preterism.

I cant help to think this as kind of an arrogant statement. The idea you place is not some new revolutionary find. I have seen this before. I have looked into it and found it hopelessly wrong. I compare it to all the scriptures and do not find this premillennialist idea at all.

Reading scriptures are quite simple, I agree. Pending on the version you have, it can be read and understood at the sixth grade level.

Just because wolf has falsely been cried many times over the centuries doesn't mean that the last man to truly cry wolf isn't telling the truth, it just means that by the time we get to the last man to truly cry wolf no one wants to listen. That's you people. It is undeniable that we are approaching the year 6000 from creation, which will also be precisely 2,000 years since the anointing of the Messiah. Just these two facts alone should be enough to frighten anyone that we are indeed approaching a very significant year on this earth. But of course, there will be the doubters and haters, who to them every day is alike, and cannot discern the times. That's their problem, not mine. I am simply sharing the information. Believe, or do not believe. Soon enough time itself will prove I was right all along, so I don't necessarily need anyone to believe me. Time itself will vindicate me. And I have sufficient satisfaction knowing that.

It says in the Bible NO ONE knows the day or time. Don't you think the Lord could foresee many trying to figure this out. It states clearly NO ONE knows...

Administrator
Staff Member
Guys. And gals. We are around 6 years away from the second coming of the Messiah, in 2026 AD. I've outlined a bible study explaining how I know, and what's about to happen, and when. I know all of this because I know the appointed times of the Torah and the original 360 day calendar of the Torah. Knowing all of this is key in unlocking the secrets regarding the second coming of Yeshuah. It's intelligent. So inform yourselves. Believe. Prepare. Obey. Here is the link to the bible study.

Don’t post nonsense like this again. Unbiblical and you know it.

Administrator
Staff Member
Link removed from original post. Don't spread false doctrine and pretend you know when Jesus stated no one knows. How foolish and prideful.

Link removed from original post. Don't spread false doctrine and pretend you know when Jesus stated no one knows. How foolish and prideful.

How foolish and prideful of you to remove the link thinking you know better than the truth I have shared with you people freely. But if that's what you wish to do, so be it, do yourselves a disfavor suppressing this truth only to be swallowed up by the wrath soon to take place that I am warning you people about. You should be thanking me.

Administrator
Staff Member
How foolish and prideful of you to remove the link thinking you know better than the truth I have shared with you people freely. But if that's what you wish to do, so be it, do yourselves a disfavor suppressing this truth only to be swallowed up by the wrath soon to take place that I am warning you people about. You should be thanking me.

Account closed. Your attitude says enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.